I'm pretty sure that's dead.
兄弟,已经死了
Bro, it's been dead.
然后,我们要埋葬它
And then after that,we're gonna, we're gonna bury it.
你知道?但是,我的伙伴,汤...
You know? But, uh, my buddy, Soup...
...他倒了能量饮料
...he pours this, like, energy drink
进入松鼠的嘴,然后
into the squirrel's mouth,and then-then, like,
它开始嘶嘶作响,我们都吓坏了,
it starts, like, spazzing out,it starts freaking out,
每个人...- (男孩尖叫)
and everyone's like...- (BOYS SCREAM)
然后我的另一个朋友,他就
And then my other friend, he, like,
抓住它的尾巴,他就
grabs it by the tail, and he starts, like,
像印第安纳·琼斯一样摆动它
swinging it around like Indiana Jones.
看起来就像
Looks like an absolute,
像疯子,你知道吗?
like, psycho, you know?
他在后面追,我们在前面跑
He's, like, chasing us. We're running away from him.
(男孩尖叫)
(BOYS SCREAMING)
什么他妈的?妈的!- 哟
What the fuck? Oh, shit!- Yo.
克里斯:然后
CHRIS: And then the--and then, like,
尾巴断了,然后
the-the tail, like, pops off,and then, like,
松鼠飞起来了。- (尖叫)
the squirrel, like, goes flying.- (SQUEALING)
但是他仍然握住尾巴
But he's-he's still holding,he's still holding the tail.
只是松鼠,你知道的...- (尖叫)
Just the squirrel, you know...- (SQUEALING)
所以...- (男孩尖叫,大喊)
Like, you know? And...- (BOYS SCREAMING, SHOUTING)
确实,真的,这真的很疯狂
It was, like, really, really,it was really crazy.
呃...
Um...
什么他妈的?
What the fuck?
玉:等等,你埋葬了吗?
JADE: Wait, so did you bury it or no?
克里斯:不,我们将其放在某人的信箱中...
CHRIS: No, we, um,we put it in someone's mailbox and...
不,我会在那里停下来。- 好的
No, I would stop there.- Okay.
嗯,我真的觉得那是残忍♥的
Um, I'm pretty sure that's animal cruelty.
你知道她的妈妈在善待动物组织工作,对吗?
You know her mom works for PETA, right?
她可以把你送进少年监狱。- 玉:嗯,嗯
She could send you to juvie.- JADE: Mmm-hmm.
哦
Oh.
好的。对不起
Okay. Sorry.
笨母狗。- 哇。(笑)
Dumb bitch.- Whoa. (CHUCKLES)
玉:好的,我不敢相信你刚才这么说
JADE: Okay, I can't believe you just said that.
克里斯:什么?我不知道。我只是在开玩笑
CHRIS: What?I don't know. I'm just kidding.
开玩笑?- 呃,她以前给她打电♥话♥
Kidding?- Uh, she called her that before.
法哈德:兄弟。- 就像,我以为是
FAHAD: Bro.- Like, I thought it was,
就像她的昵称之类的东西。- 玉:不
like, her nickname or something.- JADE: No.
你是认真的?你认为我的昵称是“笨母狗”吗?
Are you serious?You think my nickname is "dumb bitch"?
是的。不,对不起。- 法哈德:不
Yeah. No. Sorry.- FAHAD: No.
艾莉:我不敢相信他这么说
ELLIE: I can't believe he said that.
(喇叭鸣叫) - 这是我妈妈
(HORN HONKS)
- There's my mom.
嗯,有些朋友正在现在过来
Um, some friends are coming over right now
如果你想来看电影
to watch a movie, if you want to come.
法哈德:是的,肯定
FAHAD: Yeah, for sure.
嗯,我认为位置不够了
Uh, I think there's only room
车上还可以坐一个
for one more in the car, though.
法哈德:哦,好的。嗯...- 玉:但是如果你愿意,
FAHAD: Oh, okay. Um...- JADE: But if you want,
你可以乘公共汽车在那里与我们见面
you could take the bus and meet us there.
法哈德:兄弟,你不介意坐公交车,对吗?
FAHAD: Dude, you're-you're cool with taking the bus, right?
好的。等会见,兄弟
All right. Later, dude.
艾莉:再见
ELLIE: Bye.
(车门打开) - 法哈德:是的,走吧
(VEHICLE DOOR OPENS)- FAHAD: Yeah, go for it.
艾莉:等等我们可以叫汤来吗?
ELLIE: Wait, can we tell Soup to come?
(车门警报哔哔声)
(VEHICLE DOOR ALARM BEEPING)
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
(车辆开车)
(VEHICLE DRIVING OFF)
自动化的声音:请欣赏威瑞森(通信公♥司♥)的铃♥声♥
AUTOMATED VOICE: Please enjoy this Verizon ringback tone
当您的电♥话♥拨通前
while your party is reached.
纯星:弟弟
Chungsing: Dìdi.
弟弟
Dìdi.
(用普通话)你还好吗?
(IN MANDARIN) Are you okay?
(用英语)很好
(IN ENGLISH) Fine.
(用普通话)你看上去有点难过
(IN MANDARIN) You look sad.
(用英语)你难过吗?
(IN ENGLISH) Are you sad?
我很好
I'm fine.
(叹息)
(Chungsing SIGHS)
(用普通话)如果你不好,也可以告诉我
(IN MANDARIN)If you're not fine, you can also tell me.
我们可以假装吗
Can we fake it
我们可以相信吗?
Can we make believe?
我是如此充满爱 - (降低音量)
I'm so full of love- (TURNS DOWN VOLUME)
这使我深感恶心
It deeply sickens me
但是我所能做的就是闭上眼睛
But all I can do is close my eyes
跨我的心 - (调高音量)
And cross my heart- (TURNS UP VOLUME)
希望死
And hope to die
因为你♥他♥妈♥的不听...
'Cause you don't fucking listen...
(调低音量) - (用英语)妈妈!
(TURNS DOWN VOLUME)- (IN ENGLISH) Mom!
(用普通话)这么大声我没有办法专心开车了
(IN MANDARIN) I can't focus on driving when it's so loud.
(克里斯叹息)
(CHRIS SIGHS)
(音乐静静地继续)
(MUSIC CONTINUES QUIETLY)
(用英语)妈妈?- 是的?
(IN ENGLISH) Mom?- Yeah?
你放屁了吗?
Did you fart?
没有
No.
哦,我的上帝,你放屁了
Oh, my God, you farted.
(笑,讲普通话)也许我做了。我不知道
(LAUGHING, SPEAKING MANDARIN)Maybe I did. I am not sure.
克里斯 :(用英语)解锁窗口。- (按钮单击)
CHRIS: (IN ENGLISH) Unlock the window.- (BUTTON CLICKING)
好吧,嗯,它坏了
Well, uh, it's broken.
克里斯:坏了吗?我的天啊
CHRIS: It's broken? Oh, my God.
(笑)对不起
(LAUGHS) Sorry.
闻起来像狗屎。- (纯星笑)
It smells like shit.- (Chungsing LAUGHS)
(呼吸深呼吸)
(Chungsing BREATHING DEEPLY)
(克里斯·吟)
(CHRIS GROANS)
(呼吸深呼吸) - 你闻到吗?
(Chungsing BREATHING DEEPLY)- Are you smelling it?
(在普通话中)我正想帮你
(IN MANDARIN) I'm helping you.
把屁吸走
I'm sniffing the fart away.
(深呼吸)
(BREATHES DEEPLY)
我今天吃的沙拉
The salad I ate today.
好了
Okay.
都没了
All gone.
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
弟弟吃过饭了吗?
Have you eaten yet?
男人:(扬声器)订单编号♥42
MAN: (OVER SPEAKERS) Order number 42.
纯星 :(用普通话)吃得慢一点
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN) Eat slower.
你要让食物和口水混在一起知道吗
You have to let the saliva soak in the food.
啊...
Ah...
我怎么生出这样一条小狗来?
How did I give birth to a little dog?
闭嘴闭嘴
Close your mouth.
啊
Ah.
(用英语)嘿。(笑)
(IN ENGLISH) Hey. (LAUGHING)
(用普通话)不要秀你是亚洲人了
(IN MANDARIN) Don't show your ABC.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
(用普通话)在吃啊
(IN MANDARIN) Eating.
男人:(扬声器)第43号♥,你的订单已准备就绪
MAN: (OVER SPEAKERS)Number 43, your order is ready.
(用英语)你真是亚洲人啊
(IN ENGLISH) You're so Asian.
男人:(扬声器)编号♥43
MAN: (OVER SPEAKERS) Number 43.
(在普通话中)我今天跟秀芳阿姨的导师进行了交谈
(IN MANDARIN)I talked to Shiu Fang Ah Yi's tutor today.
(用英语)妈妈
(IN ENGLISH) Mom.
(用普通话)这是对你好
(IN MANDARIN) It could be good for you.
(用英语)停
(IN ENGLISH) Stop.
妈妈
Mom.
(用普通话)我已经报名了
(IN MANDARIN) I already signed you up.
(用英语)我以前告诉过你
(IN ENGLISH) I told you this before.
(用普通话)我钱都付了
(IN MANDARIN) I already paid.
(用英语)我不去 -
(IN ENGLISH) I am not go--
导师:你迟到了
TUTOR: You're late.
坐下来
Come sit down.
乔什,做你的作业
Josh, go back to work.
麦克斯 :(窃窃私语)伙计,停下来
MAX: (WHISPERING) Dude, stop.
我们的妈妈是朋友
Our moms are friends.
电影精选列表