我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
唐尼? 是你吗?
[Don Sr.] Donnie? Is that you?
[笑]
[chuckles]
我好像听到外面有动静。
I thought I heard something going on out here.
我只是路过,本来打算之后去看你和妈妈的。
I just stopped by, I was gonna come see you and Mom after.
你还好吗,你想让我..。
You okay? You want me to...
不,不,我只是... 我只是在听。
No, no, I was just... I was just listenin'.
[“梦想充满梦想”继续播放]
Dream Full of Dreams" continues playing]
我不知道你是否知道,
I don't know if you ever knew this,
但当我还在写歌♥的时候,
but back when I was working on the songs,
大部分时间都是在半夜,
at mostly in the middle of the night,
我就坐在外面
I'd just come sit out here
我一个人在外面听。
in the open by myself and listen to it.
所以我才知道这是对的。
That's how I knew if it was right.
等等,我给你拿张椅子。
Hang on, I'll get a chair for you.
♪你知道这一切终将结束♪
♪ You kinda know it's gonna end ♪
When two people start to
♪ When two people start to ♪
♪想想他们自己♪
♪ Think of themselves ♪
What to say
♪ What to say? ♪
It’s over
♪ It's over ♪
But I’d give
♪ But I'd give ♪
♪生活中的一切♪
♪ Anything in life ♪
嗯。
Hmm.
嗯。
Mmm.
[老唐轻轻地笑]
[Don Sr. chuckles softly]
[唐尼轻轻地笑]
[Donnie chuckles softly]
嗯。
Mmm.
带你回到过去。
Takes you back.
是啊
- Yeah. - [chuckles]
是的。
It does.
看起来事情简单多了
Seems like things were a lot easier
在我十几岁的时候
- when I was a teenager. - [chuckles]
是啊,那时候也不是那么容易。
Yeah, they weren't always so easy then, either.
我想也是。
I guess not.
不过现在感觉是这样了。
It feels that way now, though.
我明白了。
I get ya.
当我们还是孩子的时候,音乐看起来是那么的流畅。
When we were kids, the music just seemed to flow so easy.
[抽泣声]
[sniffles]
来到这里..。
Coming out here and...
什么都不想,只是..。
not think about anything. It just...
- 就这么发生了-嗯哼。
- It just kind of happened. - Mmm-hmm.
不过以后再也不会那样了。
It was never like that again, though.
不管我去了哪里。
Didn't matter where I went.
四处奔波,努力创造
Running around working, trying to make something
会成功的。
that would be successful.
但我永远不能。
But I never could.
然后我意识到,所有这些跑来跑去
Then I realized all that running around
我真的只是..。
I was really just...
逃离什么东西。
running away from something.
为什么?
From what?
爸爸,我想我是在逃避你。
Dad, I think I was running away from you.
[笑]
[chuckles]
我在逃避所有的愧疚和羞耻
I was running away from all the guilt and the shame
我觉得是你出的钱
that I felt about you putting up the money
失去它。
and losing it and...
因为你相信我。
because you believed in me.
这一切都是你的,我们能看到的一切,
All this was yours, everything that we could see,
然后它就因为我而消失了。
and then it was gone because of me.
但你从未停止过相信,也从未停止过尝试,
But you never stopped believing and you never stopped trying,
然后..。
and then...
你所做的一切,让我觉得..。
everything you did, it just made me feel...
更糟,你知道吗?
worse, you know?
因为我无能为力。
Because I couldn't do anything about it.
然后这一切就发生了
And then all this happened
我觉得这是一次真正的机会。
and it felt like a real shot for me to...
给你带点东西回来。
get something back for you.
呃..。
Uh...
但我必须回去,做回我自己。
But I had to go back and be something that I was...
在我17岁的时候。
when I was 17 years old.
我必须回去,变成另一个人。
I had to go back and be someone else.
我做不到,我做不到。
I can't do it. I can't do it.
或者真的很难。
Or it's real hard.
我在努力。
And I'm trying.
我不知道我能不能做到,我想不出来。
I don't know if I can. I can't figure it out.
不管怎样。
Anyway...
很抱歉,爸爸,让你经历了这一切。
just sorry, Dad, for putting you through all of it.
[老唐轻声咕哝]
[Don Sr. grunts softly]
你知道..
You know... [chuckles]
我睡得很沉。
I'm a pretty sound sleeper.
一旦我睡着了,
Once I fall asleep,
妈妈不能无缘无故叫醒我。
Mom can't wake me up for nothing.
但我记得
But I-I remember
很久以前的一个晚上醒来。
waking up one night a long time ago.
我睡不着,
I wasn't able to get back to sleep,
所以我站起来,走到门廊上,
so I got up, I walked out on the porch,
然后..。
and, uh...
我听到了音乐。
I heard this music.
我没想到音乐会飘那么远。
I wouldn't have thought that music would drift that far.
但是..。
But...
我就知道是你。
I knew it was you.
整晚都站在那里。
Stood there the rest of the night...
直到它停止。
till it stopped.
在那之后的很多个晚上我醒来,只是听着。
I woke up a lot more nights after that, just listened.
我本可以永远站在那里。
I could have stood there forever.
只是在听。
Just listening.
我可以告诉你,孩子。
I could tell you, son...
我很乐意放弃所有的土地,所有的农场,
I would've gladly given up all the land, all the farm,
就为了听你这么说。
just to hear that.
只是为了听你说。
Just to hear you.
你是我儿子。
You're my son.
即使我们经历了那么多困难。
Even with all the hard times we've been through...
我一点都不后悔。
I don't regret any of it.
我为你感到无比骄傲。
And I couldn't be prouder of you.
你想玩什么就玩什么。
You play what you want.
我只是想让你玩。
I just want you to play.
现在,我要去检查一下货物
Now, I gotta go check on a load
我明早要去韦纳奇。
I'm taking to Wenatchee in the morning.
去看看你哥哥。
Go see your brother.
好的,爸爸。
Okay, Dad.
[叹气]
[sighs]
[沉思的音乐播放]
[pensive music playing]
[焊枪声]
[welding gun whirring]
[开关点击,呼呼停止]
[switch clicks, whirring stops]
嘿
- Hey. - [exhales]
嘿。
Hey.
兄弟,你在这里做什么?
Brother, what are you doing up here?
我来看爸爸妈妈。
I come up to see Mom and Dad.
- 啊-还有..。
- Ah. - And, uh...
我是来告诉你,我很抱歉
I came to tell you that I'm sorry I said
西雅图演出上的那些蠢事。
all those stupid things up at the show in Seattle.
只是,你知道,不该说出来的。
Just, you know, shouldn't have said them.
还有,呃..。
And, uh...
没关系。
That's all right.
你说的大部分都是对的。
You were... probably right about most of it.
我想我已经得出结论了
I think I've come to the conclusion
我..。
that I'm...
我很擅长砍树和造东西,
I'm pretty good at bringing down trees and building things,
但说到打鼓,我永远不会成为..。
but when it comes to drumming, I'm never gonna be a...
[笑]
[laughs]
我猜是林戈 · 斯塔。
A Ringo Starr, I guess.
电影精选列表