我不该那样做的
I shouldn't have done that.
我们三个不该继续吃完吗
Well, shouldn't the three of us still finish, though?
-不然会浪赉... -不 你得走了
It'd be a Waste to just... No, you... you have to leave.
-真的吗 -真的
Really? Yeah, really.
你觉得为 什么没有其他人来
Why do you think no one else is here?
认知行为疗法的理念在于
The basic idea with cognitive behavioral therapy
我们慢慢接触那些
is that we'll go through gradual exposure
令我们感到威胁的东西
to what we feel is threatening us
去熟悉它 而不是畏惧它
to familiarize with it, instead of fearing it.
杀不死我们的只会让我们更强大 对吧
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?
我知道你们很多人
I know a lot of you have had
都做了关于你们教授的恶梦
very upsetting dreams about your professor.
这些梦暗示了保罗·马修斯
These dreams suggest that Paul Matthews
是个危险人物
is a harmful person.
你的思维想保护你
So, your mind is trying to protect you,
通过创造一些情绪诱因让你远离危险
make you safe by creating certain emotional triggers.
促使你避开他
Motivating you to avoid him.
我想消除这些诱因
I want to defuse those triggers
通过向你们展示保罗
by showing you that Paul
其实是一个心地善 良 人畜无害的人
is, in fact, a kind, loving, harmless human being.
好的 我要请保罗进入房♥间
Okay. I'm going to invite Paul into the room.
他会从那扇门进来
He's gonna step inside that door,
远远地站在那边
all the way over there
他会保持在安全的距离
and he's gonna stay at that safe distance
直到每个人都觉得可以
until everybody feels comfortable
让他走近一点
to invite him closer.
如果有谁感到不安全 就平静地说
lf anyone feels unsafe, calmly state,
"坎迪斯 我现在没有安全感”
"Candice, I do not feel safe in this moment."
大家都明白了吗
Does everybody understand that?
明白
Yes.
好的 保罗
All right. Paul!
好的 不算太糟吧
Okay. That wasn't so bad, was it?
我们让他走上前
Let's have him step forward.
靠近一点
Come just a little bit closer.
保罗
Paul.
保罗不会伤害你们
Paul isn't gonna hurt you.
我们能让他再靠近一点吗
Can we have him come just a little bit closer?
保罗 请再靠近一点
Paul, step closer, please.
所以...
So...
莉亚 等等
Leah, wait.
看看你做了什...
Look what you did...
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
这是谁干的
Who did this?
立刻交代
Tell me now.
(废物)
.
.
(废物)
别敢做不敢当
Stop being little fucking brats.
(废物)
.
.
到底是谁他妈干的
Who the fuck did this
去你♥妈♥的♥ 马修斯 回家歇着去吧
Fuck you, Matthews. Go home!
你为什么不辞职 保罗
Why don't you just quit, Paul?
-再见 保罗 -再见
bye, Paul. Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
那么 布雷特怎么说
So, what did Brett say?
就当是休个小假
See it as a little vacation.
你敢信吗
Can you believe it?
我是终身教授 而他们基本上
I'm a tenured professor and they're basically
让学生来统治学校
just letting the students run the schooL
那你要多久才能回去工作
So, how long are you not gonna be working?
在这节骨眼上 我都不知道我还想不想回去
I don't even know if I want to go back at this point.
我应该全身心投入到写书
I should just go all in with the book.
你做了什么 为什么一切都变了
So, like, what did you do? Why did everything change?
-我什么都没做 汉娜 -你肯定做了什么
I didn't do anything, Hannah. You must have done something.
-我没有 -你看推特了吗
Well, I didn't, so... Have you seen Twitter?
-没看 -差不多有上千人
No. It's like thousands of people
在分享他们的恶梦...
sharing nighemares about, like...
-比如折磨 强♥奸♥... -够了 好吗
like, torture and rape and... Enough, okay?
新规矩
New rule.
餐桌上不准玩手♥机♥
No phones at the table
也不准谈论那些梦 好吗
and no discussion of the dreams, okay?
我只是说 我... 我明白...
I'm just saying, like, I... I understand...
你已经违反规矩了 汉娜
Okay, you already broke the rule, Hannah.
所我们重新开始
So, let's just start over.
请不要在餐桌上再提这件事
No mention of at the table ever again, please.
你会把车身上的字清理掉吗
Are you gonna clean that stuff off the car?
他们要将我踢出项目
They're kicking me off the project?
我想他们只是想在最后阶段更谨慎一点
I think that they just want to be extra careful moving into the final stahes,
小心驶得万年船
just as a precautionary measure.
因为保罗吗
Because of Paul?
(指个人或机构因言论或行为具冒犯意昧而遭到抵♥制♥)
是的 你知道 我很反对取消文化之类的东西
Yeah. You knoe, I'm against cancel culture and all of that stuff, I really am.
但我认为你目前最好
But I think thatjust right now maybe it would be best
先淡出视野
if you kept a lower profile, you know?
直到整个丑闻事件平息
Just until the whole, like, scandal situation blows over.
能理解吗
Does that make sense?
(电影《猛鬼街》里在梦中杀人的鬼怪)
他们在学校叫你弗雷迪 ° 克鲁格
They call you Freddie Krueger at school.
哦 你知道他是谁吗
Oh? Do you know who that is?
我谷歌♥了一下
I Googled it.
是的 他们只是想取笑你
Yeah, they're just trying to tease you.
朱利安说你把他绑起来
Julian said that you tied him up
切下他的脚趾吃了
and cut his toes off and ate them.
你觉得我会切下别人的脚趾吗
Do you think I would cut someone's toes off?
不会
No.
做梦就像精神错乱 苏菲
Dreaming is like a psychosis, Sophie.
当我们熟睡时 大脑就会开始产生幻觉
Our brain decides to start hallucinating while we sleep.
这是大脑处理借息的一个过程
It's part of its housekeeping process.
出于某种原因 我们需要做梦
We need that to happen, for some reason.
但你在他们的梦里为什么这么坏
But why are you so mean in the dreams?
那是他们 的梦 跟我没有关系
It's their dreams. I have nothing to do with it.
你能理解吧
You understand that, right?
我想能吧
I guess.
我想我明天会待在家里
I think I'm going to stay home tomorrow.
那么 如果你需要我做饭什么的...
So, if you need me to cook or something...
-莫莉是谁 -什么
Who's Mo‖y? What?
有个叫莫莉的人给你发了短♥信♥
You have texts from someone named Molly?
哦 她是经纪公♥司♥的助理
Oh, she's the assistant at the agency.
她在安排一通电♥话♥
She's setting up a call.
你从没提过她
You never mentioned her.
嘿 我是保罗
Hey, it's Paul.
我... 我只是打来问候一下
I... I was just calling to say hi.
好的 我们可以改天再说
Okay, we can do it another time.
我只... 只是想叙叙旧 是的
I just... just wanted to catch up. Yep.
没关系 好的 拜
No worries. Okay, bye.
拜拜
Byebye.
稍等一下 堡罗
Two seconds, Paul.
我在帮玛丽连线
I'm just trying to connect Mary to the call.
好 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
-嗨 保罗 -你是谁
Hi, Paul. Whds this?
我是莫莉 我刚在听着
It's Molly, I'm just listening in.
嗨 莫莉 你好吗
Hi, Mo‖y. How are you?
喂 大家都上线了吗
Hello? Is everybody on?
我在呢 特伦特
I'm here, Trent.
-嘿 玛丽 你上线了吗 -哦 特伦特
Hey, Mary, you on? Oh! Oh, Trent,
抱歉 玛丽刚给我发消息 她把链接弄错了
sorry, Mary just texted me and she had the wrong link.
恶梦教授被气到崩溃!
抱歉 玛丽刚给我发消息 她把链接弄错了
sorry, Mary just texted me and she had the wrong link.
恶梦教授被气到崩溃!
.
.
恶梦教授被气到崩溃!
我们要开始了吗
Should we just start?
我们要开始了吗
Should we just start?
电影精选列表