- 好的,我在找-好。
- Okay, I'm looking. - Yeah.
- 你不是,好吗?-是的。
- You're not. Okay? - Yeah.
那首歌♥叫什么? 叫什么? “欢乐时光”。
What's the song called? What's it called? "Good Time".
你为什么不试试呢? 说真的。
Why don't you try having one? For real.
我们已经做了四个小时了。
We've been doing this for four hours.
[铃鼓声]
[tambourine rattling]
我们要再来一次吗?
Should we do it again?
别质疑我的音乐。
[softly] Don't question me about my music.
为什么,你在里面表现得很疯狂。
Why not? You're acting crazy in there.
- 我疯了?-是的! 你疯了。
- [softly] I'm acting crazy? - Yes! You're acting crazy.
- 安静!-你在里面表现得很疯狂。
- [softly] Be quiet! - You're acting crazy in there.
- 他跟不上节奏-他做得很好。
- [softly] He can't keep a beat. - He's doing all right.
还好吗? “还好”不够好。
[softly] Doing all right? An "all right" is not good enough.
已经30多45年了。
It's been 30-odd, 45 years.
他不... 情况不妙。
He doesn't-- It's not good.
如果顺利的话马特会帮我们预定巡演,
And then Matt's gonna book the tour for us if this works out,
所以你可以说这是我人生中最重要的演出。
so you could say it's kind of the biggest show of my life.
我不想把事情搞砸。
And I don't want it to get messed up.
好的,不会搞砸的,好吗?
Okay. It's not gonna get messed up, okay?
不会有事的。
It's gonna be fine.
会很棒的,好吗
- It's gonna be great, okay? - [exhales]
就让他打鼓吧。
Just let him play drums.
他是你哥哥。
He's your brother.
嘿,我们到底要不要把这事搞定?
[teenage Joe] Hey, are we getting this done or not?
抱歉,伙计,给你。
Oh, sorry, man. Here.
你还需要一个。
You'll need another one of them.
- 我想是的-是吗?
- Oh, I do. Think so. - Yes?
是啊,我要做的就是把这个缝补好
Yeah, all's I gotta do is just finish up this gap here
我想我们会没事的。
and I think we'll be good.
你不需要... 再来两杯吗?
Don't you need, um... two more?
- 好的,我再去拿两个-唐尼,乔!
- Yeah, I'll get two more. - [Rose] Donnie, Joe!
- 喂?-爸爸在找我们。
- [Joe] Yeah? - [Rose] Dad's looking for us.
想让我们进去。
Wants us to come inside.
不能等一下吗?
[Donnie] Well, can't it wait a second?
我不这么认为。
[Rose] I don't think so.
我接到洛杉矶的电♥话♥。
So, I got this call from Los Angeles.
- 哇!-真的吗?
- [Joe] Whoa! - [Rose] Really?
是啊,呃..。
Yeah, uh...
唱片制♥作♥人
- a record producer. - [Joe laughing]
- 什么?-是的,
- [Rose] What? - Yeah,
他听了那张唱片,觉得很棒,
he heard the record, thought it was great,
这是他听过的最好的事情之一。
one of the best things he's heard.
耶! 天啊
- Yeah! Gosh! - [all laughing]
他说他认为这表明了很多希望之类的
[Don Sr.] He said he thought it showed a lot of promise and whatnot
想知道还有没有其他的。
and wanted to know if there was any more where that came from.
- 当然有-是啊! 怎么样,唐尼?
Well, there sure is. Yeah! How about that, Donnie?
这个人,他说他是个制片人,
So this guy, he says he's a producer,
不是唱片公♥司♥,
not a record company,
所以他不能帮我们推销《狂野梦想》。
so he can't really help us in selling Dreamin' Wild.
他想要的是,他想帮助我们
What he wants is, he wants to help us
制♥作♥一张新专辑。
make a new album.
他说他一直和唱片公♥司♥的人合作,
He says he works with these record company guys all the time,
他知道他们想要什么。
and he knows what they want.
他... 他觉得..。
And he... he thinks...
唐尼应该是个人表演。
Donnie should be a solo act.
- 什么?-不。
- [Maria] What? - No.
一个人?
Solo?
不,不,什么,不。
No. No. What? No.
- 不可能-我也是这么说的。
- [Rose] No way. - Well, that's what I said.
是 Emerson 兄弟。
It's, it's the Emerson Brothers.
- 唐尼和乔-是的。
- Donnie and Joe. - [Rose] Yeah.
不管怎么说,他看起来很坚定。
Anyway, he seemed kind of set on that.
但我告诉他..。
But I told him...
不,那不可能,我们不..。
no, that's not gonna happen. We don't...
我们家不是这样的。
we don't operate that way in our family.
他们是音乐人,他们不懂。
They're music people, they don't understand.
我们知道一起做事是什么感觉,
We know what it is to do things together,
所以我会和他们谈谈,我们会解决的。
so I'll talk to them and we'll work it out.
不会有事的。
It'll be fine.
是吗?
Yeah?
是啊,是啊,是啊。
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
It’s a hard,It’s a hard
♪ It's a hard, it's a hard ♪
It’s a hard,and It’s hard
♪ It's a hard, and it's hard ♪
It’s a hard rain’s
♪ It's a hard rain's ♪
♪ A-gonna fall ♪
♪ A-gonna fall ♪
- 我喜欢你的鼓声-嘿,谢谢,谢谢。
- [woman] I like your drumming. - [Joe] Hey, thanks, thank you.
你多大了?
[woman] How old are you?
我20岁了,你呢?
I'm 20. How about you?
别这样,乔,洛娜是个麻烦。
Don't do that, Joe. Lorna's trouble.
什么意思?
[Joe] How do you mean?
想去什么地方吗?
[Lorna] Wanna go somewhere?
她有两个孩子。
She has two kids and, uh...
一个问题。
a problem.
[沉思的音乐播放]
[contemplative music playing]
嘿,宝贝
Hey, baby. [voice echoing]
[钢琴演奏的和平民谣]
[peaceful ballad in piano playing]
[演奏忧郁的音符]
[playing somber notes]
[停止播放]
[stops playing]
你还好吗,唐?
How you doing there, Don?
嘿。
Hey.
我想和你谈谈
I wanna talk to you about something
我一直在想。
I've been thinking about.
那个制片人?
That producer fellow?
我觉得这是个好主意,我觉得你最好这么做。
I think it's a good idea. I think you better do it.
不,不,没有你我做不到。
No. No, I can't do it without you.
你怕什么? 你很棒。
What are you scared of? You're great.
- 你是我的鼓手,你是我哥哥-我知道我是你哥哥。
- You're my drummer. You're my brother. - I know I'm your brother.
我永远都是你的兄弟,唐尼。
And I'll always be your brother, Donnie.
我永远都会是你的兄弟,
I'm never gonna not be your brother,
但我会一直支持你。
but I'm always gonna support you.
唐尼,看着我,我会没事的。
Donnie, look at me, I'mma be all right.
我会没事的,我会去农场
I'll be okay, I'll be out on the farm
做我喜欢的事,做我擅长的事。
doing what I love, doing what I'm good at.
你也一样。
And you do the same.
你有一个完全不同的轨迹。
You got a whole 'nother trajectory.
- 乔伊-不,看着我。
- Joey. - No, look at me.
反正我也不是什么摇滚明星。
I've never been no rock star, anyway.
我可没打算当。
I ain't planning on being one.
这就是你。
This is you.
我会一直在你身边。
And I'm here for you.
[抽泣,叹息]
[sniffles, sighs]
- 谢谢-我为你骄傲。
- Thank you. - I'm proud of you.
会很棒的。
It's gonna be great.
哇 Showbox 从没想过我们会来这里。
Wow, Showbox. Never thought we'd get here.
- 需要帮忙吗?-是的,我们是 Emerson 一家。
- [man] Can I help you guys? - Yeah, we're the Emersons.
哦,他们来了,嘿!
[Matt] Oh, there they are. Hey!
- 哦,嘿,马特-欢迎来到 Showbox。
- [Joe] Oh, hey, Matt. - Welcome to the Showbox.
- 嘿,伙计,你好吗?-嘿。
- Hey, buddy. How are ya? - [Donnie] Hey.
- 马特,你好吗-很高兴见到你。
- Matt, man, how are ya? - Good to see you.
- 嘿-我们还没见过。
- [Donnie] Hey. - [Nancy] We haven't met yet.
- 我是南希-很高兴见到你。
- I'm Nancy. - [Matt] Good to meet you.
Jack Fleischer 是他发现了这张专辑。
Jack Fleischer. He's the one that found the album.
- 好吧-强迫我听。
- Okay. - Forced me to listen to it.
你们介意签几个名吗?
You guys mind signing some autographs?
伙计们,过来,
Guys, come here. Um,
这些人赢了当地电视台的票。
these guys won tickets from the local station.
- 跟汤姆打个招呼,莎拉-哦。
- Say hi to Tom, Sarah. - Oh.
- 你好吗? 嗨-他们想要签名。
- How are you doing? Hi. - They want some autographs.
- 哇,你好-你好。
- [Joe] Wow. Hello. - Hello.
- 能帮我签个名吗?-当然可以。
- Will you sign this for me? - Uh, sure, yes, yes.
电影精选列表