原谅他们
and forgive them in person.
就是这样
That's it?
我是说
I mean, uh...
我以为
I kind of thought that my...
我的小组座谈会以一个顿悟结尾
group story would end with an epiphany.
比如说 你知道的
Like, you know, I'd...
一次崩溃和痛哭流涕 然后
break down and cry, and-and, uh...
从此痊愈
be cured forever.
不
Nope.
不 我现在没有那种特别的感觉
No, I don't feel that different now. I don't...
我没觉得那个特殊的时刻来了
I don't feel like I had the big moment.
这就是那个特殊的时刻
This is the big moment.
没有什么闪电劈中了你
There's no lightning bolt that shoots you
然后你就被治愈了的鬼话
and cures all your shit.
你会有发现 有领悟
There are discoveries and epiphanies
然后会有很多恍然大悟的时刻
and moments of clarity.
但这事儿还没完
But this doesn't just go away.
你还是要每天与它斗争
You have to wrestle with this shit every day.
有些痛苦会永远在那
Some of that pain will remain there forever.
有些羞愧会永远在那
Some of that shame will remain there forever.
但你必须与它战斗 要么战要么死
But you have to fight with it, or you'll fucking die.
谢谢
Thank you.
莱维纳老师
Mr. Levine?
-约翰 -是我
- John? - Yeah.
好久不见
It's been so long.
是啊
Uh, hey.
-怎么样 -还行
- How you been doing? - All right.
-你还画画吗 -是的
- You still drawing? - Yeah.
我还记得你高中的时候
I remember you back in high... in high school,
你素描画得不好
you had problems with sketches.
但是一开始学油画
But then you got into oil colors,
事情就完全不一样了
and it sort of reversed on itself. Yeah.
你以前真是个很棒的学生
You were quite the student back then.
呃
Hey, um...
我只想跟您道个歉
Hey, I just want to apologize.
因为什么
Apologize for what?
我以前
Well, I was...
在课上找的那些麻烦
I caused some troubles in class, and...
我不该这么对您
and you didn't deserve that.
我真的觉得很抱歉
And, uh, I felt bad about it, and...
我想要弥补过去的错误
I just want to make amends.
你能这么想真的很棒
Well, that's great you should say that, John.
青春期嘛 总会有这么一个阶段的
Teenagers, you know, you go through these stages, so...
但是我看到了你的潜力 这是最重要的
I could see potential in you. That was the main thing.
十年前我偷了这家店一件衬衫
I stole a shirt from this store ten years ago,
我想赔给你
and I'd like to make it up to you.
我们的账会对不上的
It would really screw up our books.
给慈善机构捐点钱吧
Just give $5 to a charity,
就算你赔过了 孩子
and that'll make it good, son.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
你想干嘛 约翰
What do you want from me, John?
是这样 我在想 你也知道
Yeah, I was just thinking, you know,
咱俩的关系比较不好说
we've had a pretty contentious relationship, and, um...
可能你经常觉得很头疼 还有呃
Probably made you feel bad a lot. And, um...
我意识到你的工作其实挺难的
I realize that it must be a really hard job, actually.
我可能让你难上加难了
And, uh, I probably made it more difficult.
所以 呃
And, um...
我想向你道歉
and I wanted to apologize.
好吧 谢谢你的道歉 没问题
Well, uh, thanks for apologizing. I...
我原谅你
And, uh... sure. I forgive you.
嘿 我画了这个给你
Hey, I made this drawing for you.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我不确定 也许你能给我点灵感
Well... I don't know, maybe you can help me.
我在尝试让三K党看着更
I'm trying to do something with Klansmen, like...
让他们看起来更人性化一点 你说呢
you know, just make them, like, more human, you know?
-因为大家说起他们的时候都是 -三K党
- Cause everyone always talks about... - Klansmen?
不是 我的意思是人们总是想到
Well, no, because people always think about...
种族歧视什么的 就像是
racists as, like, just this, like,
他们就是纯粹邪恶的
pure evil,
但是他们也是我们的邻居
but they're your neighbors.
我也不知道 我想
I don't know, I guess...
被单
sheets.
嗯 我喜欢被单的一点是
Uh... what I like about sheets is they're sort of,
就是 刚从烘干机里拿出来的时候
like, warm and fluffy
那种暖暖的蓬蓬的感觉
when you get 'em out of the dryer.
你也喜欢吧
Don't you love it
刚拿出烘干机的时候暖呼呼的感觉
when they're still warm from the dryer?
德克斯特
Dexter?
你不记得我了
You don't remember me?
你怎么样
How you doing?
老兄
Man.
呃 你知道的 我也就是
Um, you know, I'm, uh...
过日子呗 就是凑合过呗
fucking living. I'm just fucking doing my thing here.
♪ Nowadays you cam be Too sentimental. ♪
你怎么样
How you doing?
我挺好的
I'm good.
真的挺好的
I'm really good.
没错
Yeah.
我戒酒了
I'm sober now.
-真的 -真的
- No shit? - Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
那 挺好的
And, uh... it's good.
真的挺好的
It's really good.
我也在戒 一阵一阵的吧
I've been doing it, too, on and off,
-过去七年都是 但是 -是吗
for, like, the last seven years, but... Is that right?
我他妈 我他妈就是一团乱 老兄 我没能
I'm fucking... I'm a fuck up, though, man. I don't...
唉 没事了
Ah, it's okay.
我一直没能坚持住 但是
I don't stick to it, but...
兄弟 我几乎都要去找你了
Buddy, I came this fucking close to reaching out to you,
但是 你知道的 每次都临阵脱逃了
but, uh, you know, I just chicken-shitted out.
我太高兴见到你了
I'm so fucking glad you're here.
嗯 我也一直放不下你
Yeah. You've been on my mind, too.
我真的不知道该说什么 我真的是太
I just didn't know what to fucking say. I was fucking...
我是说 我说什么也没用了
I mean, there's nothing I can say.
我说什么也弥补不了
There's nothing I can say.
你知道吗 我学到的是
You know, what I've been learning is...
是我自己坑了自己
I fucked my shit up.
从很久以前 遇到你之前就已经开始了
And it started long before I met you.
没关系了
It's all right.
真的 别太难为自己
It is. Don't feel bad.
不只是这样 其实我想跟你说对不起
No, I actually want to tell you that I was sorry.
什么意思 又不是你 对不起我什么
What do you mean? You're not... What are you sorry for?
嘿 老兄 我也有责任 我也知道
Hey, man, I'm responsible, too, and I'm sure that
你估计也不好过
it's probably really difficult for you.
我的意思是 这些年来 我猜
I mean, all those years, I imagine.
我不希望你觉得愧疚或者难受
I don't want you to feel guilty or feel bad.
你得知道我过得挺好 老兄
You need to know I had a good life, man.
真的 都挺好
Really. Things are good.
真的挺好
It's really good.
-没骗我 -没有
- No shit? - Yeah.
我的日子过得屎一样 老兄
I've had a fucking shitty fucking life, man.
抱歉
Sorry.
真的抱歉
I'm sorry.
让我抱一下 我来了
I'm coming in. I'm coming in.
没事了没事了 老兄
Ah, ah, it's all right, man.
妈
Hi, Mom.
你看起来很漂亮
You look pretty.
我想我最需要原谅的人就是你了
I guess I have to forgive you more than anyone.
我诅咒过你
I've cursed you.
冲你尖叫过
I've screamed at you.
从来没想过
电影精选列表