To give me love
♪ To give me love ♪
♪让我的心更坚强♪
♪ And strengthen my heart ♪
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
[零散的掌声]
[scattered applause]
好了,下一首是 Jackson Browne 的。
Okay, this next one is by Jackson Browne.
♪在街道的黑暗之间♪
♪ Between the darkness on the street ♪
♪房♥子里充满了阳光♪
♪ And the houses filling up with light ♪
♪在我内心的寂静之间♪
♪ Between the stillness in my heart ♪
♪夜幕降临时的咆哮♪
♪ And the roar of the approaching night ♪
♪有人在呼唤某人♪
♪ Somebody's calling after somebody ♪
♪有人转过视线之外的角落♪
♪ Somebody turns the corner out of sight ♪
♪寻找某人♪
♪ Looking for somebody ♪
♪在夜晚的某个地方♪
♪ Somewhere in the night ♪
♪夜色温柔♪
♪ Tender is the night ♪
♪当你抱紧你的宝贝♪
♪ When you hold your baby tight ♪
♪温柔,温柔是动作♪
♪ Tender, tender are the motions ♪
♪夜色温柔♪
♪ Tender is the night ♪
♪当外面有人在笑♪
♪ When just outside there are people laughing ♪
♪我们过去的生活♪
♪ Living lives we used to lead ♪
♪追寻他们需要的爱♪
♪ Chasing down the love they need ♪
♪在夜晚的某个地方♪
♪ Somewhere in the night ♪
♪夜色温柔♪
♪ Tender is the night ♪
♪还有霓虹灯的祝福♪
♪ And the benediction of the neon light ♪
♪温柔,温柔的猎人♪
♪ Tender, tender are the hunters ♪
♪夜色温柔♪
♪ Tender is the night ♪
- 吉米・法♥伦♥?-吉米・法♥伦♥,他出来了,
- [Joe] Jimmy Fallon? - Jimmy Fallon, he comes out,
他说“宝贝”是他新的最爱。
he says "Baby" is his new favorite track.
- 上电视?-上周。
- [Salina] On TV? - [Matt] Last week.
- 他的新宠?-是的。
- His new favorite? - [Matt] Yes.
反响很好。
And-and the response has been terrific.
销量大增,
A big bump in sales,
而且这还是在强势数字之上
and that's on top of the strong numbers
我们已经看到了,
we've already been seeing,
所以事情才刚刚开始。
so things are really just cookin'.
事实上,我想..。
In fact, I wanted...
- 哇-亲自把这个交给你。
- Wow, - ...to deliver this to you personally.
你的第一张版税支票。
Your first royalty check.
现在只是第一季度,所以不是什么大事,
Now, it's just the first quarter, so it's not a big one,
但这只是开始,还会有更多。
but it's just the beginning, there'll be more to come.
你知道,那是一张版税支票。
You know, that's a royalty check.
这真是... 真是... 哇!
That is a... that is... Wow!
这是真的支票。
That's a real check.
马特,非常感谢。
Um... Matt, thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you so much. [exhales]
不客气,谢谢。
You're welcome. Thank you.
我接到了很多电♥话♥,我告诉你,
I've been getting a lot of calls. I tell ya,
很多电♥话♥,各地的请求,
lots of calls, requests from all over,
让你们来玩。
for you guys to come play.
我觉得我们可以组织一次像样的巡演。
I think we could put together a pretty decent tour.
哦,你是说我和..。
[Joe] Oh, you mean with me and...
- 参观?-... 唐尼,在舞台上?
- [Donnie] A tour? - ...and Donnie, on stage?
- 参观一下-我们两个一起?
- A tour. - The two of us together?
- 你们两个在一起-就我们俩?
- The two of you together. - Just us?
是啊,我是说,参观一下会让你有所收获
Yeah. I mean, a tour would, uh, put you out there
在大家面前,只是为了..。
in front of people just to...
给他们看看你的本事。
show 'em what you got.
现在,呃,我们公♥司♥..
- Now, uh, our company's... - [Joe laughs]
筹备周年纪念演出
...putting together an anniversary show
十月份在西雅图的 Showbox,
at the Showbox in Seattle in October,
我们希望你们能参加。
and we'd love for you guys to play.
- 在 Showbox?-是的。
- [Donnie] At the Showbox? - Yeah.
我们玩什么?
[Donnie] What would we play?
就是唱片里的几首歌♥。
Just a couple of tunes off the album, you know.
- 握握手-好的。
- Shake a few hands. - [Joe and Donnie] Yeah.
那太好了,别现在回答我。
It'd be fantastic. Don't answer me now.
考虑一下吧。
Just-just, just think about it.
但这意味着..。
- [Donnie sputters] - But it means something...
这对我个人来说意义重大。
It'd mean a lot to me personally.
- 演出箱?-是的。
- The Showbox? - [Donnie] Yes.
- 你在开玩笑吗?-不,我没有。
- Are you kidding me? - No, I'm not.
- 不是? 在西雅图?-是的。
- No? In Seattle? - Yeah.
我们说过多少次想去那里玩?
How many times have we said we wanted to play there?
我们说过很多次,很多次我们想去那里演出,
So many times, so many times we've said we wanted to play there,
现在他希望这是巡演的开始,
and now he wants it to be the kickoff for a tour,
他说,有,你知道,一百个地方
and he says that there are, you know, a hundred places
已经打电♥话♥要求我们之后。
have called to request us for after.
等等,所以..。
Wait, so...
你和乔... 你和乔,对吧?
you and Joe... you and Joe, right?
是的。
[Donnie] Yeah.
这很奇怪,因为我们一直都这样。
Which is weird 'cause it was our thing for so long.
所以有点像..。
So it's kind of like...
这个梦想要实现了,但是找错人了
this dream is coming true, but kind of the wrong people
都在里面,或者别的什么。
are in it, or something.
我觉得很棒,我真为你高兴。
Oh, I think it's great. I'm... I'm really happy for you.
[“好时光”播放记录]
Good Time" playing over record]
♪你是否度过了一段美好的时光... ♪
♪ Did you have a good time while it lasted... ♪
[弹吉他]
[strumming guitar]
[鼓声不同步]
[drumming out of sync]
Have a good good time,now
♪ Have a good good time, now ♪
- ♪是否让你觉得... ♪-好吧。
- ♪ Did it make you feel... ♪ - Okay.
像个傻瓜
♪ ...like a fool? ♪
抱歉
Sorry. [sighs]
抱歉,兄弟。
Sorry about that, brother.
好久不见
It's been a while. [chuckles]
没关系,你得努力适应。
That's all right. You're gonna have to work into it.
我只是不敢相信我们回到这里做这个,你知道吗?
I just can't believe we're back here doing this, you know?
我是说,你和我,在这里..。
[sighs] I mean, you and me, here...
是..。
it's, uh...
呃..。
Well, um...
- 再来一次-好,好。
- Let's go again. - Yeah. Yeah.
Don’t go lovin’nobody else,oh,baby
♪ Don't go lovin' nobody else, oh, baby ♪
♪不要去爱别人♪
♪ Don't go lovin' nobody else ♪
Can’t you see I need you
♪ Can't you see I need you? ♪
Ooh
♪ Ooh ♪
Ooh,Ooh,Ooh
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
Ooh,Ooh,Ooh
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪没有人♪
♪ Nobody else ♪
Ooh,Ooh,Ooh
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪没有人♪
♪ Nobody else ♪
怎么样!
How was that? Gee!
唐,我们是怎么想的?
Don, what did we think of that?
我们挖到了吗?
Did we dig it or what?
乔伊。
Um... Joey, hey.
- 是的-你得..。
- Yeah. - You gotta...
你得跟上节奏。
You gotta, gotta keep the pace, though.
关于这个,只是... 一点点,
On that, just... [stammers] Some bits,
你只是有点慢了。
you're just slowing down a little bit.
你只要保持... 稳定的节奏,好吗?
You just gotta keep the... the pace steady, okay?
- 是啊-你知道吗?
- Well, yeah. - You know?
比如,那个..。
Like, the, um, the bit that...
Can’t you see I need you
♪ Can't you see I need you? ♪
- 是的-就是那部分,对吧?
- Yeah. - That bit, right?
你得... 你有点慢下来了。
You gotta... You're slowing down a little bit.
我知道,我就是在这里被绊倒的。
I know. That's where I keep getting tripped up.
对,所以你只要..。
Right, so you just gotta...
如果你能保持平稳的步伐
If you can keep that steady pace
就在那儿,太完美了。
right there, that'll be perfect.
因为我要保持节奏。
'Cause I gotta keep the tempo.
- 是的-听起来不错。
- Yeah. - It sounds good, though.
我是说,我知道,我在努力控制节奏。
I mean, I know, I'm working on the pace.
电影精选列表