[标志吱吱作响]
[sign creaking]
[吉他弹奏]
[guitar strumming]
你玩得开心吗
♪ Did you have a good time? ♪
Yeah
♪ Yeah ♪
[深呼吸]
[breathes deeply]
♪让你觉得自己在♪
♪ Did it make you feel like you're on ♪
♪世界之巅? ♪
♪ Top of the world? ♪
[远处人群咆哮]
[distant crowd roaring]
[乐队演奏的低沉声音]
[muffled sound of band playing]
[低沉的歌♥声]
[muffled singing]
[音乐越来越响]
[music growing louder]
[人群欢呼]
[crowd cheering]
你玩得开心吗
♪ Did you have a good time? ♪
你玩得开心吗
♪ Did you have a good time? ♪
你玩得开心吗
♪ Did you have a good time? ♪
你玩得开心吗
♪ Did you have a good time? ♪
你玩得开心吗
♪ Did you have a good time? ♪
你玩得开心吗
♪ Did you have a good time? ♪
[观众鼓掌欢呼]
[crowd applauding, cheering]
谢谢你。
Thank you.
谢谢
- Thank you. - [crowd whistling, cheering]
我想把下一首歌♥献给我的..。
Uh, I'd like to dedicate this next song to my...
[欢呼声消失]
[cheering fades]
敬我的..。
To my...
[高音铃♥声♥]
[high-pitched ringing]
[铃♥声♥消失]
[ringing fades]
[叹气]
[sighs]
演播室见。
See you at the studio.
好的。
[woman] Okay.
好了,伙计们。
All right, guys.
Avea 醒醒。
Avea, wake up.
该起床了
Time to get up. [clicks tongue]
来吧,亲爱的。
Come on, honey.
该起床了。
Hey, time to get up.
来吧,我们走。
Come on. Let's go.
加油,伙计,加油。
Come on, buddy. Come on.
醒醒,该上学了。
Wake up, it's time for school.
[上课铃响]
[school bell rings]
- 再见,亲爱的-我爱你。
- Bye, honey. - I love you.
- 好的-再见,爸爸。
- Okay. - Bye, Dad.
再见,伙计。
Bye, buddy.
- 爱你,爸爸-好,我爱你,再见。
- [Avea] Love you, Dad. - Okay, I love you. Bye.
南希,乐队呢?
Hey, Nance. Where's the band?
戴安刚打电♥话♥来。
Oh, yeah, Diane just called.
她说她和杰克大吵了一架
She said that she and Jack had a really big fight
这次是真的结束了。
and it's over, for real this time.
然后他们就跑了。
And they bailed.
- 抱歉-真的吗?
- Sorry. - Seriously?
是的。
Yeah.
你有没有提醒他们注销政策?
Did you remind them about the cancellation policy?
她哭了,唐尼
- She was in tears, Donnie. - [exhales sharply]
在这里做生意。
Tryin' to run a business here.
- 我知道,我知道-嗯哼。
- I know, I know. - Mm-hmm.
好了,下一个是谁?
Okay, who's next?
一整天都没有预约。
Unbooked the whole day.
银行也打电♥话♥来了。
Also the bank called.
[弹吉他]
[strumming guitar]
You’re out of touch
♪ You're out of touch ♪
I’m out of time
♪ I'm out of time ♪
But I’m out my head when you’re not around
♪ But I'm outta my head when you're not around ♪
【南希】♪ You’re out of touch ♪
[Nancy] ♪ You're out of touch ♪
I’m out of time
[Donnie] ♪ I'm out of time ♪
But I’m out of my head when you’re not around
♪ But I'm out of my head when you're not around ♪
♪喔,吼♪
♪ Whoa, ho ♪
Oh,Oh,Oh
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
[观众鼓掌]
[crowd applauding]
谢谢,女士们先生们。
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
恭喜弗兰克和乔治娅。
And congratulations to Frank and Georgia.
第三次总会成功的。
Third time's a charm.
这是唐尼 · 爱默生的吉他和人声。
That's Donnie Emerson on the guitars and vocals.
卡洛斯 · 福克斯弹琴,瑞安 · 沃克弹贝斯。
Carlos Fox on the keys and Ryan Walker on the bass.
我是 Nancy Emerson 一会儿见。
I'm Nancy Emerson. See you folks later.
嘿,卡萝尔,怎么样?
- [woman laughs] - Hey, Carol, how'd it go?
嘿,抱歉,我没能让 Chance 睡着。
Hey. I'm sorry, I couldn't get Chance to sleep.
- 哦-他在等你们俩。
- Oh. - He was waiting for you two.
很典型,病人又开始管理精神病院了。
Typical. Patients are running the asylum again.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,我去找他,你有足够的证据吗?
Okay, I'll get him. Do you have enough?
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I do.
- 爸爸-怎么了?
- Hey, Dad. - What's going on?
- 你睡不着-我不想睡。
- You're not sleeping. - I don't wanna sleep.
你不想睡觉?
You don't wanna sleep?
[唐尼叹气]
[Donnie sighs]
[唐尼咕哝]
[Donnie grunts]
来吧,伙计,你不睡觉,不做梦。
Come on, bud, you don't sleep, you don't dream.
我不喜欢做梦。
I don't like dreams.
不,你不喜欢那些糟糕的噩梦,但是..。
No. You don't like the bad ones, the nightmares, but...
你得有梦想。
you gotta dream.
你得有梦想。
You gotta dream.
闭上眼睛,伙计。
Close your eyes, bud.
来吧,试试看。
Come on, give it a try.
[沉思的音乐播放]
[contemplative music playing]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[telephone ringing]
[电♥话♥继续响]
[telephone continues ringing]
- 你好-嘿,嘿,兄弟。
- Hello. - [man] Hey, hey, brother.
乔,你好吗?
Joe? How you doing?
很好,真的很好,你还好吗?
Good, real good. You doing okay?
目前为止还不错。
Yeah, doing good. So far.
我没吵醒你吧?
I-I didn't wake you up, did I?
不,不,我刚起床。
No, no, I was just getting up.
怎么了?
What's up?
嗯..
Well... [sighs]
你知道,我有,呃,我有些东西
You know, I've got, uh, I've got something
告诉你有点意外。
kind of surprising to tell you.
怎么了,爸妈还好吗?
What is it? Are Mom and Dad okay?
是的,不,是的,他们很好。
Yeah, no. Yeah, they're good.
听着,爸爸,他昨天接到一个电♥话♥
Listen, uh, Dad, he got a call yesterday
从一个唱片公♥司♥的人那里。
from a guy at a record company.
你不会相信的,他说,
And you're not gonna believe this, but he says, uh,
他说他听了我们的唱片。
he says he heard our record and, uh...
我们的记录? 什么意思?
Our record? What do you mean?
梦想... 狂野的梦想。
Dreamin'... Dreamin' Wild.
他说他很喜欢,你知道吗? 他说..。
He said he loves it, you know? He said...
他说他从没听说过这样的事。
He said he's never heard anything like it.
狂野梦想? 我不明白,乔。
Dreamin' Wild? I don't get it, Joe.
你在开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
不,不,不,我不这么认为。
No, no. No, I don't-- I don't think so.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
听着,他想上来..
Look, he wants to come up to the--
周五去农场谈谈。
to the farm on Friday and talk about it.
不,我还有事
Well, no, I got things going on
周五在演播室。
at the studio on Friday.
我知道了
I got it. [grunts]
这可能很重要,唐尼。
This could be real important, Donnie.
你知道,爸爸... 爸爸真的很兴奋,我..
You know, Dad-- Dad's real excited. I'm--
- 我是说,每个人都很兴奋-是啊,不,呃..。
- I mean, everybody's excited. - Yeah, no, uh...
让我... 我今天晚些时候再打给你好吗,乔?
Let me... Can I call you back later today on this, Joe?
- 好的,再见-好的。
- Okay, all right, goodbye. - Okay.
那是怎么回事?
[Nancy] What was that about?
我不知道,可能没什么。
I don't know. Probably nothing.
电影精选列表