去长滩市找工作
to Long Beach to look for jobs.
我们今晚要去聚会 你想来的话
We are going to a party tonight, if you want to come.
是吗
Oh, really?
-对啊 -好
- Uh-huh. - Yeah.
想开车载我们去吗
Well... Want to drive us there?
我是说
I mean. I... Ooh. Oh.
我们
laughs We're...
我们今晚有麻烦了
We're getting in trouble tonight.
我开心吗
Am I happy?
不开心
No. So...
-离婚了吗 -对
Divorced? Yeah.
现在我在和几个人约会
I'm seeing a couple guys now.
我一直在接受治疗 你去过吗
I've been going to therapy. Have you ever gone?
这对你有好处
It'd be so good for you.
远离肉制品
Just gotten off meat.
戒掉奶制品
Been kicking dairy.
我现在要不吃蛋了
I'm gonna do life without eggs now.
嘿 呃 我只是想快点上厕所
Hey, um, I just need to use the bathroom really quick.
-你等会还会在这吗 -会的
- Will you... will you be here? - Uh, yeah. Okay.
特瑞 刚和我讲话的那个女孩去哪了
Hey, Terry, where's that girl I was just talking to?
-那个红头发的女孩吗 -是的
- Um, the redhead girl? - Yeah.
她刚和朋友走了
I think she just left with some friends.
-她离开聚会了吗 -嗯
- She left the party? - Mm-hmm.
祝她好运
Well, good for her.
你们还在这 她已经有其他地方去了
You guys are still here. She got places to be.
-你得和我们待在一起了 -是的
- You're stuck with us. - Yeah.
不 滚开 德克斯特
Nah. Far fucking out. Dexter.
我叫德克斯特
I'm Dexter. Hey. I'm Dexter.
我叫约翰
John.
那个女孩怎么样
How 'bout that girl?
嚯嚯嚯
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.
她走了
She left.
-她在挖你 伙计 -是的
She was digging you, man. Yeah.
是的 带你回家
Yeah. Take you home,
做一次有点复杂的洛杉矶性♥爱♥
have a little sophisticated LA sex.
不 她只想谈论她的结肠
No, all she wanted to do was talk about her colon.
洛杉矶的所有人都会谈论结肠
That's what all people in LA talk about, their colons.
因为他们都是混♥蛋♥
And that's 'cause they're all assholes.
是的 你来自哪里
Yes. Where are you from?
我不是这里的人 该死 把音乐关掉
I'm not from here... Ah, shit. Turn that shit off, man!
让我恶心 你在说什么
Making me sick! What are you talking about?
-太多迪兰 -太多迪兰
- Too much Dylan! - Too much Dylan?
你根本不知道自己在说什么 朋友 答案
You don't know what you're talking about. The answer, my friend
答案在风中飘荡 他是个诗人
is blowin' in the wind. He's a poet!
朋友 答案
The answer, my friend, is getting blown
在风里飘荡 你说话像个智障
in the wind. You sound like an idiot.
你说什么
What are you... The answer's getting blown
答案在风里
in the wind.
别人在吹爆他
Guy's getting blown,
他还在抱怨呢
and he's whining about it!
他说的不是被吹爆
He's not talking about getting blown.
他是说被风吹走
Getting blown in the wind,
-你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥ -我知道
- you fucking moron! - I know!
我他妈和你在一起
I was fucking with you!
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know?
约翰尼
Johnny, Johnny,
听我说 听我说
listen to me, listen to me.
真的
Seriously.
我知道有个聚会比这个狗屎聚会好十倍
I know a party that's ten times better than this shit-bag.
我们现在就去 比这个热闹十倍
Let's go there now. There's ten times hotter babes.
我们走遍大江南北
We plow the Milagro Beanfield.
你和我一起 来吧
Huh? You and me. Come on.
真是一个大诺言
What a promise.
我们以为
I guess we thought that
城镇的另一边美女更多一点
"the babes" were fairer on the other side of town.
于是我离开了特瑞和她的朋友们
So I left Terry and her friends,
去参加下一个聚会
and we headed to the next party.
但在我们喝得更醉之前
But not before we got even more wasted.
嘿 发出叮当声
Hey. Clink it.
过来
Keep 'em comm', um!
有人说我长得像伯特·雷诺兹
Some people tell me I look like Burt Reynolds.
我自己觉得不像
I don't see it.
你觉得像吗
Do you see it?
-像 -谢谢
- Yeah. I do. - Thank you.
-你很性感 -谢谢你 兄弟
- You're a sexy man. - Thank you, man!
你能让他们过来吗 我不想再说一遍
Can you keep 'em comin'? I don't want to say it.
我知道你要照顾很多人
I know you got a lot of people up and down to take care of,
但是要记住谁是核心客户
but 'member who the main customer...
拿一整瓶来
How 'bout the whole bottle?
这个够好吗
Is that good enough?
嘿 别伤心了
Hey. Don't get sad. No.
还有很多
There's so many more.
过来 我是指这个
Keep 'em comin', bro. We talked about this.
掌握方向盘
Take the wheel.
我做后援
I'm back.
喝进去
Wash it down?
猜猜你在和谁开车
Guess who you're driving with.
我是橘子郡的舔♥阴♥王
I'm the cunnilingus king of Orange County, man.
我就是喜欢沉浸其中
I just love yodeling into it.
我去 那是斯考特的梦幻洲
Oh, shit! That's Scott's Adventure Land!
那是斯考特的梦幻洲
That's Scott's Adventure Land!
斯考特的梦幻洲是什么
What's Scott's Adventure Land?
你没去过斯考特的梦幻洲吗
You never been to Scott's Adventure Land?
-我从没去过 -我们去吧
- I never been to... - Let's go there.
大转弯
Make a U-turn.
跳墙去吧 伙计
Just fucking jump over the wall, man.
老天
Oh, yeah. Oh, God.
德鲁
Draw!
真的吗
Oh, really?
兄弟 别像个傻子
Don't be a fool, brother.
你找错牛仔了
You just tussled with the wrong cowboy.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a...
不
No!
-我的车 我驾驶 -你现在不能开车 朋友
- My oar, I drive. - You're in no condition to drive, friend.
我的车 我开 我去拿该死的钥匙
My car, I drive. I'm gonna take the fucking keys.
你们这些家伙根本不适合开车
You guys are in no condition to drive! Aah!
宝贝
Babes.
就在这时
And that was it.
德克斯特把爱迪生的电线杆当成了出口
Dexter had mistaken a Con Edison light pole for an exit
然后以每小时90英里的速度撞上了它
and slammed into it at 90 miles an hour.
你准备好了就告诉我 我认为
Let me know when you're ready. I think...
数三 三 二 一
On three. One, two, three.
你好 约翰 我是米瑞恩医生
Hello, John. I'm Dr. Mirione.
亮光
Bright, bright lights.
真是吵死人了 不是吗
Surprisingly noisy, isn't ii?
对垂死的人来说
Well, there's very little peace and quiet
几乎没有什么安宁
for the dying and nearly dying.
我要死了吗
I'm dying?
对遭遇灾难的病人来说
The average survival time for
平均脱离生命危险的时间一般为12个小时
catastrophic patients here is 12 hours.
你在那辆大众汽车里遭遇了严重的事故
Nasty accident you had in that Volkswagen.
我看过车了
I saw the car.
太糟糕了 太糟糕了
Looks terrible. Looked terrible.
我听不到 大声点
I can't hear you. Talk louder.
司机怎么样
What happened to the driver?
德克斯特怎么样
What happened to Dexter?
德克斯特·马泽斯基吗
Oh, Dexter Marzynski?
他带着几处擦伤离开了
He walked away with a few scratches.
他很幸运
He was very, very lucky.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
电影精选列表