尝试创作音乐,尝试创作一些有人会听的东西。
trying to make music, trying to make stuff that someone's gonna listen to.
所以你不在乎。
So you don't care.
但对我来说不止如此。
But it's a little bit more than that for me.
因为我一辈子都在努力做音乐
Because I have spent my whole life trying to make music
人们可能会想听。
that people might wanna hear.
因为你做了别的事,乔。
Because you do something else, Joe.
你砍伐树木,建造东西。
You cut down trees, and you build stuff.
你想做什么就做什么。
And you do whatever you want.
但你不是在拼命做音乐。
But you're not busting your ass trying to make music.
你不能这么做,我就是这么做的。
You're not doing that. That's what I'm doing.
好吧,唐尼。
Okay, Donnie.
所以当你说“让我们玩老东西”的时候
So when you say, "Let's play the old stuff,"
- 对你来说很有趣-对我来说不仅仅是有趣。
it's just fun for you. It's not just fun for me.
- 对我来说一点都不好玩!-我没有..。
- It's not fun for me! - I didn't...
做所有人都想做的事对我来说一点都不好玩!
To do what everyone wants isn't fun for me!
- 但你玩得很开心-我才不开心!
But you're having fun! I'm not having fun!
所以别对我指手画脚!
So don't tell me what I need to do!
因为这是我的音乐!
Because it's my music!
因为我一直在努力!
Because I've been working at it!
现在什么都没有了。
And now there's nothing.
对不起,爸爸妈妈。
Sorry, Mom and Dad.
[关门声]
[door slams]
[沉思的音乐播放]
[contemplative music playing]
[唱片播放器针抓]
[record player needle scratching]
唐尼。
[Nancy in distance] Donnie.
乔伊和你♥爸♥爸一直打电♥话♥来。
Joey and your dad, they keep calling.
[唱片机针继续抓挠]
[record player needle continues scratching]
很漂亮,我喜欢。
It's nice. I like it.
[铃铛叮当声]
[bells tinkling]
[沉思的音乐继续播放]
[contemplative music continues playing]
[唐尼唱隐约]
[Donnie singing indistinctly]
不过有点伤感,不是吗?
It's a bit sad, though, isn't it?
这么认真?
So serious?
[忧郁的器乐演奏]
[somber instrumental music playing]
我不知道我想不想这么严肃。
I don't know if I wanna be that serious.
[钟声继续叮当作响]
[bells continue tinkling]
[微弱的歌♥声]
[faint singing]
他们抢劫了我们。
[teenage Joe] They robbed us.
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[telephone ringing]
喂?
Hello?
乔伊? 是你吗?
[teenage Donnie] Joey? Is that you?
是的,唐尼?
Yeah. Donnie?
是唐尼。
It's Donnie.
嘿,兄弟,你好吗?
Yeah, hey, brother, how you doin'?
好莱坞对你怎么样?
How is Hollywood treating you?
很好,很好,非常好。
Good. Good, very good.
我要和爸爸谈谈,他在吗?
Uh, I need to talk to Dad. Is he there?
好的,没问题,他想跟你谈谈。
Yeah, okay, yeah, sure. Here, he wants to talk to you.
最近怎么样,儿子?
How are things, son?
爸爸,一切都很顺利。
Dad? Oh, things are going great.
哈尔太棒了,真的很有天赋。
Hal is so fantastic, really talented.
我有,他有很多好主意,
You know, I've got-- He's got so many great ideas,
他给我带来了最好的。
and he's bringing in the best for me.
我真的觉得你会喜欢的。
I-I really think you're gonna love it.
但是,不管怎样,爸爸,
- [chuckles] - But, anyway, Dad,
我想我们需要更多的钱。
I think we're gonna need some more money.
更多的钱?
More money?
是的,但不是很多。
Yeah. But not a lot.
只要再多一点点,就能得到最后几个..
Just a little more to get these last few--
把最后几首歌♥写完,然后..。
to get these last few songs finished, and then...
我知道我们已经过去了
- [sighs] - I know we've gone over
但我觉得这是值得的。
what he said, but I think it's gonna be worth it.
我觉得你会喜欢的。
I think you're gonna love it.
我... 我会让你骄傲的。
I'm... I'm gonna make you proud.
我知道,孩子,我知道。
I know you are, son. I know you are.
你知道这意味着什么吧,唐?
[man] You know what this means, don't you, Don?
- 我愿意-如果这不管用的话
- [Don Sr.] I do. - If this doesn't work
你付不起这笔钱,
and you can't pay this off,
你会失去大部分农场。
you're gonna lose most of your farm.
- 我不建议这么做-我知道。
- I don't advise it. - I know.
我相信唐尼有这个天赋,
I'm sure Donnie's got the talent,
但是这些事情通常不会成功。
but these things don't often work out.
音乐事业,但你要知道,
...the music business, but you gotta know,
成功的几率就像..。
the percentage chance of success is like...
我们会为你做的,非常低。
We'll do it for you, really low.
我只是不想看到你拿自己的生计去赌博。
I just don't wanna see you gamble your livelihood.
这不是赌博,这是投资。
[Don Sr.] It's not a gamble. It's an investment.
萨莱纳和我正在投资我们的儿子,
Salina and I are making an investment in our son,
在我们家族里。
in our family.
如果你不相信家庭,
If you don't believe in family,
你能相信什么?
what can you believe in?
[沉思的音乐播放]
[contemplative music playing]
妈妈? 妈妈?
Mom? Mom?
爸爸?
Dad?
哦..。
Oh...
爸爸?
Dad?
[老唐呻♥吟♥]
[Don Sr. groaning]
不要,过来!
[Salina] Don't. Come!
- 我来帮你-我没事,我没事。
- Let me help you. - I'm okay, I'm okay.
不,我要擦药。
No, I get liniment.
不,不,不,我没事。
No, no, no, I'll be fine.
给我一分钟。
Just give me a minute.
哦! 哦。
[Salina] Oh! Oh.
- 治我头疼的东西-好的。
- Something for my head. - Okay.
只是肌肉痉挛,我没事!
It's just a muscle spasm. I'm okay!
是银行和付款的问题。
It's the bank and the payments.
太多了。
It's too much.
- 我没事-太多了。
- [Don Sr.] I'm all right. - [sobbing] It's too much.
我没事,我没事。
I'm all right. Look, I'm all right.
我没事。
I'm fine.
[沉思的音乐播放]
[contemplative music playing]
[轻声啜泣]
[sobbing softly]
[抽泣,继续抽泣]
[sniffles, continues sobbing]
[音乐越来越响]
[music growing louder]
不,不,不!
[Donnie] No, no, no!
唐尼,唐尼,唐尼。
[Nancy] Donnie, Donnie. Donnie.
唐尼,停,停,停。
Donnie, stop, stop, stop.
你没事了。
[whispering] You're okay.
你没事了
- You're okay. - [breathing heavily]
你必须放手。
You have to let it go.
好吗?
Okay?
你得想办法放下。
You have to find some way to let it go.
[关门声]
[door closes]
[沉思的音乐播放]
[contemplative music playing]
喂?
Hello?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
[叹气]
[sighs]
好了,开始了。
[teenage Donnie on tape] Okay, here we go.
[“充满梦想的梦想”播放]
Dream Full of Dreams" playing]
[叹气]
[sighs]
[唐尼叹气]
[Donnie sighs]
♪回首往事♪
[teenage Donnie] ♪ Looking back on how it was ♪
Will it ever be the same
♪ Will it ever be the same? ♪
♪我只是在开玩笑♪
♪ I'm just kidding ♪
If I think it will
♪ If I think it will ♪
♪因为感觉改变了♪
♪ 'Cause feelings are changed ♪
When you hold me and tell me you love me
♪ When you hold me and tell me you love me ♪
Will I dream
♪ Will I dream ♪
A dream full
♪ A dream full ♪
♪梦想? ♪
♪ Of dreams? ♪
电影精选列表