-好的 这有用吗... -抱歉 别说话
Okay, so, díd that work for... Sorry, shut up.
你... 你能... 你能多进行一点吗
Just... can you just... can you just go on a little more?
你知道 我是... 我是结了婚的
Just, you know, I'm... I'm married.
我知道 我们可以随时停止
I know, we can stop any time you like.
拜托再久...一点
Just please let me just... a little longer.
这次别说话 按照梦里的来
This time, please don't speak. Just do the dream.
你是谁
Who are you?
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
摸我
Touch me.
怎 么了
What?
只是... 在梦里你...
It's just... in the dreams you, like...
通常是你主动的
you usually take the lead.
好的
Yeah.
你想干什么
What do you want?
对不起 我只是紧张了
I'm sorry. It's just nerves.
没关系 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry.
-身体有时候... -没关系
The body sometimes... Yeah. It's fine.
从生物学上来说 这其实很...
Biologically speaking, it's actually quite...
-没... 没关系 放松点 -很... 很健康
It's... it's fine. Relax. It's... it's healthy.
-好的 -好的
Okay. Okay.
你射了吗
Did you just come?
肏
Fuck!
肏
Fuck!
( 希拉 - 哈珀的 "蚁智理论” 刷新了我们对蜂巢思维的认知 )
.
.
( 希拉 - 哈珀的 "蚁智理论” 刷新了我们对蜂巢思维的认知 )
肏
Fuck.
( 希拉 - 哈珀的 "蚁智理论” 刷新了我们对蜂巢思维的认知 )
.
.
( 希拉 - 哈珀的 "蚁智理论” 刷新了我们对蜂巢思维的认知 )
靠
Fuck.
( 希拉 - 哈珀的 "蚁智理论” 刷新了我们对蜂巢思维的认知 )
.
.
( 希拉 - 哈珀的 "蚁智理论” 刷新了我们对蜂巢思维的认知 )
好吧 你个臭娘们
Yeah, you fuck!
好吧 你个臭娘们
Yeah, you fuck!
( "蚁智理论” )
好吧 你个臭娘们
Yeah, you fuck!
( "蚁智理论” )
.
.
肏
Fuck!
教授 怎么了
Professor, what's going on?
-我能进来吗 -为什么
Can I come in? Why?
-我需要帮忙 -好的
I need help with something. Okay.
-什么忙 -我不想站在走廊里
What? I don't want to stand here
跟你解释
in the hallway and explain.
嗯 能等下吗 我正忙着昵
Well, can it wait? I'm in the middle of something.
就五分钟
Just five minutes.
那我出来
I'll come out.
我们坐下说会更好
Would be better if we sat down.
到底... 到底怎么了
What's... what's going on?
-那是个误会 -什么意思
That was a mistake. What do you mean?
刚发生的事只是个误会
What just happened, that was a mistake.
你不该那样做的
You shouldn't have done that.
我没阴白
I don't understand.
你有时真的很脑残
You're just so fuoking stupid sometimes.
你知道吗 你以前听过这话吗
Do you know that? Have you heard that before?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
墙你离开
Please leave.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
我不太确定
I'm not rea‖y sure.
-我惊呆了 -是的 他们更惊
I'm shocked. Yeah, and they got worse.
有些甚至与性有关
Some are even sexual in nature,
所以他们现在上你的课会感觉不舒服
so they don't feel comfortable being in your class right now.
天啊 他们做了些恶梦
Jesus, they had some bad dreams
就不来上课了
and now they're not gonna show up for class?
我们不能纵容这样
I mean, we can't just accept that.
我也不知如何是好 但显然
I don't know what to do here. I mean, obviously,
我也得认真对待学生的问题
I have to take the students' concerns seriously, too.
嗯 那是 当然
Well, yes, of course.
但这样是不是有点反应过度了
But isn't this a bit of an overreaction?
它们是梦 又不是真的
They're dreams. It's not real.
我什么都没对他们做
I'm not actually doing anything to them.
如我之前所说 这是新领域的问题
As I said before, this is new territory.
嗯 我想我需要和人力部商量一下
Um, I think I just need to consult with HR.
布雷特 作为我的朋友
Do you, Brett, as my friend,
撇开奥斯勒大学校长的身份不谈
and not speaking as the Dean of Osler,
你认为因为有学生做恶梦
think that we should pause this semester
我们就该暂停本学期 的课吗
because some students are having bad dreams?
嗯 我没做过这种梦
Well, I haven't had one of these dreams,
所以我无法说...
so I can't speak to the...
不不不 别扯什么亲身经历
No, no, no, don't say lived experience.
但他们听起来真的受到了创伤
But it sounds like they've actually been traumatized.
现在谁没有点创伤
Trauma is a trend these days.
这就是个笑话 万事皆可受伤
lt is a joke. Everything is trauma.
和朋友吵架是受伤
Arguing with a friend is trauma,
成绩不好是受伤
getting bad grades is trauma.
他们需要成长
They need to grow up.
-嗨 -理查德 好久不见
Hi. Richard, it's been too long.
我们是最先到的吗
Are we the first ones?
呃 其实 只...只有我们
Uh, actua‖y, it's... it'll just be us.
真的吗 我还以为这是你那个有名的
Rea‖y? I thought this was gonna be one of your famous
大家欢聚一堂的晚宴
bring people together things.
呃 我们觉得只有我们四个会更好
Uh, we thought it'd be nicer, just us four.
好吧 那我们还能多喝点
Okay, yeah. More wine for us.
-干杯 各位 -干杯
Cheers, guys. Cheers.
卡洛塔 我听说你去了一家新诊所
So, Carlota, I heard you're at a new practice now.
-是的 我去了 -是吗
Yeah, I am. Yeah?
是的
Yes.
顺便说下 食物好吃极了
This is so good, by the way.
天啊 这些芽甘蓝太棒了
Oh, my gosh, these Brussels sprouts are amazing.
是的 我们在 呃...
Yeah, we got them at , uh...
-雪莉超♥市♥买♥♥的 -啊
Shelly's. Ah.
(牛津大学人类未来研究所所长,研究人工智能的思想家)
我开始觉得尼克 ' 博斯特罗姆的模拟理论
So, I'm starting to think that maybe Nick Bostrum was right
(牛津大学人类未来研究所所长,研究人工智能的思想家)
也许是对的
about the simulation theory.
那可以解释我的情况
That would sure explain a lot about my situation.
好的 卡洛塔 还记得尼克吗
Yeah, remember Nick, Carlota?
瑞典人 牛津大学的哲学家
Swedish guy, philosopher at Oxford.
-他来过吗 -对 来过一两次
He was here? Yeah, once or twice.
你下次应该邀请我们两个
You should invite us both next time.
他可能愿意和我聊天
He'd probably love to speak with me.
不是我跟你说起他的吗
Wasn't I even the one who told you about him?
我想不是
No, I don't think so.
卡洛塔 你还在做陶艺吗
Carlota, are you sti‖ doing your pottery?
-别这么用力 -什么
Oh, don't be so rough. What?
你拍得太用力了
You're slamming my back.
-对不起 -没...没什么事吧
Sorry. Is... is everything good?
她今天...今天工作太累了
She had a... a rough day at work today.
-啊 -所以...
Ah. So...
好的
Okay.
哦 不 怎么了
Oh, no. What's the matter?
抱歉 我做不到
Sorry, can't do this. I can't.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
-理查德 -理查德 怎么了
Richard. Richard, what's wrong?
呃 各位 嗯... 我想我们得到此为止了
Uh, guys, uh... I think we're gonna have to wrap this up.
卡洛塔不太舒服
Carlota isn't feeling well.
哦 不 她病了吗
Oh, no. Is she ill?
是因为你 保罗
It... It's you, Paul.
她最近做了些很残酷的恶梦
She's had some pretty brutal nightmares lately.
哇哦 我无法...
Oh, wow. I just couldn't...
真对不起 你可以告诉我们的
I'm so sorry, you could have told us.
我说服她不要取消 晚宴
I convinced her not to cancel.
电影精选列表