or something like that. Oh, that's interesting.
确实有意思
It is interesting.
顺便问一下 博物馆怎么样了
How is the museum going, by the way?
-什么 -博物馆
The what? The museum.
哦 对 对 对
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 还行 还行
No, it's good. lt's good.
我觉得我们还有一些难题
I feel like there's a few challenges for us
要解决 但总的来说很顺利
to still wrap up, but overall it's going good.
多谢关心
Thanks for asking.
-太好了 -嗯
Great. Mmhmm.
我知道这不是我的项目... 嗯
I know it's not my project... Mmhmm.
...但我很想参与进去
...but I'd love to be involved somehow.
哦 是
Oh, yeah.
不 谢谢了 我的意思 我...
No, thanks. I mean, l...
我觉得我们目前的状况很好
I feel like we're in a pretty good position.
是 你知道
Yeah. You know,
如果你想集思广益或要听听意见的话
just if you want to bounce ideas or want some feedback.
是的 不 我觉得 呃 没错 没错 没错
Yeah, No.I think, uh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你想集心广益... 没毛病
You just want to bounce ideas back and maybe just... yeah.
我以为你没参与那个项目
I thought you weren't on that project.
原本没有 但现在克里斯想让我加入
Well, I wasn't, but now Chris wants me on.
那太棒了
Well,that's great.
-我真为你高兴 -谢谢
I'm happy for you. Thank you.
我们还收到了理查德著名的晚宴邀请
We aslo got an invtte to one of Richard's famous dinner parties.
-真的吗 什么时候 -5号♥
Rea‖y? When? On the 5th.
这么多年了才收到 你能相信吗
Can you believe it, after a‖ these years?
我本想拒绝 但转念一想我们应该去
I was tempted to say no, but I think we should go.
-嘿 保罗 -嗯
Hey, Paul. Yeah?
你为什么认为我不会梦到你
Why do you suppose you're not showing up in my dreams?
因为真人都被你得到了
Well, because you get the real deal.
再让你梦到就太不公平了
lt wouldn't be fair if you got both.
-你在嫉妒吗 -我不知道
Are you jealous? I don't know. I mean,
-理性地说 我没有 但... -也许我该
rationally, I'm not, but... Then maybe I should
在你梦里走一遭
give you a little visit.
你想让我做什么
What would you want me to do?
你想在梦里看到什么
What Would you Want to see in your dream?
哇 嗯 我想看到你...
Wow. Um... I want to see you...
还记得你万圣节穿的那套 "传声头乐队” 的西装吗
Remember when you wore that Talking Heads suit for Ha‖oween?
记得
Yeah.
我喜欢那身装扮
There was just something about it.
古怪中透漏着性感
Something kind of weird and sexy.
你应该穿着它救我于
You should wear that and save me
水深火热之中
from, like, some situation.
这就是你的性幻想吗
That's your sexual fantasy?
你可以天马行空
Sky's the Iimit here
但你只想让我穿着滑稽的大西装
and you sell it for me wearing a comically large suit.
我不知道 我不擅长应对压力
l don't know, I'm not good under pressure.
你就赤身裸体 骑着马 顶着根大老二出现
Just show up naked, on a horse, with a huge penis.
-这样好点吗 -谁顶着根大老二
Is that better? Who has a huge penis?
-我还是马 -你
Me or the horse? You.
(传声头乐队的主唱)
我选择穿大卫·拜恩的西装
I'm doing the David Byme suit.
-就这么定了 -不 让我想想
-It's been decided. -No, let me think about it.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你脱口而出那套西装
You immediately said the suit and that's
-那就只能得到这个 -好吧
-What you're getting. -Fine.
你觉得其他人在梦里
Do you think other people are seeing
会看到你的裸体吗
you naked in their dreams?
这让你欲♥火♥焚身吗
Does that tum you on?
让我欲♥火♥焚身吗
Does it turn me on?
也许现在就有人在梦到我
Maybe somebody's dreaming about me right now.
-是 -也许是一大群人
Yeah. Maybe a bunch of people,
同时梦到我
at the same time
多少人
How many?
上百 或者上千
Hundreds? Maybe thousands?
哦 你太渣了
Oh, that is so irresponsible of you.
我无法接受
I can't accept that.
那你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我会确保你呆在这里
I'mgonna make sure you stay right here.
我必须杀了你 保罗
I have to kill you, Paul.
我没得选
I have to!
你在干...你在干什么
What are you... what are you doing?
你是谁
Who are you?
快报♥警♥
Call the police.
你来我家干什么
What are you doing in our house?
-对不起 对不起 -滚出去
-I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Get 0ut!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
汉娜 苏菲 别过来
Hannah, Sophie, stay back!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
-做点什么 -汉娜...
Do something! Hannah...
汉娜 带苏菲去你房♥间 锁上门
Hannah, take Sophie to your room and lock the door.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-把刀放下 -不行 我必须杀了你
Put down the knife. I can't, I have to kill you.
保罗 做点什么
Do something, Paul!
我不得不这么做
I have to. I have to.
他在我们的卧室...
He's in our bedroom...
我不得不杀你
I have to kill you.
他以前有过躁狂发作
He's had manic episodes in the past.
看来他停药了
It seems that he stopped taking his medications.
那么他会怎么样
So... so, what's gonna happen to him?
做心理评估和庭审
A psych evaluation, date with the court,
法官会做出决定
and then a judge will decide.
所以他可能会回来
So, he might be back out?
在可能的服刑之后 是的
After possibly serving a sentence, yes.
你知道 名声大噪可能会伴随一些
You know, fame can come with some
不太理想的副作用
Less than desirable side effects.
陌生人可能想和你聊天
Strangers might want to talk to you,
其中一些人可能精神不稳定
some of them might be mentally unstable.
你要为此做好准备
You should be prepared for that.
我不会备枪的
I'm not getting a gun.
我不是说非得是武器
Well, I'm not necessarily talking weapons.
你家里都没有警报器
You have no alarm in the house.
还有一个没上锁的入口
You had an unlocked entry point.
这让你们容易遇害
That makes you vulnerable.
你可以考虑养条狗
You could consider a dog.
我们的女几苏菲会过敏
Sophie, our daughter, is allergic.
那你可以考虑一下
Well, then you may want to consider
搬新家
moving to a new house.
不公开你们的电♥话♥号♥码和地址
Keep your phone number and address unlisted.
不 我们不会搬的 这是我长大的地方
No, We're not moving, I grew up in this house.
监控摄像头 电击枪
Security cameras, tasers,
加固插销
strengthening your deadbolts,
安防盗窗 上自卫课
securing your windows, selfdefense classes.
看来你们面对这种情况很无助
It seems like you were pretty helpless in this situation.
也许我们应该让热度过去
Maybe we should cool this thing off.
所以我一开始就持怀疑态度
You know, this is why I was skeptical in the first place.
哦 你这是事后诸葛亮吗
Oh, you knew specifically that this would happen?
这种事迟早发生 保罗 备种奇怪的后果
This kind of thing, Paul. Strange consequences.
我觉得她说得对
I think she's right.
把这当做一个警告
Take it as a warning.
我真觉得你在玩火
I really feel Iike you're playing with fire here.
你什么意思 我做什么了
What do you mean, what am I doing?
上电视 配合讲这个故事
Going on TV, playing along with the story.
这种事对疯子来说就像猫薄荷对猫一样有吸引力
This thing is clearly working like catnip for lunatics.
配合是什么意思
What do you mean, playing along?
你真的相信大家
Do you actually believe people are
会随机梦到你吗
randomly dreaming about you?
你不认为 这是因为你突然出现在
You don't think it's because you're popping up
各大新闻和网络上吗
all over the news and on the internet?
也许这是部分原因
Yeah, maybe that accounts for some of it,
但这并不能解释一切
but it doesn't really explain everything.
电影精选列表