(关于画作--很遗憾的通知您)
(评估--未被选中)
(画家协会和评选委员会)
(鼠标单击)
(MOUSE CLICKING)
(我们三个必须再来一次)
(消息响起)
(MESSAGES CHIMING)
(嘿,你生我的气了吗?)
(没有)
(没有,我只是)
(没有,我只是自己觉得)
(没有,我只是自己觉得尴尬)
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
(拉黑)
(门关闭声音效果播放)
(DOOR CLOSING SOUND EFFECT PLAYS)
(用户g0tm1lk77邀请你进行聊天--是否同意)
(我是多诺万)
(消息铃)
(MESSAGE CHIMES)
(你还有在拍视频吗?)
(用普通话)给我。- 我跟你说了奶奶
(IN MANDARIN) Give it to me.- Quit nagging me, Nai Nai.
(用英语)妈妈。妈妈,你可以载我一程吗?
(IN ENGLISH) Mom. Mom, can you give me ride?
(用普通话)看?这个房♥子乱糟糟得原因
(IN MANDARIN) See? This is why the house is so chaotic.
就是你不让我帮忙。- 别推我...
Because you never let me help.- Stop pushing me...
妈妈?- (继续讲普通话)
Mom?- (CONTINUES SPEAKING MANDARIN)
我快要洗完了。- 你真是个没有用的妈妈
I'm almost done washing them.- You really are an incompetent mother.
怪不得我儿子不想回家
No wonder my son doesn't want to be home.
(纯星大喊普通话) - (盘子破碎)
(Chungsing SHOUTS IN MANDARIN)- (PLATE SHATTERS)
你就不能松手别管吗?哪怕一分钟
Will you go away for one second?
真是个累赘
You are such a burden.
什么?你说我累赘?
What? You think I'm a burden?
我只是想帮忙,因为你做不了
All I offer to do is help because clearly you can't handle it.
要不是我儿子在外面工作赚钱
And if it weren't for my son working,making money,
我们这个家一无所有
this family would have nothing
我们早就变成流浪汉了
and we would all be homeless.
是我撑住了这个家
I'm the reason this house is a home.
不是你
Not you.
也不是你儿子
Not him.
是我
It's me.
我也觉得我没用
I know you find me unworthy.
不过我告诉你...
But I swear...
你要是再敢对我指手画脚
If you don't stop criticizing me,
我就把你赶出去
I will kick you out.
(用英语窃窃私语)我载你。走
(WHISPERING IN ENGLISH)
I'll take you. Come on.
听明白吗?
Do you understand?
我受够了
I am done.
(破碎的盘子坠入垃圾桶)
(BROKEN PLATE CRASHES IN TRASH CAN)
(用英语)你还好吗?
(IN ENGLISH) You okay?
等等,这是你和你的朋友们玩的地方吗?
Wait, this is where you and your friends hang out?
商务停车场?- 克里斯:是的
Business parking lots?- CHRIS: Yeah.
你可以把车停在这里。-薇薇安:好的
You could just park right over here.- Vivian: Okay.
好的
Okay.
呃...
Um...
谢谢你,开车载我
Thanks for, uh, driving me.
没什么
No problem.
我想我也要在外面一段时间
Um, I think I'm gonna stay out for a while, too.
所以,如果你需要搭车,等会再给我打电♥话♥
So just give me a call later if you need a ride.
或需要什么,好吗?
Or anything, okay?
好的
Okay.
(门打开)
(DOOR OPENS)
(门关闭)
(DOOR CLOSES)
(男孩们小声地聊天)
(BOYS CHATTERING QUIETLY)
他在那里。怎么样,兄弟?- 哟,哥们
There he is. Sup, bro?- Yo, bruh.
还好吗?- 怎么样了?
What's good?- How's it going?
你怎么样了?- 挺好的
How's it going?- Chillin'.
掘金:哟,怎么样?
NUGGET: Yo, what's up,what's up, what's up?
怎么样了?- 让我们开始拍摄
How's it going? How's it going?- Let's get these clips.
(《神圣之心》由卡斯·麦库姆斯演奏)
(SACRED HEART BY CASS MCCOMBS PLAYING)
(摄录机哔哔声)
(CAMCORDER BEEPS)
科里:做出那个。很好
CORY: Get that shit. Yep.
(哎呀)真♥他♥妈♥的好,兄弟
(WHOOPS) Good shit, bruh.
科里:在这
CORY: Right here.
掘金:我的意思是,我的衬衫干净
NUGGET: I mean, my shirt clean.
闻闻这狗屎的味道。他妈的是的。- 嘿
Smell this shit. Fuck yeah.- Hey.
掘金:喜欢,是的
NUGGET: Like it, yeah.
嘿,掘金,看看我画的这个鸡♥巴♥
Hey, Nugget, look at this dick I drew.
神圣之心...
Sacred heart...
(喊叫,呻♥吟♥)
(SHOUTS, GROANS)
那里他妈的的静脉。- (笑)兄弟,什么?
The veins and shit in there.- (LAUGHS) Bro, what?
还有一些球袋的麻点
I got some ball sack.
掘金:嘿,这里,这里
NUGGET: Hey, right here, right here.
即将到来。- (科里笑)
It's coming.- (CORY LAUGHS)
太弱了!-科里:嘿,跑回去
Weak!- CORY: Hey, run it back.
嘿,你们两个
Hey, both of you guys.
你,你...- 哦,我 -
You, you...- Oh, my-
...还有你。出去!- 快点
...and you. Out!- Come on.
安保:我以前见过你。- 你好吗,兄弟?
RENT-A-COP: I've seen you here before.- How you doing, man?
欢乐时光结束了
Fun time is over.
不,不,不。- 掘金:嘿,哟,克里斯
No, no, no.- NUGGET: Hey, yo, Chris.
拍这个狗屎。拍这个狗屎
Film that shit.Film that shit right there.
你做到了。- “你做到了,桑尼男孩。”
You are done.-"You're done, sonny son."
是的,你
Yes, you.
啊,在这,在这
Ah, right here, right here, right here.
是的,去他妈的
Yeah, land that shit.
是的!- 我们走吧!
Yeah!- Let's go!
走吧,走走走!- (兴奋的大喊)
Go, go!- (EXCITED SHOUTING)
让我们他妈的离开这里!
Let's get the fuck out of here!
爱并不总是
No, love doesn't always
自作自受
Boomerang
(歌♥曲消失)
(SONG FADES)
兄弟,那个保安人员跟不上
Bruh, that security guard could not keep up.
兄弟,你刚刚把他戏弄得屁滚尿流
You just juked the fuck out of him, bro.
我们整到他了
We got to see that shit.
兄弟,你在后面剪指甲?
You clipping your nails back there, bro?
我很好,兄弟。我会抓住他们
It's good, bro. I'm catching 'em.
兄弟,这就是破坏气氛的方法。虽然不是什么大事
Way to kill the vibe, bro. That's hella trifling.
但你不能在人们讨论的时候这样做
You can't be doing shit like that in people whip.
兄弟,我要剪掉脚趾甲,兄弟
Bro, I got to cut my toenails,I'm gonna cut my toenails, bro.
嘿,克里斯,你拍到我的那个镜头了吗?
Hey, Chris, you got that clip of me, though?
哦,是的,我拍到了那个镜头。- 是的
Oh, yeah, I-I got that clip.- Yeah.
(笑声) - 科里:那个镜头就是他妈的杀手锏
(LAUGHTER)- CORY: That clip was killer as fuck.
(兴奋的喋喋不休) - 是的,宝贝
(EXCITED CHATTER)- Yeah, baby.
那狗屎很生气,兄弟。- 哦,兄弟
That shit was wet, bro. That shit--oh, man.
我跟他对峙,还戏弄了他
I got the throw-down, the jukes.
侮辱了那个狗屎。这是我的开场秀,伙计
Stomped that shit, bolts. That's my opener, man.
你其实可以在他的脸上
You were, like, you were,like, all up in his face, too.
你知道的,你本来可以
You know, you could've,like, could've, like,
揍他一拳或什么的
fucked him up or something.
(《阳光》由气氛演奏)
(SUNSHINE BY ATMOSPHERE PLAYING)
是的,其实我他妈更注重的和平
Yeah, I'm-I'm more about peaceful shit.
你知道我的意思?- 是的
You know what I mean?- Yeah.
我就像正走在修行的路上
Like, I'm on that Zen path.
(掘金笑)
(NUGGET LAUGHS)
嘿,你可以稍后把那个视频发给我吗?
Hey, you good to send me that clip later, though?
是的,我会给你发那个视频
Yeah, I'll-I'll send you that clip.
我可能会剪辑一下
I'm probably gonna, like, film
不过在此之前还有一些其他视频
some other clips before that, though
而且,你知道吗我更喜欢混合剪辑
and, like, edit it together,you know, like, mix it up.
好的。-科里:我们用于拍到了
Okay.- CORY: We got, we got motherfucking
斯派克·琼斯剪辑的那样
Spike Jonze or some shit over here.
马上剪出来。- 你♥他♥妈♥的仇恨者,兄弟
About to edit that shit up.- You a fucking hater, bro.
嘿,尊重他的工作,兄弟
Hey, respect his craft, bro.
克里斯,感谢你今天对我们帮助
Chris, thank you for pulling up on us today.
我们真的需要你,你知道我在说什么吗?
We-we really need you,you know what I'm saying?
掘金:是的,你一直在专注的做事
NUGGET: Yeah, you been doing your thing.
我感谢你能出来
I appreciate you for coming out.
科里:是的,我也是
CORY: Yeah, that's what's up.
(歌♥曲消失)
(SONG FADES)
电影精选列表