开始写 但...
and writing portion of it yet, but...
这毁了我的一切 希拉
So, this kind of ruins everything for me, Sheila.
你这完全就是剽窃...
It's just a complete appropriation. I mean...
你就不能给我署名吗
Can you at least just credit me?
老老实实当个教授没什么不好 保罗
There's nothing wrong with just being a professor, PauL
你不必也同时当一名研究员
You don't need to be a researcher, too.
求你了 希拉 我很需要这个
Please, Sheila. I need this.
-保罗 -珍
Paul. -Jan.
-嗨 -你买♥♥到票了吗
-Hi. -You got the tickets?
是的 怎么样了
Yeah. How'd it go?
你是指希拉的事吗
What, oh, you mean with Sheila?
对
Yeah.
是的 嗯 对 这是个技术问题
Yeah. Well, yeah, you know, it's technicaL
她憧了我的意思
I mean, she totally saw my argument,
但我们还没有完全解决问题
but we didn't fully, you know, resolve it yet.
真的吗 那接下来怎么办
Rea‖y? So, What's next?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
好的 她有辩驳吗
Okat. Well, was she defensive?
-你录音了吗 -没有
Did you record it? No, no.
感觉这样有点不道德
It kind of felt, you know, unethical or whatever.
-你要进去吗 -要
You want to go inside? Yeah.
保罗 保罗
Paul. Paul.
啊 真的是你
Ah! I thought that was you.
-克莱尔 -对
Claire? Yeah.
嗨 我的天啊
Hi, my God.
见到你真是太好了
Oh, it's so good to see you.
你刚看完演出吗
You just saw the play?
是的 当然了
Duh, yeah. Of course.
-这是我夫人 珍妮特 -你好
This is my wife, Janet. Oh, hi.
-你好 -我是克莱尔
Hi. I'm Claire.
-我是珍妮特 -你们什么时候结的婚
Hello, Janet. When did you get married?
哦 哇 我想想 嗯 差不多...
Oh, wow. That's about, Well, let's see...
-15年 -对 15年前
15 years. Yeah, 15 years ago.
我真高兴碰到你
I'm so glad I ran into you.
我最近一直在想你
You've been on my mind a lot lately.
不好意思 你们是怎么认识的
I'm sorry. How do you two know each other?
哦 嗯 我和克莱尔以前约过会
Oh, well, Claire and I used to date.
是的
Yeah.
很狂野吧
Wild right?
话说回来 我最近一直想起你
Anyway, you've been on my mind recently.
是吗 我 嗯...我很久没想过你了
Yeah? I, uh... I haven't thought about you in a while.
好吧 很高兴知道
Okay. Good to know, I guess.
总之 我之所以想起你
Anyway, the reason that you've been on my mind
是因为你一直出现在我梦里
is because you keep popping up in my dreams.
-真的吗 -真的
Really? Yeah.
最近几周梦到了很多次
Like, a lot in the last few weeks.
很奇怪
It's so strange.
你什么都没做 只是出现在那里
You don't do anything. You're just there,
即使那个梦与你亳不相干
even if the dream's completely unrelated to you.
比如那天晚上
Like the other night,
我的一个好朋友躺在路上
a good friend of mine was lying in the street,
被车撞了 血流不止 在我怀里奄奄一息
hít by a car, bleeding, dying in my arms, right?
当然...这是在梦里
And then...this is just in the dream, of course.
你不知从哪冒出来的
And out of nowhere
突然出现 慢悠悠地走过
there you are, just strolling by.
哇 我是... 嗯 我的意思 这也太奇怪了
Wow. I'm... Well, I mean, that is so strange.
就这样 我完全不管不问 我...我见死不救
So, I don't intervene at all? I... I don't help out?
你还是老样子吗
You're still doing that?
-什么 - 自取其辱
What? Searching for the insult.
不 你什么都不做 但我又没怪你
No, you don't do anything, but it's not like I blame you.
我只是想说我的心理医生
I was just gonna say that my therapist
建议我联♥系♥下你
suggested that I reach out.
也许我和你需要说清楚一些问题
That maybe you and I need to sort something out,
一些潜意识里的问题
you know, subconsciously.
你早知道他在这里吗
Did... did you know he was here?
不 不 不 我只是碰巧看到你们
N0, no, no, I just happened to see you guys,
就像冥冥之中自有天意
Whích feels like a sign, you know, synchronicity.
好吧 好吧 是的
Okay. Okay. Yeah.
我们能喝杯咖啡什么的吗
Do you think we can grab a coffee or something?
就叙叙旧之类的
You know, just catch up and stuff?
当然 我们可以 没问题 有何不可昵
Yeah, We... We can do that. Sure, Why not?
我的意思 你知道...
I mean, you know...
我能记下你的号♥码吗
Should I take your number?
-行 -好的
Okay, yeah. Okay.
输下你的号♥码
Put your number in there.
-你喜欢这个演出吗 -喜欢
Did you like the play? I did, yeah. Yeah.
什么 你改姓了吗
What, you changed your last name?
对 我改和她姓了 我们认为...
Yeah, I took hers. We thought it was...
我认为这很合适 我想改
I thought it was appropriate. I wanted to.
好吧
Right.
你为什么脸红
Why'd you get all red?
嗯 我只是被这情况吓了一跳
Well, I was just taken aback by the whole situation.
如果某个前男友偶遇了你
Wouldn't you react the same
你不会有同样的反应吗
if some old boyfriend just cornered you like that?
我觉得我不会变成说话结巴的笨蛋
I don't think I'd turn into a stuttering fool.
我没有结结巴巴
I don't think I was stuttering.
她似平真的很高兴见到你
She seemed rea‖y happy to see you.
嗯 是 但那是因为... 因为那些梦
Well, yeah, but not becaum It's because of these dreams.
你为什么要替她说话
Why are you defending her?
你现在是想和我吵架吗
Are you just trying to pick a fight with me right now?
不 我只是担心我不在的时候
N0, I'm just nervous what this woman will do to you
-这女人会对你图谋不轨 -对我图谋不轨
when I'm not there. Do to me?
她会对我做什么
What's she gonna do to me?
扑倒我吗
Jump me?
你为什么问 她结婚没有
Why did you ask if she was married?
我只是在聊天
I was making conversation.
好吧 也许我有点夸张了
Okay. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit,
但要说我不担心 肯定是假的
but l Would be lying if I said I wasn't worried at all.
有道理
That's fair.
但我只是要和她喝杯咖啡 仅此而已
But I'm just meeting her for c0ffee, that's it.
我爱你
I love you.
你有没有幻想过其他女人
Have you ever fantasized about other women?
是的 当然 我有
Yeah, of course, I have.
-但从没出轨吗 -天呐 珍妮特
But never cheated? Oh, my God, Janet
你真觉得我有这个魅力吗
Do you really think I'm that cool?
你觉得我能承受
Do you think I could handle.
外遇带来的情感负担吗
the emotional burden of having an affair?
不觉得 你说得对
No. No, you're right.
别让你的神经质控制了你
Just try not to Iet your neuroticism hijack you.
哦 拜托 别再扯性别心理学了
Oh, come on. Not the gender psychology bullshit again.
我们都知道你的神经质得分高 ( 容易偏激 )
We both know you score high in neuroticism.
最好是接受并认真对待它
It's best to just own it and be pragmatic about it.
是的 嗯 你的“混♥蛋♥质” 得分高
Yeah. Well, you score high in, uh, in... "assholeness."
我的 "混♥蛋♥质” 得分高?
I... I score high in "assholeness"?
对 所以接受并认真对待它吧
Yeah. So, just own it. Be pragmatic about it.
这样吧
How about this?
我和她见面时 我会保持很正式的样子
I‘ll keep very formal when I meet her.
我笑都不笑一下
I won't even smile.
-她也许会喜欢 -什么
She might like that. What?
-她也许会喜欢 -哦 不
She might Iike that. Oh, no.
对 这---
Yeah, it's just so...
这太强烈了 你知道吗
Well, it's just so intense, you know?
我通常不会记得我的梦
And I usually don't even remember my dreams.
哇 我...我觉得我想为那样闯入你的脑袋
Wow. I... I feel like I want to apologize
而道歉
for barging into your head Iike that.
没关系 这蛮有趣的
No, it's okay. It's just funny, you know?
总之很感谢你来见我
AnyWay, thanks for meeting me.
不客气
Of course.
呃 其实 嗯...
Um, there's actually, um...
我想问你点事
there's something I want to ask you.
电影精选列表