我真的很同情你
My heart really goes out to you.
我是说 可能终生瘫痪
I mean, possibly paralyzed for life.
不过 日出很漂亮
Nice sunrise, though.
苏珊 亨利 去护士站
Susan Henry to the nurses' station.
好
Okay.
看看这里
Let's see here.
这里是C5 C6
This is a C5, C6,
这是一个完整的颈椎六处病变
which is a complete cervical six lesion.
肩膀还能动
Uh, good shoulder movement.
身体和腿完全瘫痪
Uh, complete paralysis of the body and legs.
手指不能动 但很好 呃
No finger movement, but good, uh...
我不是骗子
I'm not an impostor.
我真的四肢瘫痪了
I'm a real quadriplegic.
从上往下数
Spinal cord severed between
脊柱的第五和第六节椎骨之间断裂
the fifth and sixth vertebrae, counting down from the top.
我现在处于十项全能冠军和尸体僵硬之间
Somewhere between decathlon champion and rigor mortis.
他一半的三角肌和横膈膜
...half his deltoid, half his, uh, diaphragm.
如果不小心的话 他可能会窒息死亡
But if he's not careful, he can choke to death. Yeah.
这位病人的C4-5段颈椎神经完整
Uh, this patient over here is a C4-5 neurologically intact.
胫骨平台骨折
Uh, a tibia plateau fracture.
这个伤并不是特别严重
Not as catastrophic an injury.
你好 约翰
Hi, John.
我是安妮
My name is Annu.
你长得真帅
Wow. You're very good-looking.
你还好吗 约翰
How are things going here, John?
我不好
It's bad.
非常糟糕
It's really bad.
我动不了
I can't move.
我感觉不到身体的存在
I can't feel my body,
能感觉到的地方只有疼痛
and where I can, it just hurts.
我没法尿尿
I can't take a whiz or anything.
我觉得自己快要奔溃了
I just feel like I'm going fucking crazy.
嗯
Yeah.
情况确实不妙啊
Yeah, it doesn't sound like it's going too well.
是的 很不好
No, it doesn't.
感觉很糟 我都不知道自己
It's awful. I just don't even know how I'm gonna, like...
在这之后要怎么去生活
I don't know how I can live any life after this.
我看不到任何未来
I just feel like I'm not gonna have any future.
医生也不告诉我到底是怎么回事
And the doctors don't tell me anything,
看起来我一辈子都得这样了
but it looks like I'm just gonna be like this for life.
我真不明白
I can't understand this.
这一点也不公平
Doesn't seem fair.
约翰 你是个很特别的人
John, you're a very special person.
我能看出来
I feel it.
我给你带了些花 希望你能喜欢
I brought you some flowers. I hope you like them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能闻一闻吗
Can I smell them?
真香 谢谢你
That's nice. Thank you.
我帮你揉揉肩膀吧
Would you like me to rub your shoulders?
好的
Yes, please.
今天天气真好 外面很热
It was a lovely day out. Very hot.
我开敞篷车过来的
Drove here in my convertible.
你真的觉得我很帅吗
Do you really think I'm good-looking?
是的 你很帅 这点不会因为什么而改变
Yes, you're very good-looking. That hasn't changed.
而且你的能量惊人
And you have tremendous strength.
我知道你会过上精彩的人生
You'll go on to have a wonderful life. I can tell.
希望如此
I pray that I will.
我会向上帝祈祷的 你知道吗
I make prayers to God, you know.
我记得 自己跟上帝承诺过
I remember all the promises to God
也和魔鬼做过交易
and pacts with the devil
就像狄更斯小说里的角色
made by characters in Dickens
或者像是罗丝玛丽的婴儿一样
or, like, Rosemary's Baby,
我希望能改变历史 过上更好的人生
to, you know, like, change history and make things better
远离悲惨的命运
or escape horrible fates.
你跟上帝说了什么
And what do you say to God?
我说 请不要让我落得瘫痪
I say, "Please, don't let me be paralyzed."
我可不能瘫痪啊
I just can't be paralyzed.
约翰·卡拉汉会好起来的
Things work out for John Callahan.
我不能瘫痪
I'm just not one of the ones who ends up paralyzed.
我承受不了
I just can't be.
你有跟魔鬼说了什么 约翰
And what about when you're talking to the devil, John?
我说 只要不让我瘫痪
I say, "I'll give you anything.
你想要什么都行
Anything you want, just change this."
你来自俄勒冈吗
And you're from Oregon?
那是你的家乡吗
That's your home?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes. The...
从峡谷地来的
The Dalles.
是个很土的小镇
It's sort of a hick town.
峡谷地
The Dalles
我们都是村炮
We're a bunch of gomers.
村炮 那是什么意思
Gamers? What is "gomers"?
你说这个词真好听
I like how you say it. "Gomers."
我不知道 我觉得就是
I don't know. I think it just...
你知道的 就是说你来自乡下
you know, it, like, means you're from the country.
是个贬义词
It's derogatory.
啊
Ah.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
我来自斯德哥尔摩
From Stockholm.
那里很多人以捕鱼为生 有很多鲑鱼
There's a lot of fishing there, lots of salmon.
哦 和峡谷地一样
Oh, same with The Dalles.
-是吗 -是的 很多鲑鱼
- Yeah? - Yeah, lots of salmon.
现在我们有共同点了
Now we have something in common.
我们有很多共同点呢 约翰
I think we have a lot in common, John.
对 鲑鱼
Yeah. Salmon.
我们也都是村炮
And we're both gomers.
还有呢 约翰
And what else, John?
我会看日出
I look at the sunrise.
-日出很美 -是啊
- The sunrise is nice. - Mm-hmm.
让我内心平静
It's very calming.
我一直在看那里的体操运动员
I've been watching the gymnasts out there.
我得走了 还有其他事
I have to go to my next appointment now, John.
我们会再见面的
But I'll be seeing you again soon.
-什么时候 -下周的某一天吧
- When? - One day next week.
很高心见到你 约翰
Very nice to meet you, John.
我也很高心见到你 安妮
I liked meeting you, too, Annu.
谢谢你的花
Thank you. Thank you for my flowers.
再见
See you soon.
再见
Bye.
我很高心能认识安妮
I'm glad I met Annu.
那我们呢 约翰 认识我们高兴吗
What about us, John? Aren't you glad you met us?
约翰不喜欢我们
John doesn't like us.
我当然喜欢你们了
Well, of course I like you.
只是你们不能跟我滚床单啊
I just can't get laid with any of you.
你试过吗
Have you tried?
对啊 你试过吗
Well, have you tried?
一 二 三
One, two and three.
走你
Here we go.
好了
All right.
我数三下 调整一下
Adjust him on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
可以了
There we go. There you go.
调整好了
All set.
电源按钮在这里
That's the power button right here.
好好玩吧
Enjoy.
好球啊
Ah, nice shot.
-嘿 兄弟 你好吗 -不错 你呢
Hey, man. How you doing? Pretty good. How you doing?
很好 我们在投篮呢
Pretty good. We're just shooting some hoops.
是啊 我是约翰
Fucking hey I'm John.
-我是查理马瑞 -幸会 谢谢
- Charles-Marie. Welcome. - Nice to meet you. Thanks.
电影精选列表