并标题为“哈迪普在河里小便”
and titles it"Hardeep Pissing in the River."
他把它发给了我们,我们就像
And he sends it to us, and we're like,
“好吧,是的。让那该死的去吧。”
"All right, yeah. That shit go."
但是几天后,我接到了哈迪普的电♥话♥,
But then a few days later,
I get a call from Hardeep,
他就说,“哟,兄弟!
and he's like, "Yo, breh!
“你能让那个儿子把我撒尿的视频删掉吗?
"Can you tell your boy to take that video of me pissing down?
“我父亲看到了,他妈的很激动,因为。”
"My dad saw it, and he's, like, fucking heated, cuh."
我说的是“ 非常'。”从六年级开始我就没有骂人了
I said "frickin'." I haven't cussed since sixth grade.
好的,无论如何。“ 非常'。”- (笑声)
All right, whatever. "Frickin'."- (LAUGHTER)
所以我发短♥信♥给王让他删掉视频,
So I text Wang-Wang to take the video down,
他好像说“好吧。”
and he's like, "Okay."
但是第二天,
But then the next day,
这个混♥蛋♥他妈的再次打电♥话♥给我,
this motherfucker calls me again,
他说“嘿,你真有跟他说
and bro's like, "Hey, can you tell your boy
“要把我的视频删掉吗?
"to take that video of me down for real?
“我棕色的屁♥股♥正在被击打。”
"I just got another brown butt whupping."
(笑声) - 我当时想,“我做到了。”
(LAUGHTER)- And I was like, "I did."
他其实说“好吧,但他没有这样做
And he was like, "Well, he didn't do it.
“他只是将标题更改为
"He just changed the title to
'加甘迪普·古普塔在河里撒尿' - (笑声)
'Gagandeep Gupta Pissing in the River.'"- (LAUGHTER)
收银员:(电视)总共是96.59。- (笑声)
CASHIER: (OVER TV) Your total is 96.59.- (LAUGHTER)
天哪。- (收银员在电视上尖叫)
Holy shit.- (CASHIER SCREAMING OVER TV)
(耳语)哟,嗯,我 - 我要小便。我会回来的
(WHISPERS) Yo, um, I-I got to pee. I'll be back.
好吧,哥们,但是,要快点
All right, dude, just, like,hurry up though.
我妈妈很快就会来。- 好的
My mom's gonna be here soon.- Okay.
收银员:我不相信!
CASHIER: I don't believe it!
(喘息)
(SIGHS)
麦迪:进来
MADI: Come in.
什么?- 门没锁
What?- It's unlocked.
不,我可以-我可以等到你结束
No, I c-- I could
just wait until you're done.
乔治亚州:你能去开一下吗?
GEORGIA: Can you go get that?
有什么可以帮你的吗?
Can I help you?
呃...是的
Uh... Uh, yeah.
我 - 只是,我只是以为那是洗手间,
I-I just, I just thought that was,like, the restroom,
所以我就,对,你知道的,
so I was kind of, like, yeah, you know,
敲门之类的。- (笑)没关系
knocking on doors and stuff.- (CHUCKLES) It's okay.
我喜欢你的T恤
I like your shirt.
谢谢。- 海莉·威廉姆斯(Hayley Williams),我很喜欢她
Thanks.- Hayley Williams, I love her.
是啊是啊。我 - 我也很喜欢海莉·威廉姆斯
Yeah, yeah. I-I love Hayley Williams, too.
乔治亚州:麦迪,快来
GEORGIA: Madi, come on.
好的
Okay.
你想和我们一起玩吗?
Do you want to come hang out with us?
嗯,当然
Um, sure.
好吧,快来吧
Okay, come here.
(在高音氦气的声音)07/29/08,宝贝
(IN HIGH-PITCHED HELIUM VOICES)07/29/08, baby.
你终于15岁了
You're finally 15 like me.
生日快乐。我们爱你。- 生日快乐
Happy birthday. We love you.- Happy birthday.
我们爱你。- 非常想你
We love you.- Miss you so much.
真希望你在这里。嗯ma。-嗯ma。嗯ma
Wish you were here. Mwah.- Mwah. Mwah.
我们希望你能来这里,希望你玩得开心
We wish you could've been here,but we hope you're having fun.
再见!- 再见!
Bye!- Bye!
(以普通语♥音♥)(叹息)我看起来很丑
(IN NORMAL VOICE) (SIGHS) I look fugly.
麦迪:不会,不会
MADI: No, you don't.
你想试试吗?
You want to try?
行
Sure.
乔治亚州:所以,你们彼此认识吗?
GEORGIA: So, you know each other?
嗯,是的。你看起来很眼熟
Um, yeah. You look familiar.
你呆过霍纳,对吗?
You go to Horner, right?
(用高音的声音)是的,但是,嗯,不再是了
(IN HIGH-PITCHED VOICE)Yeah, but, um, not anymore.
(麦迪和乔治亚州笑)
(MADI AND GEORGIA LAUGH)
呃,我刚毕业。所以,是的,感谢上帝
Uh, I just graduated. So, uh, yeah, thank God.
(正常声音)嗯,是的
(IN NORMAL VOICE) Um, yeah.
霍纳有点...烂,知道吗?
Horner kind of, like,sucks dick, you know?
我喜欢霍纳
I liked Horner.
麦迪:是的,我也觉得霍纳很有趣
MADI: Yeah, I thought Horner was fun.
麦迪:嗯,你叫什么名字来着?
MADI: Uh, what was your name again?
我是克里斯(Chris),但是,嗯,我所有的朋友都叫我王
I'm Chris, but, um,all my friends just call me Wang-Wang.
我应该叫你什么?
What should I call you?
呃...
Um...
你可以叫我王王
You can just call me Wang-Wang.
乔治亚州:王王?
GEORGIA: Wang-Wang?
那不是鸭子发出的声音吗?
Isn't that, like, the sound a duck makes?
你知道吗,就像“ Wang-Wang”
You know, like, "Wang-Wang."
(麦迪和乔治亚州笑)
(MADI AND GEORGIA LAUGH)
(触地得分逆转铃♥声♥)
(TOUCHDOWN TURNAROUND RINGTONE PLAYING)
哦,嗯,哦,好吧,呃...
Oh, uh, oh, okay, um...
嗷,呃...
(铃♥声♥停止)
- Uh, uh...
- (RINGTONE STOPS)
对不起,嗯,我可能 - 我 - 我必须走
Sorry, um, I-I probably-- I-I got to go.
但是,嗯,感谢你让我和你们一起玩了一会
But, um, thanks for letting me just, like,
hang out with you guys for a bit.
是的。好的,再见。(笑)
Yeah. Okay, bye. (CHUCKLES)
我喜欢那首歌♥
I love that song.
哦。是的,嗯,我也是
Oh. Yeah, uh, me, too.
麦迪:你的音乐品味很好
MADI: You have good taste in music.
我们是脸书好友吗?
Are we Facebook friends?
呃...
Um...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
好吧,好吧,你应该加我
Okay, well, you should add me.
好的
Okay.
好的。再见
Okay. Bye.
我知道
And I know it
你不是要走吗?
Weren't you leaving?
嗯,是的
Um, yeah.
只是...给我一秒钟
I just... Just give me a second.
(鼠标点击)
(MOUSE CLICKS)
纯星 :(用普通话)弟弟!
Chungsing: (IN DISTANCE) Dìdi!
怎么了?
What?
弟弟!- 什么?
Dìdi!- What?
晚餐准备好了!
Dinner's ready!
好吧,我马上来!
Okay, I'm coming!
纯星 :(用普通话)快点。菜都要冷了
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN) Hurry up then. The food's getting cold.
(你童年最好的朋友是谁)
(法哈德)
薇薇安 :(尖叫)克里斯!- (门打开)
Vivian: (SCREAMING) Chris!- (DOOR BANGS)
克里斯:哦,我的天 - 怎么了?哇!
(拍打)
- CHRIS: Oh, my-- What? Ow!
- (SLAPS)
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God,
如果你敢再次在我的乳液里撒尿,
if you ever pee in my lotion again,
我要把月经放在你嘴里
I'm gonna period in your mouth.
他妈的怎么回事?
What the fuck?
(呻♥吟♥声)嗷~!
(GROANS) Ow!
恶心!- (门猛击)
Ew!- (DOOR SLAMS)
妈妈!
Mom!
(水流声)
(WATER RUNNING)
(用普通话)一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八
(IN MANDARIN) One, two, three, four,five, six, seven, eight.
我们老人不能摔跤
Old people can't afford to fall.
所以我要尽量做运动
So we have to stretch and stay active.
克里斯:奶奶
CHRIS: Nai Nai.
(用英语)奶奶,看镜头。- (惊叹,笑)哎呀
(IN ENGLISH) Nai Nai, look at the camera.- (EXCLAIMS, CHUCKLES)
(用普通话)不要拍我好不好
(IN MANDARIN) Don't film me.
我那么丑
I'm so ugly.
克里斯:(用英语)你在说什么?你非常美
CHRIS: (IN ENGLISH) What are you talking about? You're beautiful.
(用普通话)奶奶。你像20岁
(IN MANDARIN)Nai Nai. You're 20 years old.
我丑
I ugly.
克里斯:不,你很漂亮
CHRIS: No, you're beautiful.
奶奶:你很漂亮
NAI NAI: You're beautiful.
克里斯:不,你很漂亮
CHRIS: No, you're beautiful.
奶奶:我爱你!- 不,我爱你
NAI NAI: I love you!- No, I love you.
纯星:弟弟?
Chungsing: Dìdi?
怎么了?
电影精选列表