我被绊倒的地方是当你开始..。
Where I'm getting tripped up is when you start going...
♪没有人♪
♪ Nobody else ♪
- 那就是我...-我觉得你应该把注意力集中在..。
- That's where I'm... - I think just focus on the...
- 你知道的,稳定的节奏-是啊,时机。
- You know, the steady pace. - Yeah. The timing.
- 是啊,时机什么的-没错。
- Yeah. Timing and everything. - Right.
- 我们要再来一次吗?-好主意。
- Should we go for one more? - [teenage Joe] Great idea.
B 面,“不要去爱别人”
B-side, "Don't Go Lovin' Nobody Else."
好吧。
Okay.
[“ Don’t Go Lovin’No Else”]
Don't Go Lovin' Nobody Else" playing]
♪不要去爱别人♪
♪ Don't go lovin' nobody else ♪
Oh,baby,don’t go lovin’nobody else
♪ Oh, baby, don't go lovin' nobody else ♪
♪不要去爱别人♪
♪ Don't go lovin' nobody else ♪
Oh,baby,don’t go lovin’nobody else
♪ Oh, baby, don't go lovin' nobody else ♪
Can’t you see I need you
♪ Can't you see I need you? ♪
♪不要去爱别人♪
♪ Don't go lovin' nobody else ♪
Oh,baby,don’t go lovin’nobody else
♪ Oh, baby, don't go lovin' nobody else ♪
Don’t go lovin’nobody else Oh,baby
♪ Don't go lovin' nobody else Oh, baby ♪
♪不要去爱别人♪
♪ Don't go lovin' nobody else ♪
Can’t you see I need you
♪ Can't you see I need you? ♪
[歌♥声渐弱]
[song fading]
♪你怎么了,亲爱的♪
♪ What's wrong with you, honey? ♪
[沉思的音乐播放]
[contemplative music playing]
I thought it was all right
♪ I thought it was all right ♪
唐尼! 嘿。
Donnie! Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
老兄,玩这些老把戏没用的。
Man, this is not gonna work, playing this old stuff.
我们得做点新的。
[strumming guitar] We gotta do something new.
唐尼,我... 我觉得这..。
Donnie, I... You know, I think this is...
你知道,这是他们想听到的,你知道吗?
you know, this is what they wanna hear, you know?
我是说,大家都喜欢这样。
I mean, this is what everybody's loving.
他们想听这个,你知道吗?
They wanna hear this, you know?
拜托,我们才刚开始呢。
Come on, we're just getting back into it.
我们... 我们再给彼此一次机会,好吗?
Let's, uh... let's just give it another chance, okay?
好吧,我..。
All right, here, I'll, uh...
我来数,好吗?
[clears throat] I'll count it off, all right?
好吧。
All right.
[忧郁的音乐播放]
[somber music playing]
[标志吱吱作响]
[sign creaking]
他冒了很大的风险,我爸爸。
[Joe] He risked a lot, my dad.
他... 他失去了很多。
He... He lost a lot.
这个农场,你知道,它..。
This farm here, you know, it...
曾经有1700英亩。
it used to be 1,700 acres.
我们现在只剩65个人了。
We're down to about 65 now.
嘿,孩子,你在外面干什么?
[Don Sr.] Hey, son, what are you doing out there?
嘿
- Hey. - [chuckles]
我只是在散步,
I was just taking a walk,
发泄一下。
letting off some steam.
是啊,是啊。
Yeah, yeah.
你能多回农场转转真是太好了。
It's sure good having you back around the farm more.
我知道你妈妈喜欢见你。
I know your mother likes seeing you.
是啊
- Yeah. - [chuckles]
我也喜欢见到你。
I like seeing you too.
- 是的-是的。
- Yeah. - Yep.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
嗯。
Hmm.
你有很大的机会。
Big chance you got going.
是的。
Yep.
这是个好机会,让人们终于看到你的能力。
Good chance for people to finally see what you can do.
是啊,我们也希望如此。
Yeah, well, that's what we're hoping.
你知道,我..。
You know, I...
我希望如此,爸爸,因为我..。
I'm hoping for that, Dad, because I'd...
我想..。
I'd like to, you know...
你会没事的。
Oh, you'll do all right.
是啊,你只是想出去,做到最好。
Yeah, you just wanna go out there and do your best.
- 是的-是吗?
- Yeah. - Yeah?
- 是的,我在努力-哦。
- Yeah, I'm trying. - Oh.
我在努力。
I'm trying.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
[“ Willin’”by Linda Ronstadt play ]
Willin'" by Linda Ronstadt playing]
I’ve been warping by the rain
♪ I've been warped by the rain ♪
♪被雪驱使♪
♪ Driven by the snow ♪
♪我醉了,脏了♪
♪ I'm drunk and dirty ♪
♪难道你不知道吗♪
♪ Don't you know? ♪
But I’m still
♪ But I'm still ♪
♪愿意♪
♪ Willin' ♪
♪昨晚深夜在路上♪
♪ Out on the road late last night ♪
♪我在每个车灯下都看到我美丽的爱丽丝♪
♪ I seen my pretty Alice in every headlight ♪
♪爱丽丝♪
♪ Alice ♪
Dallas Alice
♪ Dallas Alice ♪
♪我从图森来到图克姆卡里♪
♪ And I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari ♪
蒂哈查皮到托诺帕
♪ Tehachapi to Tonopah ♪
♪驾驶着各种各样的钻机... ♪
♪ Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made... ♪
嘿,唐尼?
- [line rings, connects] - [Matt] Hey, Donnie?
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥,怎么了?
Great to hear from you. What's going on?
首先,我想告诉你我有多感激
First, I just wanna tell you how grateful I am
为了这次机会,马特。
for this opportunity, Matt, um...
我很高兴你这么做了,伙计。
I'm so glad you're doing it, man.
唯一的问题是,你知道,在记录上,
The only thing is, you know, on the record,
乔伊打鼓,我..。
there was Joey on drums and me on...
其他方面。
well, on everything else.
没错,所以你需要支援。
Right, so you need some backup.
我已经有乐队了,
I've already got the band,
他们愿意免费帮忙。
and they'd be willing to do it for free.
太好了,带上吧,还有什么?
Awesome. Bring 'em. What else?
你知道,狂野梦想..。
[Donnie] You know, Dreamin' Wild...
我知道的可不止这些。
I got a lot more than that.
听着,我很高兴你提起这件事。
[Matt] Look, I'm glad you're bringing this up.
我一直想问你。
I've been wanting to ask you about it.
我一直在写作和演奏音乐
[Donnie] I've been writing and playing music
一直以来,爵士,摇滚和乡村音乐。
this whole time, jazz and rock and country.
不管怎样,我和南希一直在研究一些新东西。
Anyway, I've been working on some new stuff with Nancy.
- 我想你会喜欢的-我很乐意听。
- I think you'd dig it. - [Matt] I'd love to hear it.
也许在表演之后?
Maybe after the show?
当然。
[Donnie] Sure.
- 我们要再去一次吗?-我们应该见面的
- Should we go for one more? - We're supposed to be meeting
琳达和海蒂现在在谷仓。
Linda and Heidi at the barn about now.
好的,你来吗?
Oh, yeah. Okay. You comin'?
不,不,不,我还是呆在后面比较好。
No, no, no, I'm better back here.
- 我没事-别这样,伙计。
- I'm good. - Come on, man.
他们说可能会带更多女孩来。
They said they might bring some more girls.
- 会很有趣的-不,没关系。
- It could be fun. - No, that's okay.
我要... 雷要过来,
I'm gonna... [stammers] Ray's gonna come over,
他会帮我修车,所以..。
and he's gonna help me with the car, so...
我们会搞定的。
we're gonna get that done.
我希望一切正常。
And I want it to be just right.
- 你确定?-是的!
- You sure? - Yeah!
是的,不,我很好,我会努力的,一切..。
Yeah, no, I'm good. I'm gonna work on this. Everything...
你们去吧,玩得开心点。
You guys go. You guys go and have fun.
乔,你确定吗,好的,回头见。
Joe, are you sure? Okay. I'll see you later.
玩得开心,伙计们。
Have fun, you guys.
好的,再见。
[teenage Joe] Yeah. See you later.
再见
- [Eldon] See ya. - [door opens]
[关门声]
[door closes]
♪难道你看不到... ♪
♪ Can't you see... ♪
[亲吻]
[kissing]
♪那个女人,上帝,她在做什么... ♪
♪ What that woman, Lord She been doin'... ♪
让我喘口气,好吗?
Let me catch my breath, will ya?
哦,我... 我很抱歉。
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry.
我开玩笑的,我不介意。
I'm just kidding. I don't mind.
我还记得我第一次见到你的时候。
You know, I remember the first time I saw you...
电影精选列表