哦 凯尔
Oh, Kyle.
好的
Okay.
是的 恭喜你了 保罗
Yeah, well, congrats, Paul,
那我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow, then.
好的
Yeah, okay.
嗯 他们...他们也提到了奥巴马
Well, they... they also talked about Obama, too,
说他也可能会梦到我
like maybe he'll dream about me.
好吧
Okay.
我只是说不仅仅是雪碧
I... I'm just saying it wasn't just Sprite.
你不用刻意向我表现 保罗
You don't have to impress me, Paul.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. I love you, too.
好的 明天见
Okay. See you tomorrow.
好 再见
Yeah. Bye.
你读过那篇关干澳大利亚人
Did you read that article about people
反向做梦的文章吗
dreaming backward in Australia?
-没有 -上面说是
No. It's 'cause of, like,
引力造成的
the gravitational pull or something.
他们还提到了你 所以...
They mentioned you in it, so...
那他们在中国是怎么做梦的
How do they dream in China, then?
上下颠倒吗
Upside down?
你当教授多久了
So, how long have you been a professor?
我想大概有20年了 从96年开始
Oh, wow. I think, what, about 20 years, since '96.
我是96年出生的
I was born in '96.
实单
Check, please!
不 不 我开玩笑的
No, no, I'm kidding.
我是想表达...表达...你对我来说太年轻了
Like... like... like, you're too young for me.
-你不是结婚了吗 -不 我没别的意思
Aren't you married? No, I wasn't implying...
就是开个玩笑
It's a joke.
好的 我明白
Yeah, no, I mean, I get it.
那就好
Oh, okay.
不过是的 我结婚了
But yeah, I... I am married.
-你昵 -没有
How about you? No.
我没有和任何人约会
I'm not really, like, seeing anyone or anything.
我现在只想一心搞事业
I'm, like, focusing on my career right now.
-你知道吗 -嗯
You know? Yeah.
你是说经纪公♥司♥吗
You mean with the agency?
你很看不惯它吧
You hated it so much, didn't you?
不 只是感觉有点像...
No, it's just, it kind of felt Iike...
像邪教
Like a cult.
对 差不多
Yeah. Sort of.
我试着告诉他们
I mean, I tried telling them, like,
"她是个聪明的教授”
"He's a super smart professor.
“他能看穿你们的小心思”
"Like, he's gonna see through the bullshit."
但说实话 雪碧的事还是挺不错的
But honestly, though, like, the Sprite thing is cool.
-你应该接受 -是吗
You should do it. Yeah?
-是的 -我实在难以想象
Yeah. I'm struggling to imagine
别人一看到我的脸就立刻想喝一罐雪碧
anyone seeing my face and immediately craving a Sprite.
我会的
I would.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以 什么事
Yeah, what?
我感觉你之前
I felt like you implied something
暗示了一下你的梦
earlier about your dreams.
太尴尬了
It's embarrassing.
怎么 是我...是我举止很怪异吗
What, do I... do I act weird or something?
我不知该不该说
I don't know if I should say.
只是梦而己 我不会说什么的
Well, it's just dreams, I won't judge.
你又不能决定梦里的事 所以...
You don't really get to decide what happens, so...
嗯 好吧 嗯...
Um, well, um...
我们上♥床♥了
we fuck.
真的吗
Really?
我老是做刺♥激♥的春梦
I have the most intense sex dreams.
通常是我天黑后在家里
Usually, I'm, like, home and it's late
一个人看着电视什么的
and I'm alone and I'm, Iike, watching TV or something.
然后...
And then...
那里有人吗
Is someone there?
你是谁
Who are you?
你好
Hello?
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我己经湿透了
I'm so wet.
抱歉 我还喝了一杯酒
I'm sorry, I've had, like, one drink
而且我酒量差
and I'm, like, no filter.
没关系 不必解释
No, no, it's fine. It's fine.
我说得太生动了 对不起
No, it's so graphic, I'm sorry.
我很高兴你告诉了我
I'm glad you told me.
通常我听到的都是
Usua‖y, what I hear is I'm just
我在无所事事地闲逛
passively hanging around.
很高兴听到我有点举动了
It's kind of nice to hear I'm doing something.
我想是我运气好
Well, I guess I'm lucky.
这我就不敢说了
Well, I don't know about that.
不 很爽的 相信我
No, it's so good. Trust me.
你想再喝一杯吗 我需要再喝一杯
Do you want another drink? I need another drink.
-马提尼 是吧 -脏马提尼
Martini, right? Dirty.
我想再要杯红酒
Can I... can I get another cabemet andm
和一杯马提尼 谢谢
and one martini, please?
斑马就是这样
And that's the thing with the zebras.
保护色是为了融入种群
The camou?age is for blending in with the herd
因为狮子无法猎杀整个种群
because the lion can't just hunt the whole group.
它必须锁定单一的目标 对吧
It has to identify a single target, right?
怎 么了
What?
抱歉 那些人在盯着咱们
Sorry, ut those people are staring at us.
我是说在盯着你
I mean, at you, obviously.
天啊 我们不该来这吗
Jesus, should we not be here,
-或者我们应该... -有问题吗
maybe, or should we just... Why? What's Wrong?
不 我是说...
No, I meanm ljustm
如果我要会见奥巴马 我不想有谣言缠身
I don't want any rumors if I'm meeting with Obama.
-什么意思 -我的意思是
What do you mean? No, I mean,
我...我不习惯这样
I... I'm not used to this.
-我们该... -该什么
Should we, um... what?
和你待在一起
I can't get it out of my head and l'm, like,
我无法忘记这件事 不管了
here with you and, like, fuck it, okay.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
对 这就是我家
Yeah, so, this is me.
很漂亮 小巧美观
It's nice. Small and nice.
我父母都不是有钱人 所以...
Yeah, well, I don't have rich parents, so...
不 不是说这里不好
No, it wasn't a jab.
我是说这里很温馨
I mean, it's cozy.
你收拾得很好
You've done a good job.
请坐
Sit down.
-那么... -那么... 太疯狂了
So... So... This is insane.
你不知道这对我来说有多疯狂
You have no fucking idea how crazy this is to me.
-我都不该来的 -不 别走
I shouldn't even be here. No, don't leave.
我... 我想我有点醉了
I... I think I'm a bit drunk.
我也是 留下吧
Me, too. Just stay.
你才刚到 坐一会儿
You just got here, just stay for a second.
那是固定齿轮自行车吗
Is that a fixed gear?
不 就是 嗯 晋通的自行车
No, it's, uh, like, a regular one.
我们该怎么做
So, how do we do this?
我想先换身衣服
I feel like I want to change first.
-可以吗 -当然可以
Is that cool? Sure.
好的 稍等片刻
Okay. Okay, two seconds.
一切都好吗
Everything good?
是的
Yeah.
嗯 那么 你想让我在哪里
Um, so, where do you want me?
你能先脱下外套吗
Could you remove your jacket?
行
Sure.
好的 你能站到那边的墙角吗
Okay, now, would you stand in that corner over there?
-那边吗 -对
Over there? Yeah.
靠着墙
Get all the way up against the Wall.
电影精选列表