有人想采访我
Somebody wants to interview me.
你为何如此激动
Why are you so excited?
-有什么问题吗 -这很奇怪 保罗
Why? What's Wrong? This is strange, Paul.
在你做出过激的反应之前
Maybe you should take a minute and think
也许你该静下来想想
before you do anything drastic.
为什么是我 呃 我也不知道
Why me? Uh, I don't knoW,
可能是因为我特别吧
I'm special, I guess.
专家宣称 该当地男子是“流行怪梦”现象的中心
可能是因为我特别吧
I'm special, I guess.
专家宣称 该当地男子是“流行怪梦”现象的中心
一名当地男子发现自己处干一场
An area man has found himself at the center of
专家宣称 该当地男子是“流行怪梦”现象的中心
流行怪梦的中心
a strange dream epidemic,
流行怪梦的中心
a strange dream epidemic,
连科学家也无法解释这种怪梦现象
which scientists are struggling to make sense of.
我们不知道是什么引起的
So we actually don't know what's causing this,
但这有点像梦境版曼德拉效应
but it's sort of like a dream version of the Mandela effect,
也就是多人声称有相同的错误记忆
Which is when multiple people report having the same
却无法做出合理的解释
false memory without any logical explanation.
后来有一种说法叫
Now, then there's something called
-灵魂出窍 -不 妈妈 我不知道
astral projections, right? No, Mom, I don't know.
这是一种精神层面的梦境探访
This is a spiritual type of dream visitation.
从科学上讲 这说法尚且存疑
Scientifically, this is dubious, of course,
-但一直被人报道 -我什么都没做
but it has been reported. I didn't do anything.
在我研究的领域 这...这是个很有趣的案例
It... it's a very interesting time in my field...
这在学校可不好解释
This is gonna be so weird to explain at school.
梦见保罗·马修斯的人
我们的网络调查显示有数干起这种事例
Our online poll shows thousands of report of the phenomenon.
我们的网络调查显示有数干起这种事例
Our online poll shows thousands of report of the phenomenon.
妈妈 你为什么这么不高兴 我没事
What are you getting so upset for, Mom? l'm fine.
我现在都错过新闻了
I'm missing the whole segment now.
但我总会理性地认为
But I'm always inclined to think, rationally,
任何超自然现象
that anything supernatural
肯定都带有社会性质
has to be socially constructed.
不过这一次 呃 就连我都觉得很玄幻
But this one is, uh, mysterious, even for me.
好了 好了 请安静
Okay. Okay. Please calm down.
安静
Calm down.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁是来听亲缘选择讲课的
Who's really here for the lecture on kin selection?
请举手
Show of hands.
好的 其他人 在我开始上课之前
Okay, the rest of you, I'll give you five minutes
我给你们五分钟
before I start the lecture, okay?
尽管提问
Ask me anything.
你请讲
Yes, you?
火了是什么感觉
How does it feel to go viral?
火了是什么感觉
HoW does it feel to go viral?
我们可以等今年 晚点 出了表情包后
Well, we can discuss that when we get to memetics
再讨论这个问题
Iater this year.
-你请讲 -为什么会这样
Yes, you? Why is this happening?
我也不知道
I have no clue.
我和你一样一头雾水
My guess would be as good as yours.
(美国知名脱口秀主持人.喜剧演员,艾美奖获得者)
你会像史蒂芬·科尔伯特那样吗
Are you gonna do, like, Stephen Colbert or anything?
哦 绝不可能
Oh, not a chance.
说来你可能不信 我其 实很享受默默无 闻
l actually enjoy my anonymity, if you can believe that.
好的 你
Okay. You!
我想我可能梦到过你
I think maybe I had a dream about you
不过完全记不清了
but it's, like, super blurry and, like,
我想更清晰地记住它们
I wanna, like, be better at remembering them.
-呃 我该怎么做 -我不是这方面的专家
And, uh, how do I do that? I'm not really an expert here.
写梦境日记是一种常见的方法
Keeping a dream journal is a common exercise,
但在课堂上看到我还不够吗
but isn't seeing me in class enough?
谁能确定自己真的梦到了我
Who's certain they've actually had a dream about me?
好吧 我们来探讨一下
Okay. Let's explore this.
说不定会很有意思
This might get us somewhere interesting.
有人想分享一下自己的梦吗
Does anyone Want to share the content of their dream?
-好的 你说 嗯 -呃
-Yes, you? Well, -um.
我在一片树林里
I'm in this forest,
四处游荡 吃着奇怪的蘑菇
wandering around, eating these strange mushrooms,
我不知为何穿着一套燕尾服
and l'm in, like, a fu‖ tuxedo for some reason.
还有其他人也穿戴整齐
And there's other people also dressed up,
但他们都很害怕 被吓得不敢动
but they're all scared, like, frozen in fear.
后来我意识到这是因为
And then I realize it's because of this
那个向我追来的高个男人
really tall man running towards me.
躲起来
Hide.
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
是的 保罗 他要杀我们
Yes, Paul, he'll kill us.
保罗
Paul.
我从没见过这东西
I've never seen these.
直漂亮
Beautiful.
不 不
No! No!
我只记得这些
And that's all I remember.
啊 有意思
Ah. Interesting.
所以 我选择去看那些蘑菇
So, I'm looking at the mushrooms
-而不是选择帮忙 -哦 我想是的
instead of helping? Oh, I suppose, yeah.
好的 我们再听一个 谁来
Okay, let's hear another one. Anyone?
好吧 所以我又只是看热闹
Okay, so, l'm just observing again.
但很有趣
But that's funny.
有点意思
lnteresting one.
还有谁
Anyone else?
-这就没了吗 -对
It ends like that? Yeah.
那是, 呃 我只记得这些
That's, uh, that's all I can remember.
有没有谁有独创一点 的梦
Does anyone have a more original one?
一个我做出了举动的梦
Maybe one where I'm actually doing something.
没人吗
No one?
好吧 那我们还是接着听
Okay, well, let's just hear them anyway.
下一个谁来
Who's next?
爸
Dad.
哦 天啊 删掉
Oh, my God, delete that.
不 没事 我只是要发给凯尔
No it's fine. I'm just sending it to Kyle.
-凯尔是谁 -塔米的朋友
Who's Kyle? Tammy's friend.
他不相信你是我爸
He doesn't believe you're my dad for some reason.
哦 你们在调情吗
Oh, you guys are flirting?
没有 嗯 他只是在问你的事
No, um, he was just asking about you.
我终于变酷了 哈
So, I'm finally cool, huh?
我不会那么说
Well, I wouldn't go that far.
你听到了吗 珍妮特
You hear that, Janet?
她说我现在是个酷爹了
She's saying I'm a cool dad now.
我没... 我没这么说
I didn't... I didn't say that.
你今天能开车送我上学吗
Can you drive me to school today?
-你想我送吗 -嗯
You want me to? Mmhmm.
我想没问题
I guess I can make it.
-珍妮特 可以吗 -可以 你送吧
Janet, does that work? Yeah, take her.
这太离谱了
Dude, this is so insane.
他是如何应对的
Like, how's he dealing with all this?
我们都不是那种喜欢被关注的人
We're not even the type of people that like attention,
-你知道吗 -对
you know? Right.
所以整件事都很诡异
So, the whole thing is so bizarre.
很诡异
So bizarre.So bizarre.
我姐姐知道我认识你
My sister is actua‖y, like,
像个追星族一样
starstruck that I know you, you know?
她给我发了这篇文章说
She sent me this article and she's like,
"看看这个家伙 保罗"
"Check this guy out, Paul."
我说 "呃 这是保罗·马修斯”
And I was like, "Uh, that's Paul Matthews".
“我认识他老婆”
"I know his wife."
-真搞笑 -没错 而且我在听
That's so funny. Yeah. Also, I was listening
我喜欢的播客
to this podcast that I like.
他们也在谈论保罗
They were talking about Paul.
-哦 真的吗 -真的
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
他们把保罗和网上的旧梗联♥系♥起来
They were relating Paol to, like, this old internet meme.
然后他们讨论
And then they were talking about how, like,
所有的梗图如何变成梦境
all memes will become dreams
-诸如此类 -哦 很有意思
电影精选列表