让我们模仿一下印象中的外星人,看谁能做得更好
Let's see who can do a better E.T. impression.
好的
Okay.
你先来。- 你先来。倒霉
You go first.- You go first. Jinx.
好吧,现在你必须先来
Okay, now you have to go first.
(叹息) - (轻笑)
(SIGHS)
- (CHUCKLES)
好的
Okay.
只是一个外星人的印象,对吗?
Just an E.T. impression, right?
如果你看过电影,你会知道
If you've seen the movie, you'll know.
是的,我看过电影
Yeah, I've seen the movie.
外星人
E.T.
呃...
Um...
(喉咙呻♥吟♥)
(GUTTURAL GROANING)
(都在笑)
(BOTH LAUGHING)
你以前肯定没有看过E.T.
You have not seen E.T. before.
我肯定已经看过E.T.了
I definitely have seen E.T.
不,如果那是你的印象,你绝对没有
No, you definitely haven't if that was your impression.
这就是他在片尾字幕时发出的声音
That's the sound he makes at,like, the end credits.
是的,好吧
Yeah, okay.
你知道...
You know...
...对于亚洲人来说,你很可爱
...you're pretty cute for an Asian.
你以前玩过紧张的游戏吗?
Have you ever played
the nervous game before?
不
No.
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
(耳语)你紧张吗?
(WHISPERS) Are you nervous?
克里斯:(耳语)是的。- 什么?
CHRIS: (WHISPERS) Yes.- What?
克里斯:是的。- 哦
CHRIS: Yes.- Oh.
是的,我的意思是,我很紧张。我只是 -
Yes, I-I mean, I am nervous. I just--
你可以...嗯...
Can you, um...
对不起。- 是的,我 - 对不起
Sorry.- Yeah, I-I'm sorry.
不,没关系 - 因为我吓坏了
No, it's okay, it's okay.- Because I-I freaked out
有一点。- 没关系。没关系
a little bit.- It's okay. It's okay.
我只是 - 我 - 对不起
I'm just-- I-I'm sorry.
你不必道歉。没关系
You don't have to apologize. It's okay.
真的
Really.
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
(开锁)
(LOCK CLICKING)
(门关闭)
(DOOR CLOSES)
你在哪里了?
Where were you?
无处
Nowhere.
薇薇安:跟法哈德和汤一起出去玩?
Vivian: Hanging out with Fahad and Soup?
不。-薇薇安:好的,那你在做什么?
No.- Vivian: Okay, so what were you doing?
你并不像有其他朋友。而且,没有人喜欢你
It's not like you have any other friends. And also, no one likes you.
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
为什么你总是对我这么刻薄啊,啊?
Why are you always so mean to me, huh?
什么?
What?
我已经等不及你离开
I can't wait for you to leave
这样我就不必再看到你那张丑陋的脸
so I don't have to see your ugly face again.
(关门声)
(DOOR SLAMS)
(轻轻叹息)
(SIGHS SOFTLY)
法哈德:兄弟,麦迪的情况如何?
FAHAD: Bro, how'd things go with Madi?
好。- 你说“好”是什么意思?
Good.- What do you mean "good"?
比如不好还是...好?
Like, good or... good?
你知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I'm saying?
她摸了我的小鸡鸡。- 不
She touched my wiener.- No.
不可思议,她给你手交了
No way she gave you a hand job.
我他妈的为你感到骄傲,伙计
I'm fucking proud of you, dude.
这是我一生中的第一次为你感到骄傲
For the first time in my life,I'm actually proud of you.
他妈的真好,兄弟
Good shit, dude.
终于
Finally.
(游戏铃)
(GAME CHIMES)
(《想象中的女孩》银海演奏)
(IMAGINARY GIRL BY THE SILVER SEAS PLAYING)
想象中的女孩
Imaginary girl
这是给你的歌♥
This is a song for you
对不起,这花了永远...
Sorry it took forever...
哦
Oh.
赶快
Hurry up.
这是我至少可以做的
It was the least I could do
迟到总比没有好
Better late than never
从水中出来 - (相机点击)
Out of the water
- (CAMERA CLICKS)
你看上去像我的梦想...
You appeared like a dream to me...
艾莉:哦,真可爱
ELLIE: Oh, that's so cute.
玉:你能拍我们所有人的照片吗?
JADE: Can you take a photo of all of us?
我想感谢你
And I wanna thank you
虚构的女孩
Imaginary girl
你真的让我震惊
You really blow my mind
你必须开玩笑...
You got to be joking...
(相机点击) - 玉:等等
(CAMERA CLICKS)- JADE: Wait.
可以给我们“一,二,三”之类的提示吗
Give us, like, a"one, two, three" or something.
快点
Come on.
来吧,兄弟
Come on, bro.
你不是专业玩相机的吗?
Aren't you, like, the camera guy?
一,二,
One, two,
三。- (相机点击)
three.- (CAMERA CLICKS)
(笑声) - (歌♥曲结束)
(LAUGHTER)
- (SONG ENDS)
法哈德:他们只是走进犯罪现场
FAHAD: Like, do they just walk onto the crime scene
然后滑倒了一样,就说“哦,他妈的。操。”- (笑声)
like, slip, like, "Oh, shit. Fuck."- (LAUGHTER)
“那到底是什么?
"What the hell is that?
“精♥液♥!”
"Semen!"
兄弟,现在窃贼都在做什么?
It's like, dude, what are burglars even doing these days?
你怎么想到这些东西?
How do you even think of this stuff?
你写你所知道的。- 那不是戴夫·查佩尔(Dave Chappelle)吗?
You write what you know.- Isn't that Dave Chappelle?
艾莉:我们应该看那些鞋子
ELLIE: We should look at those shoes
前几天我们在购物中心看到的。- 玉:哦,是的
that we saw at the mall the other day.- JADE: Oh, yeah.
玉:你很安静
JADE: You're quiet.
法哈德:是的,安静得怪异,兄弟
FAHAD: Yeah, quit being weird, bro.
我并不奇怪。- 法哈德:有一点
I'm not being weird.- FAHAD: Just a little bit.
你一直不说话
You're just kind of, like, silent over there.
Ellie:嗯,嗯。- 好的
ELLIE: Mmm-hmm.- Okay.
嗯,你有有趣的故事吗?
Um, do you have any funny stories?
呃...
Uh...
法哈德:你为什么看着我?
FAHAD: Why are you looking at me?
呃...
Uh...
有关于松鼠的故事
There's-there's the squirrel story.
请不要这样...不要他妈的
Please don't do... Don't fucking do that.
玉:等等,松鼠的故事是什么?
JADE: Wait, what's the squirrel story?
法哈德:没什么。不是一个好的故事而已
FAHAD: It's nothing. It's just, like, not a great story.
艾莉:不,不,不,告诉我们
ELLIE: No, no, no, tell us.
你必须告诉我们。- 玉:是的
You have to tell us.- JADE: Yeah.
不要听他的话。松鼠的故事是什么?
Don't listen to him. What's the squirrel story?
玉:继续,告诉我们
JADE: Go on, tell us.
好吧,好吧,嗯,就是
Okay, well, um, there-there's this,
有一次我们是,呃,
there's this one time we were, uh,
我们正在穿过公园,你知道,
we were walking through the park, you know,
然后,我在地上看到了一只死松鼠,
and, uh, I saw this dead squirrel on the floor,
然后,我以为会很有趣
and, uh, I thought it'd be funny
如果我向我的朋友们展示它
if I showed it to my friends.
所以,我捡了起来,
So, um, I picked it up,
我把它放在背包里,
and-and I-I put it in my backpack,
然后,然后,你知道,
and then, and then, you know,
我们到了公园
we-we got to the park.
我拿出了松鼠
I-I pulled out the squirrel.
就像你知道的那样,已经死透了,
And it was, like,
you know, super dead and stuff,
他们就说,“屌♥爆了”。- (相机点击)
and they were like, "Holy crap."- (CAMERA CLICKING)
我很确定那已经死了
电影精选列表