感谢影片中的情侣分享他们的私人生活以帮助大家
Thank you to the couples in this film who shared their intimate lives in order to help others
性行为给你一个机会
Sexual activity is an opportunity
重新认识自己
to get to know yourself again.
这也是一个机会 重建你的信心
It's an opportunity to build confidence.
约翰 在这次事故之后
After your accident, John, your body doesn't have
你的身体不再有神经性的勃起功能了
ordinary psychogenic erections anymore,
所以这时你需要反射性的勃起
so you have to use reflexogenic erections.
反射性勃起
Reflexogenic erections.
真让人感性趣
Sounds sexy.
那我怎样才能有反射性的勃起呢
So, how would I go about achieving that?
-你能演示一下吗 -别捣乱
- Can you demonstrate? - Behave.
你跟你的小护士说过吗
Have you thought about asking that little nurse of yours
让她坐在你的脸上吗 约翰
to sit on your face some night, John?
莉莉 我能求你一件事吗
Hey, Lilly, may I ask you a question?
说吧 你想要什么
Sure, yeah. Ask me anything.
你能坐在我脸上吗
Can you sit on my face?
这想法很惊人 但也很好玩
That's a shocking yet wildly exciting idea.
但我没问过
But no. I mean...
这么问合适吗
Would that be appropriate?
谁在乎合不合适呢
Who cares if it's appropriate?
约翰
John.
你觉得可以 是吧
You're thinking about it.
晚安
Good night.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你行啊
You scored.
还没成呢
Not quite.
她一会就会回来
She'll be back.
我的任务是让你勃起
My job's to get you the erection.
我只在乎这个
That's all I care about.
最坏的情况 不过就是她拒绝你呗
Worse she could say is no, and if she says no,
如果她拒绝你了 你可以回来让我坐呀
then you come back and ask me.
说定了
That's a deal.
反射性的意思就是必须要有身体接触 明白吗
Reflexogenic simply means that it has to be from the touch, okay?
如果她坐在这
If she sits there...
这种触碰 就会刺♥激♥流经这里的血液
...the touch will stimulate blood flow
从而引起你的勃起
to here, hence causing an erection.
懂了吗
Okay?
真的吗 但你不可能单纯地仅凭想象
Really? But you can't just think about it.
想象是不能让你勃起的
You can't just imagine it anymore.
-你看懂了吗 -嗯
- Are you feeling me? - Yeah.
那是我以前长丁丁的地方
That's where my dick used to be.
我要试着再拉一下
Pull it. I'm trying to get further and further.
放下来
And down.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
安妮 有时我真的只想喝酒
Annu, sometimes I just want to drink.
我们现在连酒都喝不了 实在是不公平
You know, it doesn't seem fair that we can't have a drink.
你知道吗 我们这周末可以去小酒馆
But, you know, we can go to Tiny's Tavern on the weekends
去喝个痛快
and drink as much as we want.
他们看见我们这么可怜
Might give it to us for free,
说不定还会免单呢
you know, 'cause they feel bad for us.
我们就占了便宜了
You know, we milk it.
你绝对不会相信那天晚上发生了什么
Oh, you're not gonna believe what happened the other night.
我们刚从小酒馆出来往回走
So, we're coming back from Tiny's Tavern,
我和查理马瑞在回去的路上
me and Charles-Marie, and we're crossing
经过一段铁路时
the railroad tracks on our way back here.
查理马瑞的轮椅卡在了铁轨上
And Charles-Marie's chair got stuck in the railroad tracks.
该死
Shit!
然后他说 让我死吧
And he said, "Let me die.
让我死掉吧 这对大家都好
Let me die. It's better this way."
让我死吧 我死了对大家都好
Just let me die! It's better this way!
抓住我的轮椅
Grab on to my chair. Grab on to my chair!
你知道最好笑的是什么吗
And you know what's funny?
他真的想死
He meant it.
我觉得 那一瞬间 他是真的想死
I think, in that moment, he really wanted to die.
这并不好笑 约翰
That's not very funny, John.
这很危险的
That sounds dangerous.
这就是四肢瘫痪者的一天
All in a day of being a quad.
你好
Hello.
你好 是多尼尔吗
Hey, uh, is this Donnie?
是的 哪位
Yeah, who's this?
嘿 多尼尔 我是 约翰·卡拉汉
Hey, Donnie, this is John Callahan.
我是外太空的那个炫酷瘸子
I'm the neon cripple from outer space.
哦 橘红色头发的那个
Oh, the man with the tangerine hair?
好吧 我还以为我头发是电橙色的呢
Well, I always thought of my hair as electric orange,
是的 是我
but, yeah, that's me. Uh...
听着 我得到了你的电♥话♥
Look, I got your number off the board.
我打给你 是因为
I'm calling because
我需要一个扶助人
I need a sponsor.
我现在确实有好多小猪仔
I do have a lot of piglets at the moment.
什么猪仔 我需要的是扶助人
What are piglets? I need a sponsor.
我扶助的人都是猪仔
My sponsees are piglets.
真搞笑
That's funny.
你想让我帮你戒酒吧
Wow. You want me to help you get sober.
我看了你的演讲
Well, I saw you speak, and, uh,
我真的很喜欢你说的
I really like what you had to say
两条裤子啦以及女人的
about the two pairs of pants and the woman's...
约翰 我明白了 我只是
See, John, I know. I just...
还有 我不是很清楚 你是认真的吗
And I don't know if you're serious.
老天爷
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我叫他恰奇
Oh, I call him Chucky.
什么
What?
我不知道 约翰·卡拉汉 我不
I don't know, John Callahan. I don't...
我认真的 我认真的
I'm serious. I am serious.
我 我吧 有时候我是 就开玩笑
L... You know, sometimes I just, I make jokes
那是因为我紧张
'cause I get nervous,
可我现在 我 我确实需要帮助
but I'm, I-I need, I need something.
知道吗
You know...
每天 下午4点来钟吧
every day, like clockwork at 4:00 p. M.,
我都会非常抑郁
I get massively depressed.
我悲剧了以后也超抑郁
Well, I'm depressed from all over up
-所以我懂你啊 -听我说
- so got you there. - Listen.
这周六 我家 有个小组讨论
We're having a group talk, my place on Saturday.
一块来吧
Why don't you drop by?
讨论
Ooh, a talk?
就是说点跟恰奇有关的事儿
We'll talk about Chucky.
其他人1点到
The other piglets are coming by at 1:00.
地址是约翰逊东北角4014室
4014 Northwest Johnson.
-别迟到 -提姆
- Don't be late. - Tim.
约翰逊东北角4014室
4014 Northwest Johnson.
-下午1点 -你在跟我说话吗
- 1:00 p. m. - Are you talking to me?
-好的 谢谢 到时候见 -好的
- All right, thank you. I'll see you then. - Okay.
别喝酒 拜
Drink water. Bye.
40 等等 地址是什么来着
40... Wait, what was it?
-约翰逊西南角4014室 -哦
- 4014 Southwest Johnson. - Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
哎 山姆 回来 把这收拾干净
Hey, Sam, get back and clean up this mess.
然后再去拿点凝血酶原时间测试报告
And get out of here and go grab some PT.
PT (prothrormbin 提姆e) 凝血酶原时间测试
你去拿报告
You grab some PT.
嗨
Hi.
-嗨 -抱歉
- Oh, hi. - Oh, sorry.
-没事 -嗨
- That's okay. - Hi.
嗨 我叫黛比
Hi. I'm Debbie.
-嗨 我叫约翰 -嗨 怎么样
- Hi, I'm John. - Hi, what's up?
我要去公园逛逛 一起来吗
Um, I'm gonna go out to the park. Do you want to come with me?
操 今天周一
fuck, today is Monday...
-那好呀 -来
- Fuck yeah. - Yes?
-当然 -谢谢 太好了 我们走
- Oh, yeah. - Thank you. Good, let's go.
行啊
Okay-
很棒诶 干得不错
You're good. You did it.
不赖嘛
电影精选列表