我他妈做到了。- 你没有
I-I did that shit, though.- You did not.
快点。- (咳嗽)
Come on.- (COUGHING)
嘿,你还好吗?该死的味道怎么样,男孩?
Hey, you good?How the fuck that shit taste, boy?
(咳嗽)
(COUGHING)
大♥麻♥。黑鬼,什么?
The hashish. Nigga, what?
我已经不抽了
I don't smoke no more.
麦克:是的,你是个婊♥子♥,不过,我会抽的。来吧
MACK: Yeah, you a bitch.I'll hit that, though. Come on.
这个没了,兄弟,抽完了
This shit old, man, expired.
兄弟,你让那个狗屎出去吗?- 你应该,呃...
Bro, you let that shit go out?- You should, uh...
你应该武当
You should Wu-Tang it.
武当帮?
Wu-Tang it? Like the Clan?
是的,就...,像这样,让我做给你看
Yeah, it's... No, here, let me show you.
耶,你来。- 是的
Yeah, you rock that.- Yeah.
我不想他妈的,兄弟
I don't want to fuck it up, bro.
(急剧吸入)
(INHALES SHARPLY)
这个亚洲的混♥蛋♥刚吃掉了烟蒂!
This Asian motherfucker just ate the roach!
黑鬼,他妈怎么回事?- 该死,伙计
Nigga, what the fuck?- Shit, man.
哟,你叫什么名字,伙计?
Yo, what's your name, man?
克里斯。- 克里斯?嘿
Chris.- Chris? Hey.
(呼声)亚洲克里斯!
(CHANTING) Asian Chris!
男孩:(呼声)亚洲克里斯!亚洲克里斯!
BOYS: (CHANTING) Asian Chris! Asian Chris!
半亚洲人。(咳嗽)
Half-Asian. (COUGHS)
什么?- 半亚洲人
What?- Half-Asian.
好的,黑鬼。- 好的
Okay, nigga.- All right.
(呼声)半亚洲克里斯!
(CHANTING) Half-Asian Chris!
男孩:(呼声)半亚洲克里斯!半亚洲克里斯!
BOYS: (CHANTING) Half-Asian Chris!Half-Asian Chris!
(咳嗽) - 半亚洲克里斯!
(COUGHING)- Half-Asian Chris!
(声音扭曲,放缓)半亚洲克里斯!
(VOICES DISTORTING, SLOWING)Half-Asian Chris!
半亚洲克里斯!
Half-Asian Chris!
(严重扭曲的声音)
(HEAVILY DISTORTED CHATTER)
(扭曲,放慢)兄弟,你还好吗?
(DISTORTED, SLOWED) Bro, you good?
(笑声扭曲,喋喋不休)
(DISTORTED LAUGHTER, CHATTER)
该死,伙计
Shit, man.
(扭曲的聊天)
(DISTORTED CHATTER)
高音调的声音:王
HIGH-PITCHED VOICE: Wang-Wang.
(脚步声乱窜)
(FOOTSTEPS SCURRYING)
在这
Over here.
你为什么杀了我?
Why did you kill me?
我不想死
I didn't want to die.
这就是为什么没人爱你的原因
This is why nobody loves you.
哈,混♥蛋♥
Ha, fucker.
(松鼠大喊)
(SQUIRREL YELLS)
(咳嗽,呻♥吟♥)
(COUGHS, GROANS)
(敲门)
(KNOCK ON DOOR)
纯星 :(在普通话中)薇薇安?
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN) Vivian?
你还好吗?
Are you okay in there?
薇薇安 :(用英语)呃,我很好
Vivian: (IN ENGLISH) Uh, I'm fine.
(克里斯咳嗽)
(CHRIS COUGHS)
(在普通话中)我拉肚子了
(IN MANDARIN) I have diarrhea.
纯星:哦,好的
Chungsing: Oh, okay.
不要忘记洗手
Don't forget to wash your hands.
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
(克里斯·恶心,咳嗽)
(CHRIS GAGS, COUGHS)
(用英语)吐出来吧
(IN ENGLISH) Get it out.
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
来
Here.
喝
Drink.
(气喘吁吁)
(PANTING)
我不是告诉你不要做任何愚蠢的事情吗?
Didn't I tell you
not to do anything stupid?
(克里斯·吟)
(CHRIS GROANS)
请不要告诉妈妈
Please don't tell Mom.
纯星 :(用普通话)我来吧
Chungsing: (IN MANDARIN) Let me do it.
跟奶奶说再见
Go say bye to Nai Nai.
薇薇安 :(用英语)好的
Vivian: (IN ENGLISH) Okay.
拜拜,奶奶
Bye-bye, Nai Nai.
奶奶:(在普通话中)到学校好好照顾自己
NAI NAI: (IN MANDARIN)Make sure you take care of yourself.
(用英语)好
(IN ENGLISH) Okay.
(用普通话)我不要,我不要
(IN MANDARIN) I don't need it.
拿着
Take it.
好吧,好的,谢谢
Okay, okay, thank you.
(都用普通话轻声说话)
(BOTH SPEAK SOFTLY IN MANDARIN)
谢谢
Thank you.
注意身体
Take care of yourself.
(用英语)再见。- 再见
(IN ENGLISH) Bye-bye.- Bye-bye.
呃...
Um...
我想应该再见了
Bye, I guess.
再见
Bye.
奶奶 :(在普通话中)要记得吃水果
NAI NAI: (IN MANDARIN)Don't forget to eat fruit.
好的
Okay.
拜拜 :(用英语)再见
NAI NAI: (IN ENGLISH) Bye-bye.
(引擎启动)
(ENGINE STARTS)
(键盘敲击)
(KEYS CLICKING)
(大学生活愉快,谢谢你的毛衣)
(电♥话♥振动) - (铃♥声♥播放阳光)
(PHONE VIBRATING)- (SUNSHINE RINGTONE PLAYING)
我的宝贝给我做了一些咖啡 害怕如果我喝了一些
My baby made me some coffee Afraid that if I drink some
它可能马上就会从我身上离开
It's probably coming right back out me
几粒布洛芬放松和放松,在一个...
Couple of Advil Relax and chill, at a stand...
(振动和音乐停止)
(VIBRATING AND MUSIC STOP)
你好?- 多诺万:哟,我想我就在你家附近
Hello?- DONOVAN: Yo, I think I'm near your crib.
我们可以过去快速看一下这些剪辑吗?
Can we come over and look at those clips real quick?
嗯,呃,现在吗?
Uh, like, like, like, right now?
(敲门)
(KNOCKING)
什么好,兄弟?厕所在哪里?
What's good, bro? Where the bathroom at?
克里斯:嗯,就在右边
CHRIS: Uh, just down there to the right.
掘金:好的
NUGGET: All right.
多诺万:怎么样,小兄弟?- (手拍打)
DONOVAN: What's up, little bro?- (HANDS CLAP)
让我们看看这些剪辑好吗。- 克里斯:好的
Let's peep these clips, G.- CHRIS: Okay.
好地方
Nice spot.
科里:嘿,你家中的所有画是谁画的?
CORY: Hey, who did all the paintings in your house?
克里斯:嗯,我妈妈
CHRIS: Um, my mom.
科里:真的吗?- 多诺万:“王”?
CORY: Really?- DONOVAN: "Wang Wang"?
王是什么?
克里斯:呃...
- What's a Wang Wang?
- CHRIS: Uh...
科里:我可以吃一些苹果吗?
CORY: Can I have some of these apples?
呃...
Um...
可以,吃吧
Yeah. Go for it.
好的。谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
为什么在狗碗里?
Why are they in a dog bowl?
掘金:好吧,我错过什么了?
NUGGET: All right, what I miss?
嘿,你洗手了吗?- 没
Hey, you wash your hands?- Nah.
嗯,嗯,嗯。他妈的滚蛋。- (笑)
Mmm, mmm-mmm. Get the fuck off.- (LAUGHS)
兄弟,我正想观看这些剪辑
Bruh, I'm trying to watch these clips.
太恶心了。你太恶心了
That is nasty. You're nasty.
掘金:哦,我的上帝,你们都是酸民
NUGGET: Oh, my God, y'all some haters.
好的。找到了什么?- 我们即将看到剪辑
All right. What we got?- We're about to see the clips.
掘金:(视频)是的,在这!- 快点
NUGGET: (OVER VIDEO) Yeah, right here!- Come on.
掘金:是的。哦。(笑)
NUGGET: Yep. Oh. (LAUGHS)
那个地方非常难
That spot was insanely crusty.
是的,我们只做到了两次
Yeah, we got that double.
掘金:我他妈做了好多次
NUGGET: I had to get that shit out of the way.
下一个。 - 烂得就像病了,是吗?
Go backwards. - That shit was sick, huh?
太烂了。但是你会看到的。- 我们完成了
That shit was. You'll see.- We get it done.
掘金:我记得这一天
NUGGET: I remember this day.
多诺万:有点摇晃,但这没关系
DONOVAN: It's a little shaky,but it's-it's all right.
每个摄影师都有糟糕得时候
Every filmer has their bad days.
速度有一点跟不上。- 在镜头外
It has a little bit of speed.- On the frame.
哦!播放我在骂那个保安的片段。
Oh! Play that clip where I fucking juked that security guard.
我们必须看到这一段,兄弟
We got to see that, bro.
我已经等了很长时间了。- 保安人员,还记得吗?
I've been waiting long to see that.- The security guard, remember?
保安人员。- 是的
The security guard.- Yeah.
电影精选列表