You think this is what I wanted?
如果没有你,都不知道我的日子有多幸福?
You know how much happier I'd be if I didn't have you?
(用英语)不,不,我不在乎你是否他妈的离开
(IN ENGLISH) No, no, I couldn't care less whether you fucking leave
因为你只是一个他妈的失败的艺术家和你♥他♥妈♥的愚蠢的画作
'cause you're just a fucking failed artist and your stupid-ass fucking drawings.
(用普通话)什么样的小孩会跟他妈妈这样讲话?
(IN MANDARIN) What child would dare talk to their mother like this?
(用英语)我他妈的不在乎
(IN ENGLISH) Not that I fucking care.
(在普通话中)你认为麦克斯会吗?
(IN MANDARIN)Do you think Max would do this?
啊,闭嘴!不好意思,我他妈的不是麦克斯!
Ah, shut up!Shut up! I'm sorry I'm not fucking Max!
对不起,我他妈不是一个在朋友面前吹牛的人!
I'm sorry I'm not a fucking bragging right to your fucking friends!
(在普通话中)停!
(IN MANDARIN) Stop it!
弟弟!- 我不会他妈的尴尬!
Didi!- I'm not the fucking embarrassment here!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个耻辱!
You're the fucking embarrassment!
(用普通话)够了!
(IN MANDARIN) Enough!
(用英语)我作为你♥他♥妈♥的儿子感到羞耻!
(IN ENGLISH)I'm ashamed to be your fucking son!
(纯星 气喘吁吁)
(Chungsing PANTING)
(跑步)
(FOOTSTEPS RUNNING)
(气喘吁吁)
(PANTING)
(嗖嗖声)
(WHOOSHING)
(气喘吁吁)
(PANTING)
(嘎嘎作响)
(DOOR RATTLING)
(轻柔叹息)
(SIGHS SOFTLY)
(鸟儿chi)
(BIRDS CHIRPING)
(轻柔叹息)
(SIGHS SOFTLY)
(门打开)
(DOOR OPENS)
(门吱吱作响)
(DOOR CREAKING)
(门关闭)
(DOOR CLOSES)
(静静地吱吱作响)
(DOOR CREAKING QUIETLY)
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
你为我感到羞耻吗?
Are you ashamed of me?
(用普通话)什么?
(IN MANDARIN) What?
克里斯:(用英语)我逃跑了,但你甚至没有寻找我
CHRIS: (IN ENGLISH) I ran away,but you didn't even look for me.
(用普通话)弟弟,来
(IN MANDARIN) Come here.
你记不记得薇薇安14岁离家出走的那次?
Do you remember when Vivian ran away when she was 14?
她问我能不能去安妮家睡一晚
She asked me to sleep over at Annie's house,
我没答应
and I didn't let her.
她就瞪大了两只眼睛跟我讲
She looked me straight in the eyes and said,
(用英语)“妈妈,我只想让你知道
(IN ENGLISH)"Mama, I just want to let you know
“我恨你。”
"that I hate you."
(用普通话)说完她就走了
(IN MANDARIN) And then she ran away.
三天都没回来
She was gone for three days.
我真的是好害怕
I was so scared.
后来有一天她自己就回来了
Then one day, she just came home.
她也不跟我讲话
She didn't talk to me.
也不理我
Didn't acknowledge me.
但是我还是很开心
But I was so happy.
跟她比,你没有那么固执
Compared to her, you are not so stubborn.
所以我知道你肯定会回来的
So I knew you would come home.
弟弟,你知道吗
You know,
有的时候我会坐在这里想...
sometimes I sit and think about...
我怎么就落到现在这个地步了
How I ended up here.
那么失败
So ordinary.
难道我就一辈子这样了吗?
Is this what my life has amounted to?
我会想...
I wonder...
如果我没有嫁给你♥爸♥爸?
What if I didn't marry your father?
如果我没有你没有薇薇安
If I didn't have you and Vivian.
我会什么样呢?
What would my life be like?
可能我会一个人来美国
Maybe I would've come to America by myself.
我已经是一个成功的艺术家
And I'd have become a successful artist by now
在纽约有自己的工作室
with my own studio in new York.
(笑)
(CHUCKLES)
(用英语)有时我会做梦
(IN ENGLISH) Sometimes I dream.
(用普通话)不过看到你跟薇薇安在这里长大
(IN MANDARIN) But then, getting to watch you and Vivian grow up here
交朋友
make friends,
还学会了这么多我教不了你们的东西
and learn so many things I can't teach you,
我就知道了...
I realize...
你们就是我的梦想
You are my dream.
我怎么能为你感到羞耻?
How could I be ashamed of you?
(用英语)我感到骄傲
(IN ENGLISH) I am so proud.
但是有时候有点困难
But sometime, it's a little hard.
(轻声轻笑)
(CHUCKLES SOFTLY)
(用普通话)过来
(IN MANDARIN) Come here.
正畸医生:就是这样
ORTHODONTIST: That's it.
(牙齿吱吱作响)
(TOOTH SQUEAKING)
摄影师:准备好了吗?微笑
PHOTOGRAPHER: Ready? Smile.
(相机点击)
(CAMERA CLICKING)
并且稍微倾斜一下你的头
And tilt your head a little bit.
三,二,一。- (相机点击)
And three, two, one.- (CAMERA CLICKS)
麦迪?
Madi?
哦,嗨
Oh, hi.
嘿
Hey.
祝你好运
Good luck.
怎么了?
What's up?
没什么
Nothing much.
呃...
Uh...
你做了?呃...你做了头发了吗?
Did you, uh... did you get a haircut?
没有
No.
好吧
Right.
呃...
Uh...
我只是...只是过来想说
I just... just came over here to say
我,呃,
that I'm, uh,
你知道,很抱歉没有发短♥信♥给你
you know, sorry for not texting you back.
呃,我有点忙着,比如,
Uh, I was kind of, like, busy with, like,
你知道,家庭和...
you know, family stuff and...
...返校购物和...
...back-to-school shopping and...
呃...
Uh...
是的,我...
Yeah, I...
你是一个很酷的人,所以我只是
You're a pretty cool person, so I was just, you know
想知道你是否想再次出去玩
wondering if you want to, like,hang out again ever.
你,呃...
You, uh...
你打了我朋友乔什的脸。
You punched my friend Josh in the face.
是的。是的,我...
Yeah. Yeah, I...
是的。- 好吧,再见
Yeah.- Okay, well, later.
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
(《金色薄雾》由萨莎·容格演奏)
(GOLDEN HAZE BY SASHA LJUNG PLAYING)
让我留下来
Let me stay
在金色的雾气中玩耍......
Playing in a golden haze...
男孩:所以,免费食物。- (活泼的聊天)
BOY: So, free food.- (LIVELY CHATTER)
啊,我喜欢那个。我喜欢那个
Ah, I like that. I like that.
(聊天继续)
(CHATTER CONTINUES)
哦,我会让你知道
Oh, I'll let you know
哦,不...
Oh, no...
女人:嗨,伙计们。欢迎来到视觉艺术俱乐部
WOMAN: Hi, guys. Welcome to Visual Arts Club.
今年,我们正在做壁画,更多的模拟摄影
This year, we're doing a mural,some more analog photography
而且我们刚刚收到了一大笔摄影设备的捐赠
and we just got a big donation of video equipment.
汤:哟,王!
SOUP: Yo, Wang-Wang!
所以我们希望制♥作♥更多的视频艺术......
So we're hoping to make more video art...
幻想总是尝起来
Fantasies always tasted
比法贝热更甜美
Sweeter than a Fabergé
好的
Okay
有些你永远无法保存的事情
Some things you could never save
地平线看起来很奇怪
Horizon looking strange
我不能呆在这里
I can't stay here
今天
Today
(歌♥曲结尾)
(SONG ENDS)
纯星:嗨,弟弟
Chungsing: Hi, Dìdi.
嗨
Hai hai.
(在普通话中)今天怎么样?
(IN MANDARIN) How was today?
(用英语)呃,是的
(IN ENGLISH) Uh, yeah.
是的,这很好
Yeah, it-it was pretty good.
我嗯,报名参加了视觉艺术俱乐部
I, um, signed up for Visual Arts Club.
哦。- 是的
电影精选列表