The Norio would definitely not exist without him.
布莱恩·伯格是入梦宝的发明者
Brian Berg is the inventor of the Norio,
入梦宝
布莱恩·伯格是入梦宝的发明者
Brian Berg is the inventor of the Norio,
入梦宝
一个能让梦之旅成为可能的设备
a device that makes it possible to dream travel.
耐用 .
入梦宝
一个能让梦之旅成为可能的设备
a device that makes it possible to dream travel.
耐用 超柔软
.
一个能让梦之旅成为可能的设备
a device that makes it possible to dream travel.
耐用 超柔软
轻便 .
一个能让梦之旅成为可能的设备
a device that makes it possible to dream travel.
轻便 .
一个能让梦之旅成为可能的设备
a device that makes it possible to dream travel.
这就像冥想或催眠
It's like meditation or hypnagogia.
利用神经技术
Using neurotechnology,
入梦宝能让你探访任何人的梦
the Norio a‖ows you to visit anyone in their dreams.
他看起来只是在休息
It may look like he's just resting.
但此刻布莱恩正在一个
But right now, Brian's inside the dream
韩国某少年 .
.
但此刻布莱恩正在一个
But right now, Brian's inside the dream
韩国某少年 .
.
19岁的韩国少年的梦里
of a random 19yearold boy in South Korea.
韩国某少年 .
.
.
.
倍几爽
It's refreshing.
我觉得如果有人在评判它
I feel like if people are judging it,
那是他们不懂其中奥妙
then they don't really understand it.
这并不奇怪
It's not weird.
我们只是会在你的梦里停留片刻
It's just like, we're gonna be in your dream for a brief moment.
我们会展示一些商品
We're gonna showcase some merch
或放点热歌♥ 说点事情
or play a hot new track and say a few things
然后出来 就这样
and then we're out. That's it.
保罗·马修斯让许多人对梦之旅
Paul Matthews left many skeptical
持怀疑态度
about dream travel.
但入梦宝保证不会出现恶梦
But the Norio has a nonightmare guarantee.
. 需得到热情同意
.
但入梦宝保证不会出现恶梦
But the Norio has a nonightmare guarantee.
. 需得到热情同意
保证无恶梦 .
但入梦宝保证不会出现恶梦
But the Norio has a nonightmare guarantee.
. 需得到热情同意
保证无恶梦 .
没得到热情同意
Without enthusiastic consent
保证无恶梦 .
没得到热情同意
Without enthusiastic consent
没得到热情同意
Without enthusiastic consent
. 只做美梦
.
没得到热情同意
Without enthusiastic consent
. 只做美梦
.
梦就会终止
the dream will simply be terminated.
. 只做美梦
终结坏心情 .
梦就会终止
the dream will simply be terminated.
终结坏心情 .
人们总是会用保罗·马修斯的事
I mean, people always use Paul Matthews as
人们总是会用保罗.马修斯的事
I mean, people always use Paul Matthews as
作为警醒
the cautionary tale.
要是没有他可能也不会有这个行业
Okay, this industry might not exist Without him.
而且 他还是一个反面教材
But also, he put such a negative stamp on it.
他利用这个能力来恐吓别人
It's kind of insane that he harnessed a‖ of this power,
有点不太理智
just so he could terrorize people.
好的
Okay.
啊 真不错
Ah. Nice.
好的 姑娘们 想去看看卧室
Okay, girls, wanna look at the bedrooms
瞧瞧喜欢哪间吗
and see which ones you like?
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
麻烦去看看卧室
Go look at the bedrooms, please.
我的朋友曾经做过那些梦
So, my friend actually used to have those dreams.
至少她是这么说的
Or so she claimed, at least.
呵 是啊
Oh. Ha, yeah.
发生了什么 它们就这么停止了吗 或是...
So, what happened? Like, they just stopped or...
我感觉有段时间没听说这件事了
I just feel like I haven't heard of them in a while.
我也不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
想必大家没再梦到我了吧
People stopped having them, I guess.
就算我现在听说的 也大多是国外的事
If I hear anything now, it's mostya abroa .
什么气味
What's the smell?
哦 我听说前屋主喜欢养大型动物
Oh, I was told that the old owners were bif animal lovers.
相信气味很快就消散了
I'm sure it'll air out in time.
嘿 我趁机问下
Um, hey, before you leave,
你们最近在家里见过那个叫克里斯的家伙吗
have you seen that guy Chris around the house lately?
嗯 见过
Um, yeah. Yeah.
大约一周前
Maybe, Iike, a Week ago, I think.
-他经常来吗 -那倒不是
Is he here often? I mean, not really.
他留下过夜了吗
Does he stay over?
我想没有
I don't think so.
汉娜 他过夜了吗
Hannah, does he stay over?
我不知道
I don't know.
-再见 爸爸 -再见
Bye, Dad. Bye.
-爱你哦 -爱你
Love you! I love you.
我会从法国给你带些好东西回来
I'll bring you back something cool from France.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi.Hi.
地方怎么样
How was the place?
是的 挺好的
Yeah, you know, it was nice.
-位置不错 -那就好
Good location. Good.
我觉得苏菲不太喜欢那里
I don't think Sophie really liked it.
她一直问 "为什么不搬回来和我们一起住”
She kept asking, "Why don't you just move back in with us?"
是啊
Yeah.
房♥价也还行吗
And costwise, good?
有奥斯勒大学的遣散贾
You know, between the settlement
和出书合约 我应该没问题
from Osler and the book deal, I should be fine.
-不成问题 -那就好
More than fine, actually. Okay, great.
对了 你最近有没有梦到我
Have you been seeing me in your dreams lately, by the way?
没有 你为什么一直问
No. Why do you keep asking?
只是好奇
I'm just curious.
-糟糕 我迟到了 -你要去唧几
Shit, I'm late. Where are you going?
我和出版商打了通电♥话♥
Well, I've got a Zoom call with the publisher.
他们想扩大签售会
They're trying to expand the tour.
我可能要在巴黎呆整整一个月
I might be a whole month now in Paris.
-太I疯狂了 -太好了
It's crazy. That's exciting.
我想在你离ˉ开之前我都见不到你了
I guess I won't see you before you leave, then?
我四天后走 我可以顺道过来
I leave in four days. I can swing by.
没关系 等你回来了我们再见
No, it's fine. I'll see you when you're back.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见 保罗
Bye, Paul.
嘿 保罗
Hey, Paul.
我喜欢你穿的这双鞋
I love those on you.
来吧 试试跟我跳舞
Hey, come on, try them out. Dance with me.
滚出去
Get out.
-滚出去 -不 试试跳舞
Get out! No, no, try to dance.
请别打迪伦
Please don't hit Dylan.
因为这款超美味的AMG牌酮补充剂
'Cause your punches will pack more heat with these
会让你的拳头拥有更大的威力
ultrayummy keto supplements from Alpha Monster Gains.
哦 该死 我重来一遍 抱歉
Oh, fuck, let me just take that again. I'm sorry.
这款超美味的美味酮补充剂
Your punches will pack more heat with thess
会让你的拳头拥有更大的威力...
ultrayummy keto supplements from Ultra Yummy...
-哦 该死 -等等
Oh, fuck. Wait a minute.
在哪儿...
Where's the...
首先是一本叫《莫格街》的杂♥志♥
So, first up is a magazine called Rue Morgue
写的都是神话 邪教 恐怖片之类的东西
They write about myths, cults, horror movies, stuff like that.
你带了这本书的副本吗
Did you bring a copy of the book?
没有 直接送去了店里
No, no. It's going straight to the stores
我们会在店里看到
and we'll see it there.
你能戴上它吗
Can you put it on for me?
嗯 还是不必了吧
Uh, I'd rather not.
电影精选列表