马特,那是真的..。
- [laughs] - Matt, that's real...
很漂亮,真的很漂亮,看起来很棒。
It's nice. It's real nice, it looks great.
听听这声音。
Wait till you hear how it sounds.
真的很丰富,很温暖。
It's really rich and warm.
我觉得你会很满意重塑的。
I think you're gonna be real happy with the remastering.
- 谢谢,马特-不,你拿着。
- Thanks, Matt. - No, you hold onto it.
是你的,呃 Pitchfork 听到了。
It's yours. Uh, Pitchfork heard it.
你们听说过 Pitchfork 吗?
You guys ever hear of Pitchfork?
这是一本网络杂♥志♥,非常受欢迎。
It's an online magazine, super popular.
他们给这张专辑打了八分。
They're giving the album eight out of ten stars.
- 好吃吗?-很好吃。
- Is that good? - Oh, it's great.
我是说,他们正在重新审查
I mean, they're reviewing a reissue
30年前的,太棒了。
from 30 years ago. It's fantastic.
- 十分之八很好,爸爸-可以吗?
- [Joe] Eight out of ten is great, Dad. - It's okay?
- 是的-听听这个。
- Yeah. - [Matt] Listen to this.
在它最辉煌的时刻,
"During its finest moments,
用布莱恩 · 威尔逊的话来说,
to twist a Brian Wilson phrase,
《狂野的梦想》是一首神一样的青少年交响曲
Dreamin' Wild is a Godlike symphony to teenhood."
- Brian Wilson?-是的。
- Brian Wilson? - Yeah.
乔和萨莱纳在笑
[Joe and Salina laughing]
- 好吧,让我们庆祝一下-我很想庆祝一下。
- Well, heck, let's celebrate. - [Matt] I'd love to celebrate.
哦,谢谢,伙计! 耶,让我们庆祝一下。
[Joe] Oh, thanks, man! Yeah, let's celebrate.
[乐队演奏“当我画出我的杰作”]
When I Paint My Masterpiece" by The Band playing]
马特来到我们家
[Joe] Well, Matt came out to the house
然后他写了一篇文章。
and then he had this article...
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
“就像青少年的交响乐”之类的。
"Like a teenage symphony to teenhood" or something.
对吧,马特,他是这么说的,对吧?
Right, Matt? That's what he said, right?
他们是这么说的。
[Matt] That's what they said.
- 嘿 Dion-怎么了 Joe?
- Hey, Dion. - What's up, Joe?
- 你来了-唐尼,好久不见。
- [Joe] You made it. - Hey, Donnie, long time, man.
- 很高兴见到你,兄弟-很高兴见到你。
- Good to see you, bro. - Good to see ya.
唐尼,你终于成功了?
So, uh, Donnie, you finally made the big time, huh?
这我可不知道。
Oh, I don't know about that.
你好久没来了,去哪儿了?
You ain't been around. Where you been?
南希和我在路上玩了一会儿。
Uh, Nance and I play on the road a little bit.
只是不在这里,对吧?
Just not around here though, huh?
你弟弟的房♥子还不够好吗?
Your brother's place not good enough for you?
戴夫,能给迪翁来杯啤酒吗?
Uh, Dave, can we get Dion a beer?
给他一杯冰啤酒?
Get him a cold beer?
[“当我画我的杰作”播放继续]
When I Paint My Masterpiece" playing continues]
等等,马特・沙利文
- Hold on, Matt Sullivan. - [all laughing]
坚持住 Matt Sullivan 坚持住 Matt Sullivan。
Hold on, Matt Sullivan. Hold on, Matt Sullivan.
就是这个。
There it is.
你没事吧?
[Don Sr.] Are you okay?
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[音乐停止]
[music stops]
就是在这里发生的。
This is where it happened.
哇。
Wow.
看起来是个特别的地方。
Looks like a special place.
是的,我们每天都来,
[Joe] Yeah. We came here every day,
你知道,在地里干完活之后。
you know, after working out in the fields.
我的意思是,我们会先被洗干净,你知道吗?
I mean, we'd get washed up first, you know?
我们穿上干净的衣服,然后就... 来到这里。
We'd put on some clean clothes and we'd just... come here.
就像是..。
It was like, uh...
比如去教堂?
like going to church, you know?
是啊,我猜也是。
Yeah, I bet.
是的。
Yeah.
唐尼,我们进去吧,来,带马特进去。
Donnie, let's go inside. Come on, let's take Matt in.
- 好的,等一下-我们去看看。
- All right, hold on. - [Matt] Let's check it out.
好了,让我把灯打开。
[Joe] Here we go. Let me turn on these lights.
进来吧。
Yeah, come on in.
哇,就是这里。
[Matt] Wow. This is it.
天啊
- Holy shit. - [Joe laughs]
喂? 喂?
[Matt] Hello? Hello?
测试,一,二。
Test, one, two.
测试,一,二,三。
Test, one, two, three.
当时是怎么安排的?
So, how was it set up back then?
鼓在那边,键盘在那边,
Had the drums there and the keyboard over there,
然后拿着吉他和麦克风走来走去
and then kind of wander around with the guitar and microphone
试图找到正确的声音,你知道吗?
trying to find the right sound, you know?
哈。
Huh.
是的,我很喜欢。
Yeah. I love it.
是啊,很特别,对吧?
Yeah, it's special, huh?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
看看这个。
Oh, look at this.
- 哦,是的,这是...-这是控制室?
- [Joe] Oh, yeah, this is the... - [Matt] This the control room?
- 是的,这是控制室-哦,哇。
- [Joe] Yep, it's the control room. Yeah. - [Matt] Oh, wow.
- 就是这里-这是 K
- This was it, right here. - [Matt] This is--
- 太棒了-是啊。
- Oh, this is awesome. - [Joe] Yeah.
- 漂亮,太棒了-哦!
- [Matt] Beautiful, fantastic. - [Joe] Oh!
- 看看这些八轨音乐-哦,马特,我想我们有只小老鼠
- Look at these eight-tracks. - Oh, Matt, I think we got a little mouse
在这里建立了家园。
that made a home up here.
- 哦,是吗?-我很抱歉。
- [Matt] Oh, yeah? - [Joe] I'm sorry about that.
没关系,他们总得住在什么地方吧?
[Matt] That's okay. They gotta live somewhere, right?
是的。
[Joe] Yeah.
很简单,对吧?
Well, it's pretty simple, huh?
- 太棒了-是啊,很简单。
- Oh, it's great. - Yeah, it's simple.
气氛很棒,你能感觉到,很特别。
It's got a great vibe. You can-- You can feel it, it's special.
是的。
Yeah.
- 嘿,啤酒呢?-在我家。
- Hey, where's that beer? - At my house.
我家,你想喝啤酒吗?
My house. You wanna get a beer?
- 是的-好吧,我们去喝一杯。
- Yes. - Okay, let's get a beer.
去吧,我来对付那只老鼠。
Go ahead, I'll take care of the mouse.
- 你确定? 是吗?-是的。
- You sure? Yeah? - Yeah.
- 好的-好的,好的。
- Okay. - Okay, all right. Okay.
好吧。
Okay.
[关门声]
[door closes]
[磁带响声]
[tape rattles]
[电子钢琴演奏远]
[electric piano playing distantly]
[无形的歌♥声]
[disembodied singing]
[不和谐的和♥弦♥演奏]
[discordant chords playing]
你还在考虑去 Hunter 家吗?
[teenage Joe] Are you still thinking about going to Hunter's?
我不知道,我爸爸有些工作要我做。
I don't know, my Pops has some work he wants me to do.
- 所以...-什么?
- So... - Yeah?
我们走着瞧。
- [teenage Donnie vocalizing] - We'll see how that goes.
我也不确定,我们可能..。
[teenage Joe] Yeah, I'm not sure either. We might, uh...
我可能,我可能会留在这里。
I might-- I might just stick around here.
砰,砰。
Boom, boom.
[笑声]
[all laugh]
我是杜斯,鼓手。
I'm Deuce, the drummer.
那是克丽克特,我的助手。
That's Cricket, my assistant.
这是 Cameron
- This is, uh, Cameron. - [laughs]
听到他说什么了吗? 他说“当我们现场演奏的时候”
Hear what he said? He said "when we play live."
我说“如果我们现场演奏”,他说“当我们现场演奏”
I said " if we play live," he said "when we play live."
唐尼,你那边怎么了?
Donnie, what you got going on over there?
- 我只是随便玩玩-他突然想到这个。
- I was playing around. - He just came up with this.
他想出来的这些东西,是不是很神奇?
He comes up with all this stuff, isn't it amazing?
不,我昨晚想过了。
[teenage Donnie] No, I thought about it last night.
他做梦,他第二天回来,
He dreams. He comes back the next day,
他有很多想法。
he's got a whole bunch of ideas.
- 他怎么做到的?-Don 看看你的本事
- How'd he that? - Don, what you got
发生了什么?
going on over there?
“充满梦想的梦想”
"Dream Full of Dreams."
- 是这么叫的吗-是的。
- Is that what it's called? - Yeah.
怎么样
- How does it go? - [teenage Donnie playing piano]
[“充满梦想的梦想”播放]
Dream Full of Dreams" playing]
♪回首往事♪
♪ Looking back on how it was ♪
It will never be the same
♪ It will never be the same ♪
[走音]
[playing off-key]
电影精选列表