男孩:(窃窃私语)我认为没有人来
BOY: (WHISPERING) I don't think anyone's coming.
(点火的声音)
(LIGHTER CLICKS)
(男孩窃窃私语)
(BOYS WHISPERING INDISTINCTLY)
(男孩笑)
(BOYS GIGGLING)
哟
Yo.
(跑步)
(FOOTSTEPS RUNNING)
(男孩嘘)
(BOY SHUSHES)
(男孩咯咯笑,嘘)
(BOYS GIGGLING, SHUSHING)
妈的!- (兴奋地喊叫,笑声)
Oh, shit!- (EXCITED SHOUTING, LAUGHTER)
米勒太太:你们这些孩子在做他妈的什么?
MRS. MILLER: What the fuck are you kids doing?
快离开这里!快跑!
Off! Get your hands off!
给我回来!给我回来!- 男孩:是的,兄弟
Get back here! Get back here!- BOY: Yeah, bro.
(男孩疯狂地笑) - (音频突然停止)
(BOYS LAUGHING WILDLY)- (AUDIO STOPS ABRUPTLY)
(《我似杜♥鹃♥》由贝尔和塞巴斯蒂安演奏)
(I'M A CUCKOO BY BELLE &SEBASTIAN PLAYING)
我很高兴见到你
I'm glad to see you
我做了一个有趣的梦
I had a funny dream
你穿着滑稽的鞋子
And you were wearing funny shoes
你要去参加舞会
You were going to a dance
你穿得像个玩朋克的
You were dressed like a punk
你年轻的我都快认不出你了
But you are too young to remember
我真心为你感到开心,而你却伤透了我的心
I'm happy for you You've made it hard for me
我指望着你能陪陪我
I've counted on your company
而今晚你却要与你的朋友呆在一起
You are staying with your friends tonight
我为自己感到难过
I'm feeling sorry for myself
我不断告诉自己凡事都会成为预兆
I keep taking everything to be a sign
我宁愿在东京
I'd rather be in Tokyo
我宁愿听瘦李奇乐队-oh
I'd rather listen to Thin Lizzy, oh
观看原宿周日的帮派活动
And watch The Sunday Gang in Harajuku
我的心似乎崩塌了一角
There's something wrong with me
(门关闭)
(DOOR CLOSES)
好似一只杜♥鹃♥
I'm a cuckoo
(食物嘶嘶作响)
(FOOD SIZZLING)
(盘子叮当响)
(PLATES CLINKING)
(用普通话)薇薇安!
(IN MANDARIN) Vivian!
快去洗手,下来吃饭
Go wash your hands and come eat dinner.
薇薇安:(用英语)好的,妈妈
Vivian: (IN ENGLISH) Okay, Mom.
(咆哮)
(GROWLS)
(薇薇安大喊) - (克里斯尖叫)
(Vivian YELLING)- (CHRIS SCREAMING)
滚出我的房♥间,你个婊♥子♥!
Get out of my room, you bitch!
(歌♥曲结尾) - (薇薇安叹息)
(SONG ENDS)
- (Vivian SIGHS)
(男人在电视上说普通话)
(MEN SPEAKING MANDARIN OVER TV)
纯星 :(在普通话中)弟弟,多吃点嘛
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN)Didi, eat a little more.
(用英语)我不饿
(IN ENGLISH) I'm not hungry.
(用普通话)唉,我不要,奶奶,我不要,我不要,我...
(IN MANDARIN) Nai Nai, I don't want it,I don't want it...
男孩子要多吃才会长肌肉啊
Boys need to eat more in order to have muscle.
长大了你才会变成个强壮的男子汉
so they can become a strong man.
奶奶,你不用喂他
Nai Nai, don't feed him.
他自己会夹
He can grab it himself.
你看他有多瘦啊
Look how skinny he is.
如果我不喂他,他早就瘦成皮包骨头了
If I didn't feed him,he'd be a pile of bones.
还有一个月,我的小鸟就要飞走了...
Only one month until my little bird flies away...
(用英语)对
(IN ENGLISH) Yep.
纯星 :(用普通话)你要记得吃水果
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN)
Don't forget to eat fruit.
水果能够帮助你消化,这样大便就不会太硬了
It will help your digestive system so your poop isn't so hard.
薇薇安 :(叹气)好
Vivian: (SIGHS) Okay.
纯星 :(用普通话),还要用牙线
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN) And you must floss.
到了大学,就没有那么容易看牙医
You won't be able to see a dentist as easily in college.
(用英语)爸爸在我离开之前会回家见我吗?
(IN ENGLISH) Is Dad gonna be home to see me before I leave?
(用普通话)他还不知道
(IN MANDARIN) He doesn't know yet.
(用英语)经典
(IN ENGLISH) Classic.
(用普通话)弟弟,你以后上大学不要跑那么远
(IN MANDARIN)When you go to college, don't go so far.
就去上斯坦福大学
Just go to Stanford.
这样离家近
You can live at home
奶奶也可以每天做饭给你吃,要是奶奶没有死的话
and I can cook for you every day if I haven't died yet.
奶奶,别那样说啊
Nai Nai, don't talk like that.
(用英语)斯坦福大学?好像他能熬过高中一样
(IN ENGLISH) Stanford? As if he's gonna survive high school.
别再穿我的衣服了
Stop wearing my clothes.
(嘲笑)“别再穿我的衣服了。”
(MOCKINGLY) "Stop wearing my clothes."
(喃喃自语)愚蠢的马
(MUTTERS) Dumb horse.
你刚才叫我什么?
What'd you just call me?
(在普通话中)薇薇安,不要那么大声
(IN MANDARIN) Vivian, don't be so loud.
(用英语)他刚刚骂我是妓♥女♥!
(IN ENGLISH) He just called me a whore!
我说的是马,就是你生♥肖♥里的
I called you a horse,like your zodiac sign.
你希望自己可以成为妓♥女♥。
妈妈!
- You wish you could be a whore.
- Mom!
(用普通话)弟弟,道歉
(IN MANDARIN) Dìdi, apologize.
不,实际上你更像蜥蜴
Actually, no, you're more like a lizard
你的鳞状湿疹皮肤,你知道吗?
with your scaly-ass eczema skin, you know that?
哦,是的,操你,披萨脸!
Oh, yeah, fuck you, pizza face!
啊!
Ah!
蜥蜴婊♥子♥,你把我的衣服弄脏了!
Lizard bitch, you got stains on my sweater!
那是我的衣服!- (说普通话)
That's my sweater!- (SPEAKS MANDARIN)
他居然叫我婊♥子♥!- 婊♥子♥
He literally just called me a bitch!- Bitch.
(用普通话)什么是bitch?- 不要说脏话!
(IN MANDARIN) What is bitch?- Don't say dirty words!
(用英语)你知道吗!你只是因为我想要一个弟弟而出生,
(IN ENGLISH) You know, you're only born because I wanted a little brother,
我希望你死在子♥宫♥里
and I wish you died in the womb.
对,你只是因为避孕套破了而出生
Yeah, you were only born because of a broken condom.
你甚至都不知道避孕套是怎么用的,并且永远不会
You don't even know how condoms work, and you never will.
他妈的闭嘴,好吗?谈话结束。我赢了
Shut the fuck up, okay?Conversation over. I win.
不是你想说就说
Like, you can't just decide when a conversation's-
不想说就不说的...
Not how talking works...
- I get to decide!
...你这个绝对的白♥痴♥!
吧啦,吧啦,吧啦!
- ...you absolute moron!
- Blah, blah, blah!
别喊了!
你就像一个小婴儿!(喋喋不休)
- Stop yelling!
- You're like a little baby! (BLABBERING)
(喋喋不休)
(BLABBERING)
(拍桌子声) - (奶奶大声训斥)
(SLAPS TABLE)
- (NAI NAI EXCLAIMS)
(用普通话)看,
(IN MANDARIN) Look,
什么样的妈妈可以让他们小孩的行为像这样?
what kind of a mother allows their children to behave like this?
就连在吃饭都会大吼大叫的吵架
They scream at each other even at the dinner table.
太没教养了
No class.
你觉得你非常酷,
You think you're so cool,
但你不是
but you're not.
没有人喜欢你
Nobody likes you.
(惊呼)嘿,过来!
我等不及搬出去了!
- (EXCLAIMS) Hey, get back here!
- I can't wait to move out!
克里斯:你♥他♥妈♥的臭脸!- 我现在就想让你搬出去了!
CHRIS: Your fucking face!- I said move out already!
(用普通话)弟弟,回来
(IN MANDARIN) Didi, dishes.
克里斯:过来!有本事别跑!
CHRIS: Get over here! Stop running!
(用普通话)你的饭还没有吃完
(IN MANDARIN) Come back. You didn't finish eating.
快点回来
Hurry back here.
(喃喃自语)这是你应得的...
(MUTTERING) That's what you get for...
(尿液)
(URINATES)
(咕噜声)
(GRUNTS)
(嘀咕、叹息)
(MUTTERS, SIGHS)
(相机开启声)
(CAMERA CHIMES)
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
一个技巧而已。只是一个技巧而已
It's a trick. Just make this trick.
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
他妈的!
Fuck!
(喘气)
(SIGHS)
太好了!噢,太好了!!
Yes! Oh, yes!
(用普通话)吃完饭你不要马上运动
(IN MANDARIN)You can't exercise after eating.
这样对胃不好
It's bad for your stomach.
(用英语)妈,你刚刚毁了我的剪辑
(IN ENGLISH) Mom, you just ruined my clip.
(消息响起)
(MESSAGES CHIMING)
(用普通话)不要将相机放在地面上,这个角度不好
(IN MANDARIN) Don't put the camera on the ground. It's a bad angle.
这样构图好丑的
Your composition will be ugly.
电影精选列表