柜台制♥造♥最小面团
Working the counter making minimum dough
嗯,嗨
Uh, hi.
向附近的人出♥售♥折扣烟...
Selling discount smokes
to the neighborhood folk...
(闷闷不乐)嗨
(MUFFLED) Hi.
这些,呃...
These, uh...
他们玩的真好
These guys are really good.
是的。是的,你知道,是的。谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, you know, yeah. Thank you.
你们喜欢拍视频吗?
You guys, like, sponsored?
多诺万:当然,兄弟。- 掘金:你想要的
DONOVAN: Almost, bro.- NUGGET: You wish.
我一直想尝试贝里克斯的这种剪辑
I've been trying to get these clips for this Berrics thing
下个月即将到来,但我们真的没有摄影师
that's coming up next month,but we don't really have, like, a filmer
眼下。- 掘金:一旦我们学到了他们的剪辑
at the moment.- NUGGET: Once we got them clips.
多诺万:我只需要拍摄两个很好的技巧
DONOVAN: I just need like two more tricks for my sponsor me tape, and I'm good.
掘金:哦,是的。然后我们就出名
NUGGET: Oh, yeah. After that, we going up.
科里:哦,别做梦了,兄弟。- 是的
CORY: Oh, that's the dream, bro.- Yeah.
我是说,
I mean,
嗯,如果你们喜欢的话,
um, if you guys, like, need a filmer,
我会拍
I-I film.
你会拍吗?- 是的
You film?- Yeah.
喜欢滑板?- 是的,滑板
Like, skateboarding?- Yeah, skateboarding.
你拍滑板吗?
You film skateboarding?
我 - 是的,我拍摄
I-- Yes, I film.
多诺万:这很完美,因为,
DONOVAN: It's kind of perfect, 'cause, uh,
之前我们的摄影并没有与我们的一起拍它
we don't really kick it with our filmer at the moment.
哦。是的,发生了什么事?
Oh. Yeah, what happened?
兄弟死了。- 掘金:他走了
That bro died.- NUGGET: He's gone.
是的,安息,兄弟
Yeah, rest in peace, bro.
哦,是的,我 - 对不起
Oh, yeah, I'm-I'm sorry.
我跟你开玩笑呢,兄弟。- (轻拍肩)
Bruh, I'm fucking with you, bro.- (PATS SHOULDER)
他操♥我♥的女朋友,
He fucked my girlfriend,
所以我们就不再理他了
so we just kind of stopped kicking it.
他对于我们死了。- 你知道我的意思?
He's dead to us.- You know what I mean?
掘金:你让他操你的女孩,兄弟
NUGGET: You let him fuck your girl, bruh.
嘿,你叫什么名字,哥们?
Hey, what's your name, man?
我,呃...
I'm, uh...
我 - 我是克里斯。- 克里斯?
I'm-I'm Chris.- Chris?
多诺万。乐趣
Donovan, man. Pleasure.
这是科里。掘金
This is Cory. Nugget.
你好吗?-多诺万:对了,正确,哥们
What's up?- DONOVAN: All right, right on, man.
我们会打你。- 很高兴见到你
We'll hit you up.- Nice to meet you.
请不要他妈别操♥我♥的女朋友
Just please do not fuck my girlfriend.
行。不用担心
Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about it.
我有一个女朋友
I got, I got a girlfriend.
哦,你...- 科里:哦,他有一个
Oh, you...- CORY: Oh, he got a shorty.
你去哪里找的女朋友?
Where you go get you a girl?
多诺万:好的,伙计,好吧,
DONOVAN: All right, man, well,
呃,你有视频平台或我可以查找的东西吗?
uh, you got, like, a YouTube or something I could look up?
回家后,我会查看你的视频
I'll check out your videos when I get home.
呃...
Uh...
(咕噜声)他妈的
(GRUNTING) Fuck.
(男孩在视频上兴奋地大喊)
(BOYS SHOUTING EXCITEDLY OVER VIDEO)
(痛苦的尖叫)
(PAINED SCREAM)
法哈德:点燃。- 好的。好的
FAHAD: It's lit.- All right. All right.
去,去。- 去,来吧
Go, go.- Go, come on.
嘿,哟,走吧。吸入。- 我试一下
Hey, yo, let's go. Inhale.- I'll try it.
哇。- 吸进那狗屎
Wow.- Wu-Tang that shit.
吸进去。- (吸气量很大)
Wu-Tang it.- (INHALES SHARPLY)
是的!是的!- 不会吧!
Yeah! Yeah!- No way!
(鼠标点击) - (删除声音效果播放)
(MOUSE CLICKS)- (DELETE SOUND EFFECT PLAYS)
(在普通话中)这学期,我们麦克斯参加了学校的游♥行♥乐队
(IN MANDARIN) This semester,Max joined the marching band.
还要打羽毛球...
He does badminton...
还要踢足球...
soccer...
关键是还能得到满分
and still has a 4.0 GPA.
(笑) - (用英语)见笑了
(LAUGHING)
- (IN ENGLISH) Weighted.
哦,麦克斯。你很棒
Oh, Max. You are great.
(在普通话中)徐芳你也真不容易
(IN MANDARIN) You too, Shiu Fang.
要兼顾那么多压力也很大
Juggling all that must be
stressful for you.
他爸爸帮了不少忙
His father helps with so much of it.
我一个人是做不来的
I could never handle it all myself.
这样
Oh, I see.
薇薇安明年要去加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校,对吗?
And Vivian is going to UCLA next year, right?
哦,加利福尼亚大学圣迭戈分校
Oh, UCSD.
哦
Oh.
也还不错
Decent enough.
那克里斯呢?
And what about Chris?
克里斯...他
Chris... skates.
啊
Ah.
他制♥作♥视频
he makes videos.
制♥作♥视频还不错
Making videos is not bad.
像电影导演。李安一样
Like a movie director. Like Ang Lee.
纯星 :(笑)对啊
Chungsing: (LAUGHS) Yeah.
(在普通话中)你就是妈妈的小李安
(IN MANDARIN) You're my little Ang Lee.
嗯,嗯
Mmm-hmm.
说不定哪天在奥斯卡演讲中还会感谢我
Maybe one day he'll thank me
in his Oscars speech.
(纯星笑)
(Chungsing LAUGHS)
克里斯...
Chris...
艺术家要成功没这么简单
Finding success as an artist is not easy.
问你妈就知道了
Just ask your mother.
(笑)
(CHUCKLES)
克里斯开始准备初步学术评估测试了吗?
Has Chris started PSAT prep yet?
纯星:哦,嗯
Chungsing: Oh, uh...
不是还有点吗?
Not yet. It's early, no?
还早啊?
Early?
克里斯应该去年开始了
Chris should have started last year.
你应该带他去麦克斯补习老师那边看看
You should take him to Max's tutor.
我给你他的电♥话♥号♥码
I'll give you his number.
好好好,太好了...
Oh, that'd be great,
I'd really appreciate that...
鱼:哟,王
FISH: Yo, Wang-Wang.
怎么了,傻瓜?伙计,不要倒下
What's up, fool? Don't even trip, dude.
操♥他♥妈♥的头
Fuck them hoes.
你是一个英俊的混♥蛋♥,哥们
You a handsome motherfucker, man.
你有坚固的牙齿
You got strong-ass teeth.
你穿短裤很好看
You look good in shorts.
这就是为什么麦迪喜欢你,宝贝!
That's why Madi likes you, baby!
(电♥话♥振动) - (消息铃)
(PHONE VIBRATES)- (MESSAGE CHIMES)
法哈德:兄弟,她给你发了一张眨眼的表情
FAHAD: Dude, she sent you a winky face.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you know what that means?
她想要你,王。我以我的生命向上帝发誓
She wants your wang.I swear to God on my life,
她想要你,王。- 兄弟,什么?不
she wants your wang.- Bro, what? No.
杜德,她可能只是想表达好的想法,兄弟
Dude, she's probably just trying to be,like, nice or something, bro.
哇!- 不,她不是
Wow!- No, she is not.
你看不懂暗示。- 兄弟,麦迪要是
You cannot take a hint.- Bro, Madi could literally be
要是现在摸你的小腿,你会想
touching your shlong right now,and you'd be like,
“哦,伙计们,我不知道麦迪是否喜欢我。”
"Oh, guys, I don't know if Madi likes me or not."
真实,兄弟。- 就像,兄弟,来吧
It's so true, bro.- Like, bro, come on.
你永远看不懂暗示
You guys never take hints.
哥们,哥们,她绝对只是想变得友善,兄弟
Dude, dude, she's definitely just trying to be nice, bro.
真没办法。- 闭嘴。好的,回复
There's no way.- Shut the fuck up. All right, respond.
你会说什么?- 克里斯:好的,嗯...
What are you gonna say?- CHRIS: All right, um...
嗯
Uh-huh.
法哈德:你可以快点输入吗?
FAHAD: Can you type any faster?
克里斯:兄弟,别急
CHRIS: Bro, hold on.
克里斯:好了,可以吗?
CHRIS: All right, is that good?
哥们,不
Dude, no.
你是认真的?
Are you serious?
不。- 什么?
Nah.- What?
兄弟,哦,我的天...为了的爱,请让我跟她聊
Bro, oh, my... For the love of God,please let me talk to her for you.
不,兄弟。这是...- 这他妈是什么?
电影精选列表