What?
(用普通话)帮我看一眼?
(IN MANDARIN) Can you look at something?
唔?
Hmm?
(在计算机上安静地播放乐观的音乐)
(UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING QUIETLY
OVER COMPUTER)
(用英语)看
(IN ENGLISH) Look.
你知道我喜欢跳舞吗?
Did you know that I like to do the dance...
(用普通话)你觉得怎么样?
(IN MANDARIN) What do you think?
我想把它送去全国艺术大赛中
I want to submit it to the National Art Competition.
克里斯:呃...
CHRIS: Uh...
唔?- (用英语)我看起来很蠢
Hmm?- (IN ENGLISH) I look stupid.
每天,去学校跳舞,聊天女孩
Every day, go to school Do the dance, talk the girls
锻炼,成为好人...
Exercise, be the good guy...
(用普通话)你在看什么?
(IN MANDARIN) What are you watching?
克里斯:(用英语)没什么啊
CHRIS: (IN ENGLISH) Nothing.
纯星 :(用普通话)他为什么这样说话?
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN) Why is he talking like this?
不要跟他们学,你要正常讲话
Don't copy him, okay? You should speak normally.
(用英语)妈妈,别再唠叨我了
(IN ENGLISH) Mom, j-just stop nagging me.
(用普通话)我不是在唠叨
(IN MANDARIN) I'm not nagging you.
我是在关心你
I'm just caring.
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
不要像他们这样疯疯癫癫的
Don't be foolish like them.
离开舞池,开始做家务
Get off the dance floor and start doing your chores
今天是星期天下午!
It's Sunday afternoon!
(《周日下午》由乔恩·拉乔演奏)
(SUNDAY AFTERNOON BY JON LAJOIE PLAYING)
(男孩大声疾呼)
(BOYS CLAMORING)
今天是星期天下午...
It's Sunday afternoon...
(疯狂大喊)
(YELLING WILDLY)
是的!韩国,第一!
Yeah! Korea, number one!
(疯狂大喊)
(YELLING WILDLY)
科林:谁要来?
COLIN: Who's up?
(男孩惊呼) - 男孩:该死
(BOYS EXCLAIMS)- BOY: Damn.
我想让你来,来吧
I'm thinking you. Come on, get in here.
哦。- 不敢来
Ooh.- Can't handle this.
(模糊地嘲笑)
(MOCKING INDISTINCTLY)
泰肖恩:战斗!- (钟声)
TYSHAWN: Fight!- (BELL DINGS)
(活泼的聊天)
(LIVELY CHATTER)
打他!打他胸口!- 想想布鲁斯·李(李小龙)!
Hit him! Hit him in the chest!- Think of Bruce Lee!
打他胸口!- 科林:嘿,没有没打到正脸!
Hit him in the chest!- COLIN: Hey, no face shots!
我勒个去?- 我不好,我的不好
What the hell?- My bad, my bad.
上啊,王!(呼声)
Go, Wang-Wang! (WHOOPS)
今天是周日下午
It's Sunday afternoon
我有几件事要做...
And there are a few things that I have to do...
(男孩大喊) - 离我远点!
(BOYS GROANING) - Get off me!
然后我去购物中心...
Then I'll head down to the mall...
科林:你在做什么?
COLIN: What are you doing?
(大喊)到底是什么?- (拍打陆地)
(SHOUTS) What the hell? - (SLAP LANDS)
(男孩大叫) - 哇!
(BOYS EXCLAIMING) - Whoa!
科林:他咬我的乳♥头♥。- 你把他击倒了
COLIN: He bit my nipple. - You fucked him up.
纯星 :(用普通话)你们为什么打架?
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN) Why were you guys fighting?
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
(在普通话中)我们只是在玩
(IN MANDARIN) We were just playing.
玩?这哪里是玩?
Playing? This is playing?
你纵容你的孩子出去玩,这就是下场
See? You let them go out and this happens.
小孩子一起玩应该是在草地上抓蟋蟀
Children are supposed to be playing with crickets by the creek
或者是在院子里躲猫猫
or hide and seek in the backyard
你的儿子就像个小流氓一样去跟人打架
and your son is fighting people like a gangster.
要是警♥察♥看到,
If the police sees,
还以为你虐待他要把他带走
they're going to think you beat him and take him away.
那他的眼睛得不到好的治疗瞎掉了怎么办
Then he can't get treatment for the woundand he'll go blind
眼睛瞎掉了,他就不能上大学
and if he's blind he can't go to college.
没有上大学,将来他就找不到好的工作
If he doesn't go to college,
he won't find a good job.
找不到好的工作,他就娶不到漂亮的老婆
If he doesn't find a good job, he won't find a beautiful wife
生不了孩子
and he won't be able to have children.
那我们王家就要断香火了!
And the Wang family legacy is over!
奶奶。你太夸张了吧
Nai Nai. You're too dramatic.
唉~要是我儿子在家的话,
If my son were home,
这种事情是绝对不会发生
this sort of thing would never happen.
可是他不在啊
Well he's not here.
奶奶:弟弟?
NAI NAI: Dìdi?
还痛不痛?
Does it hurt?
(用英语)奶奶,不痛
(IN ENGLISH) Nai Nai, no.
奶奶 :(在普通话中)你们这些惹事是生非的小孩...
NAI NAI: (IN MANDARIN) You pesky kids...
真拿你们没有办法
getting through to you is hopeless.
奶奶要走了
Nai Nai's leaving.
不管了
Forget it.
纯星 :(用普通话)会不会痛?
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN) Does it hurt?
(用英语)妈妈,我都说了我很好
(IN ENGLISH) Mom,I just told you I'm fine.
(用普通话)好吧
(IN MANDARIN) Okay, then.
自己拿好。别动哦,捂住
Press it against your eye. Don't remove it.
固执的小孩
Such a stubborn boy.
(电♥话♥钟)
(PHONE CHIMES)
(电♥话♥点击)
(PHONE CLICKS)
(消息铃)
(MESSAGE CHIMES)
你的眼睛怎么样了
嗯,黑了,哈哈哈
啊!哈哈哈哈哈哈
说真的非常黑帮
至少它会在毕业照之前褪掉
我很高兴你没事(:笑脸
谢谢 :p肿的脸
你预言家发水?(狼人杀词汇)
我想找个电影看
有什么建议吗?
建议*
你看过《一次难忘的散步》吗?
我的天哪!你在开玩笑吗?
这在我最喜欢的电影里排第一
我很喜欢
非常好看
真的吗?
我的觉得大多数男人应该都不会喜欢
为什么?
爱情剧
感性题材
小众电影
我猜你和大多数男人不一样
(耳语)他妈的。- (消息铃)
(WHISPERS) Fuck.- (MESSAGE CHIMES)
(轻声轻笑)
(CHUCKLES SOFTLY)
(蟋蟀鸣叫)
(CRICKETS CHIRPING)
(门静静地吱吱作响)
(DOOR CREAKING QUIETLY)
(门关闭)
(DOOR CLOSES)
(鸟叫)
(BIRDS CHIRPING)
薇薇安去上大学
STARTING COLLEGE
薇薇安:妈妈,你能别这样吗?
Vivian: Mom, can you not?
克里斯:妈妈,雨伞是用来挡雨的
CHRIS: Mom, umbrellas are for rain.
纯星 :(用普通话)太阳那么大
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN)The sun is very strong today.
对皮肤不好的
It's bad for your complexion.
薇薇安 :(用英语)她很烦。- 克里斯:很尴尬
Vivian: (IN ENGLISH) She's so annoying.- CHRIS: So embarrassing.
(乐观的流行音乐在扬声器上播放)
(UPBEAT POP MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS)
(用普通话)你今天涂了乳液吗?
(IN MANDARIN) Did you put on lotion today?
你的皮肤很干
Your skin is very dry.
薇薇安 :(用英语)你能不能不要评论我的皮肤?
Vivian: (IN ENGLISH)Can you not comment on my body?
上帝
God.
(纯星说普通话)
(Chungsing SPEAKING MANDARIN)
(男人说普通话)
(MAN SPEAKING MANDARIN)
(滑板在外面滚动)
(SKATEBOARDS ROLLING OUTSIDE)
多诺万:来吧,科里,快跟上
DONOVAN: Come on, Cory, keep up.
科里:闭嘴,兄弟。我马上来
CORY: Shut up, bro. I'm coming.
多诺万:你太慢了
DONOVAN: You hella slow.
掘金:嘿,快点走。快点
NUGGET: Hey, push faster. Come on.
科里:我并不是想丢掉我的苏打水的
CORY: I'm not trying to drop my soda.
多诺万:你为什么总是落后?
DONOVAN: Why you always lag?
天哪。- 哦,还行,能接受
Holy shit.- Oh, that was sketchy, but I'll take it.
好的- 是的,是的
Okay, okay.- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
掘金:准备,空中翻转
NUGGET: All right, kick flip.
(大气播放第66街)
(66TH STREET BY ATMOSPHERE PLAYING)
就是这样做
That's how it's done.
多诺万:圆♥满♥完成
DONOVAN: Wrap it up.
掘金:在那一件事上很幸运。-多诺万 :( 呻♥吟♥)好吧
NUGGET: Got lucky on that one.- DONOVAN: (GROANS) All right.
你好吗?
What's up?
在便利店
At a convenience store
电影精选列表