不,不,不,
[Joe] No. No, no,
我从来没有,从来没有。
I never, never, never did.
没有。
No.
你知道,有一个..。
You know, there was a...
有个特别的人。
there was someone special.
她真的很特别。
You know, she was real special.
我是为她建的。
And I was building it for her.
还有..。
And, um...
她去世了。
she passed away.
回纽约?
[Don Sr.] Headin' back to New York?
我就是。
I am.
但我想谢谢你
But I wanna thank you
为了,为了欢迎我,为了如此开放。
for, for welcoming me and being so open.
啊。
Ah.
你有一个美满的家庭。
You've got a wonderful family here.
我想你知道的。
I suppose you know that, though.
如果你来这附近,
Well, if you're ever in the neighborhood,
大门永远为你敞开。
the door's always open.
谢谢你,先生
- Thank you, sir. - [Don Sr. chuckles]
- 你要去哪里?-把这些东西运到科威尔。
- So, where are you headed? - Taking this load to Colville.
有多远?
How far is that?
往返大约100英里。
Uh, it's about a 100 miles round trip.
还不错。
Not too bad.
你多大了 Don?
How old are you again, Don?
我不记录那些东西,史蒂文。
I don't keep track of those things, Steven.
旅途愉快。
- [chuckles] - Well, enjoy the journey.
[沉思的音乐播放]
[contemplative music playing]
来吧,爸爸。
[Avea] Come on, Dad.
就是这个。
Here it is.
坚持住,坚持住,哦,天啊。
[Donnie] Hold on, hold on. Oh, boy.
- 天啊,天啊-你看起来不错。
- Gosh. Oh, my gosh. - You look good.
哦
- Oh. - [Nancy and Donnie laugh]
好的。
[Donnie] Okay.
“一个时间胶囊,设置为歌♥曲
" 'A Time Capsule Set to Song.'
作者: 斯蒂芬库鲁茨,弗鲁特兰,华盛顿。
By Steven Kurutz, Fruitland, Washington.
20世纪70年代末,当他十几岁的时候,
By the time he was in his teens in the late 1970s,
唐尼 · 爱默生
Donnie Emerson..."
唐尼・爱默生会吹长号♥,
[Avea] "Donnie Emerson could play the trombone,
单簧管,钢琴,吉他,
clarinet, piano, guitar,
一边写歌♥一边唱自己的歌♥,
and was writing and singing his own songs,
在小木屋里形成的音乐天赋
musical gifts that took shape in a cabin
坐落在爱默生家族农场的黄松之间
set among the Ponderosa pines on the Emerson family farm."
乔用鼓伴奏,
"Joe accompanied him on drums,
兄弟俩在音乐上建立了紧密的联♥系♥。
and the brothers formed a close musical bond.
他们会在家玩上几个小时
They would play for hours at home
或者开车去 Fruitland Valley
or drive over to Fruitland Valley,
其他农场男孩在那里狂欢”
where other farm boys had wild parties."
然后他们就会
- [laughter] - "And they would jam
在一座摇摇欲坠的希尔顿酒店”
in a ramshackle house known as the Hilton."
我告诉你,那些派对,太疯狂了。
Let me tell you what, those parties, they were wild.
那些派对太疯狂了。
Those parties were wild, wild.
”玛丽亚,现年50岁
"Maria, who is now 50
和她丈夫住在斯波坎附近,
and lives with her husband near Spokane,
全家人都记得
remembers that the entire family
聚集在他们的音乐周围
rallied around their music
对这张专辑寄予厚望。
and attached a lot of hope to the album.
她说,我爸爸和妈妈都是梦想家。
'My dad and mom both are big dreamers,' she said.
我们希望能有好的结果
'We were wanting something good to come of it.'
‘接下来发生了什么? 没什么。’”
'What happened next? Not much.'"
老唐和萨莱纳笑
[Don Sr. and Salina laugh]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
你们怎么看,
[Don Sr.] So, where do you boys see this all going,
音乐的事?
this music thing?
我们这里有1600英亩。
Hell, we got 1,600 acres here.
可能还会有更多,
Probably get more,
如果我们继续这样下去。
if we keep going the way we're going.
但来之不易。
But it don't come easy.
很多工作,很多责任。
It's a lot of work, a lot of responsibility.
但是你把你的生命奉献给了它
But you give it your life
让你重获新生。
and it gives you back a life.
我就是这么把你们带大的。
That's how I brought you boys up.
但是,呃,现在..
But, uh, now... [chuckles]
我有个问题。
I got this problem.
我有个儿子... 两个儿子,真的..。
I got this son... two sons, really...
花很多时间做音乐
going off and spending a lot of time making music
还有写歌♥什么的。
and all this writing songs and whatnot.
不过也不是什么大问题,
Wouldn't really be a problem, though,
如果我不认为..。
if I didn't think that there was a...
很有天赋。
a talent there.
所以,我想知道的是..。
So, what I wanna know...
你们对这件事有多认真。
is how serious you boys are about all this.
非常认真。
Real serious.
是的,是的,很认真,爸爸。
Yeah, yeah. Real serious, Dad.
是啊,那你就知道问题所在了。
Yeah, well, you can see the problem then.
我可以两者兼顾。
I can do both.
我会做我的家务,我会做我的音乐
I'll do my chores and I'll make my music
- 我会搞定的-嗯哼。
- and I'll make it work. - [Don Sr.] Uh-huh.
我想你会的。
I expect you will.
但如果你对音乐是认真的,
But if you're serious about the music,
你得努力工作,就像在农场一样。
you gotta work on it, hard, same as on the farm.
不要偷懒,因为这就是代价。
No slackin' off, 'cause that's what it'll take.
记住..。
Remember...
你耗尽了身体,你解放了思想。
you exhaust the body, you free the mind.
嗯?
Hmm?
明白吗?
Got me?
是的,长官。
Yes, sir.
不过有个条件。
One condition, though.
我想让你唱你自己的歌♥。
I want you to do your own songs.
唱别人的歌♥..。
Playing other people's songs is...
随便玩玩什么的,
okay for fun and whatnot,
但这对你没有任何帮助。
but it's not gonna get you anywhere.
你有这方面的头脑,孩子。
You got a mind for it, son.
一份礼物。
A gift.
你得好好利用。
You gotta use it.
你这么做,
You do that,
你工作很努力。
you work hard.
我会支持你。
And I'll support you.
我会尽我所能帮忙。
I'll do whatever I can to help.
我相信你们。
I believe in you boys.
嗯?
Hmm?
[老唐咯咯笑]
[Don Sr. chuckles]
别让我失望。
Don't let me down.
噢!
Oh!
好了,够了。
Yeah, okay. Yeah. That's enough of that.
- [青少年唐尼和乔笑]-[摇滚音乐播放]
- [teenage Donnie and Joe laugh] - [rock music playing]
[都笑]
[both laughing]
♪谈论着中国森林♪
♪ Talkin' 'bout China Grove ♪
♪喔,吼♪
♪ Whoa, ho ♪
♪喔,喔,中国园♪
♪ Whoa, ho, China Grove ♪
♪喔,喔,中国园♪
♪ Whoa, ho, China Grove ♪
谢谢。
- [crowd cheering] - Thank you.
我们要为你们播放一首新歌♥。
We're gonna play something new for you guys.
希望你喜欢。
So, hope you like it.
[浪漫民谣演奏]
[romantic ballad playing]
♪我心中的想法♪
♪ Thoughts in my mind ♪
♪即将展开♪
♪ About to unfold ♪
What life is about
♪ What life is about ♪
Just grieve all alone
♪ Just grieve all alone ♪
There’s no one There
♪ There's no one there ♪
When I need someone
♪ When I need someone ♪
电影精选列表