- 你叫什么名字-琳赛。
- What's your name? - Uh, Lindsay.
- 敬 Lindsay-Lindsay 是 Y 还是 I?
To Lindsay. Lindsay, with a "Y" or an "I"?
- Y-是的。
- A "Y". - A "Y." Yes.
- 你是哪一个?-哦,那就是我。
- [Lindsay] Which one are you? - Oh, well, that's me.
就在那儿,是的,是的,我是,呃,乔。
Right there, yeah, yeah. I'm, uh, Joe.
我是鼓手,你多大了,亲爱的?
Yeah, I'm the drummer. How old are you, darling?
- 18-18?
- 18. - 18?
大概是我那时候的年纪,
That's about how old I was,
这张照片是什么时候拍的 Lindsay。
uh, when this photo was taken, Lindsay.
- 哇-哇,哇。
- [Nancy] Wow. - [Joe] Wow. Wow.
- 你能相信吗?-看看这个。
- [Nancy] Can you believe that? - [Joe] Look at this.
看看这个,这很了不起,不是吗?
Look at this. That was something, wasn't it?
是的,你在签名。
[Nancy] Yeah. You were signing autographs.
给琳赛签个名。
[Joe] An autograph for Lindsay.
乔・爱默生!
[Nancy] Joe Emerson!
签名
- [Joe] An autograph. - [Nancy laughs]
- 看看这个,伙计-哦,哇。
- [Joe] Look at this, man. - [Donnie] Oh, wow.
- 好吧-哈。
- [Joe] Well. - [Donnie] Huh.
- 我要留一个-我也是。
- I'm gonna keep one of these. - [Donnie] Yeah, me too.
我要留着这个
- I'm gonna keep this. - [Donnie chuckles]
你看起来不错,乔。
[Nancy] You look good, Joe.
你留着这胡子也没什么用。
There's nothing you can really do with this mustache.
那么..。
[Nancy] So...
我觉得你得调音,对吧? 当你出去的时候?
I think you have to tune, right? When you get out?
[敲门声]
[knock on door]
好了,你们10分钟后上场。
[man] All right, you guys, you're on in ten minutes.
- 开始吧!-谢谢。
- Let's do it! - [Nancy] Thank you.
- 谢谢-上帝啊,
- Thank you. - [Donnie] Dear Lord,
非常感谢你们共度这段时光
thank you so much for this time together
和家人朋友在一起。
with friends and family.
我们感谢你让我们走到一起
We thank you for bringing us together
- 赞美你-阿门。
- to sing your praise. - [Joe] Amen.
- 谢谢你的摇滚-阿门!
- Thank you for rock and roll. - [Nancy] Amen!
- 好了,来吧,我们走-我们走。
- Okay, come on. Let's go. - Let's go.
[人群在远处欢呼]
[crowd cheering at distance]
[呼气]
[exhaling]
好了,就是这样,嘿,别忘了节奏的变化,好吗?
Okay, this is it. Hey, don't forget the change in tempo. Right?
- 是的,是的-是的。
- [Joe] Yeah. Yeah. - [Nancy] Yeah.
- 因为这是新的-是啊。
- [Donnie] 'Cause it's new. - Yeah.
[乔清了清喉咙]
[Joe clears throat]
伙计,我们得把这些人打晕。
Man, we gotta knock these people out.
好了,开始吧。
[Joe] All right, here we go.
又来了。
- [Nancy whoops] - Here we go.
开始了!
- [crowd whistling] - [Joe] Here we go!
[观众鼓掌]
[crowd applauding]
Ooh,Ooh
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
Oh,baby
♪ Oh, baby ♪
♪喔,喔♪
♪ Whoa, ooh ♪
♪宝贝♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪当我们在月光下漫步♪
♪ When we're walking in the moonlight ♪
♪仰望星空♪
♪ Looking up at the stars above ♪
♪靠近你的感觉真好♪
♪ Feels so good when I'm near you ♪
♪牵手做♥爱♥♪
♪ Holdin' hands and makin' love ♪
Oh,baby
♪ Oh, baby ♪
[人群欢呼]
[crowd cheering]
Oh,so baby
♪ Oh, so baby ♪
你能感觉到吗
- Can you feel it? - [cheering]
Oh,so baby
♪ Oh, so baby ♪
Oh,so baby
♪ Oh, so baby ♪
嘿,伙计,我要你们就这样呆着,别动。
Hey, man, I want y'all to stay just like that, don't move.
♪沙滩,做♥爱♥♪
♪ Sandy beaches, makin' love ♪
♪当潮水向我们涌来♪
♪ As the tide rolls in on us ♪
♪肩并肩走路的感觉真好♪
♪ Feels so good walking side by side ♪
Wan na be with you all my life
♪ Wanna be with you all my life ♪
Oh,baby
♪ Oh, baby ♪
Oh,so baby
♪ Oh, so baby ♪
Oh,so baby
♪ Oh, so baby ♪
Oh,so baby
♪ Oh, so baby ♪
[刺耳的回声]
[piercing note echoing]
嘿,放下枪,约瑟夫。
Hey, bring it down, Joseph.
约瑟夫,拿过来。
Joseph, bring it down here.
嘿,放下来,约瑟夫。
Hey, bring it way down, Joseph.
[敲击声渐弱]
[percussion fading]
你能感觉到大海吗?
Can you feel the ocean?
你们能感觉到大海吗
Can y'all feel the ocean? [echoing]
我希望你们能和我们一起去 Fruitland Valley。
I wish you guys could be with us out in Fruitland Valley.
伙计,我们... 我们在外面玩过很多小游戏。
Man, we played... played some real little places out there.
[声音回响]
[voice echoing]
我可以告诉你那是一次怎样的旅行,伙计。
[distorted] I can tell you what a trip that was, man.
那是一段时间,我们在那里度过了一段时间。
It was a time. We had a time out there.
[音乐低沉,扭曲]
[music muffled, distorted]
我觉得你们会很合适的,你们会玩得很开心的。
I think y'all would fit right in, you'd have a blast.
我们在外面会玩得很开心的
- We'd have a blast out there. - [discordant noises]
你们都应该来 Fruitland Valley。
[heavy echoing] Y'all should come out to Fruitland Valley.
我们就是从那里来的。
That's where we're from.
[不和谐的音乐播放]
[discordant music playing]
[欢呼声]
[cheering]
嗯?
- [laughter] - [Joe] Huh?
是不是很了不起? 是不是很了不起?
Wasn't that something? Wasn't that something?
每个人都站起来了,每个人都站起来了!
Everybody was on their feet. Everybody was on their feet!
- 很好-你都看到了吗?
- [Don Sr.] It was good. - [Joe] Did you see everything?
[重叠喋喋不休]
[overlapping chatter]
你看到了吗,爸爸? 你看到了吗?
[Joe] Did you see it, Dad? Did you see it?
是啊,是啊,你看到了,是不是,爸爸?
Yeah, yeah, you saw it, didn't you, Dad?
- 是吗?-真是一场精彩的演出。
- Yeah, huh? - Such a great show.
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
是啊,哇,多么美妙的感觉!
Yeah, wow, what a feeling!
这真是... 啊,太酷了!
That was so... Ah, that was so cool!
- 太棒了!-是不是很棒?
- [Nancy] That was good! - [Joe] Wasn't it so good?
不,那是垃圾。
- [indistinct chatter] - No, it was crap.
- 真是太酷了!-烂透了,烂透了。
- [Joe] It was just so cool! - It was crap. It was crap.
- 太好玩了-烂透了。
- It was so much fun. - It was crap.
你在说什么,唐尼?
What are you talking about, Donnie?
什么意思,你当时和我一起在台上吗?
What do you mean? Were you on stage with me?
是的,我和你一起在台上。
Yes, I was on stage with you.
好吧,真是场灾难。
Okay, well, it was a disaster.
唐尼,不,观众... 观众很喜欢。
Donnie. No, the crowd... the crowd loved it.
大家都听到了,大家都在欢呼,都站起来了。
You heard... Everybody was cheering, everybody stood up.
每个人都在欢呼,因为他们是公♥司♥的人,乔,
Everyone was cheering because they're company people, Joe,
所以他们必须欢呼,你明白吗? 他们必须欢呼。
so they have to cheer. Do you understand? They have to.
如果一只猴子走上舞台,他们会欢呼。
If a monkey walked out on stage, they would cheer.
那就是我,我是一只会说话的猴子。
And that's what I was, I was a talking monkey.
我是只会说话的猴子。
I was a talking monkey.
而不是只是唱歌♥..。
Instead of just singing the songs...
- 唐尼,你很棒-不,我不是很棒。
- Donnie, you were great. - No, I wasn't great.
- 是的,你是-我是个废物。
- [Joe] Yes, you were. - [Donnie] I was crap.
- 不,你没有-不,不,不。
- No, you weren't. - [Donnie] No, no, no.
很烂,但我不想放那首歌♥。
It was crap. But I didn't wanna play that music.
- 你想玩什么?-但你玩了。
- What do you wanna play? - [Donnie] But you did.
你想玩老把戏。
You wanted to play the old stuff.
因为你说那是大家都想要的
'Cause you said that's what everybody wanted
你觉得会很有趣。
and you thought it would be fun.
我们在舞台上假装自己只有17岁。
There we were, pretending that we're 17 years old on stage.
真可悲。
It's pathetic.
那现在怎么办?
So now what?
- 我不知道-是啊,
- I don't know. - Yeah,
我告诉你,没有巡演,
well, I tell ya, there's no tour,
没有专辑,没有复出。
there's no album, there's no frickin' comeback.
- 是啊,但你在乎什么?-你说“我在乎什么?”是什么意思
- Yeah, but what do you care? - What do you mean, "What do I care?"
你在乎什么? 你又不是一辈子
[Donnie] What do you care? You haven't spent your whole life
电影精选列表