No, bro. This is...- What the fuck is that?
很好,兄弟。- 这是什么?
This is fine, bro.- What is that?
不,这不好
No, it's not fine.
你没有在玩游戏,兄弟。- 好吧,兄弟
You have no game, bro.- Nah, bro.
来吧,兄弟。- 哥们,来吧
Come on, bro.- Dude, come on.
我现在就可以把这个女孩给你
I could get you this girl right now.
克里斯:兄弟,我...- 伙计,请
CHRIS: Bro, I...- Dude, please.
一句话。一句话
One sentence. One sentence.
行。一句话。- 好的。我们走吧
Fine. One sentence.- All right. Let's go.
克里斯:一句。- 好吧
CHRIS: One.- All right.
“来个珍珠奶茶”怎么样?
How about "get boba"?
来吧,很好
Come on, that's good.
好的,很酷。美好的。任何。- 好的。凉爽的
Okay, cool. Fine. Whatever.- All right. Cool.
让我们快点输入
Let's do this real quick.
兄弟!兄弟,你不能...- (笑)
Bro! Bro, you can't...- (LAUGHING)
兄弟,给我我的手♥机♥!
Dude, give me my fucking phone!
按住他的屁♥股♥!汤,按住他的屁♥股♥!
Hold his ass down!Soup, hold his ass down!
压住他!- 把我他妈的手♥机♥还给我
Hold him down!- Give me my fucking phone back.
把我他妈的手♥机♥还给我。
妈的
- Give me my fucking phone back.- Oh, shit.
压住他!- 给我电♥话♥,哥们
Hold him down!- Give me the phone, dude.
我他妈不是在玩。给我电♥话♥
I'm not fucking playing around. Give me the phone.
(呻♥吟♥)哟,你在说什么,兄弟?
(GROANS) Yo, what are you saying, bro?
汤:听起来像个婊♥子♥,男孩。- 克里斯:嗷!
SOUP: Sound like a bitch, boy.- CHRIS: Ow!
不,你是什么...- 我以为你很强壮
No, what are you...- I thought you were stronger than this.
快点。- 小婊♥子♥,兄弟。(吟)
Come on.- Little bitch, bro. (GROANS)
哦,嗨,奶奶
Oh, hi, Nai Nai.
嘿。你好
Hey. Hello.
(大声疾呼继续)
(CLAMORING CONTINUES)
(用英文)苹果。吃
(IN MANDARIN) Apple. Eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
奶奶,救命
Nai Nai, help.
(用普通话)非常好!
(IN MANDARIN) Very good!
汤:你的男朋友,性感的时光。-奶奶:好朋友
SOUP: Your boyfriend, sexy time.- NAI NAI: Good friend.
汤:来吧,为祖母跳舞
SOUP: Come on, dance for your grandma.
奶奶...
Nai Nai...
(用普通话)我也可以跳舞!
(IN MANDARIN) I can dance too!
谢谢。我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
我也爱你。-奶奶:再见
I love you, too.- NAI NAI: Bye-bye.
克里斯:滚开
CHRIS: Get off me.
法哈德:搞定
FAHAD: Done.
克里斯:你说了什么?你说什么?
CHRIS: What did you say? What did you say?
兄弟,来吧!- 法哈德:我不知道,哥们
Bro, come on!- FAHAD: I don't know, dude.
我们会知道的。- (吟)
We'll find out.- (GROANS)
(电♥话♥钟) - 哦!
(PHONE CHIMES)- Oh!
什么?等等,她怎么说?
What? Wait, what'd she say?
她说什么?- 哦,哇
What'd she say?- Oh, whoa.
克里斯:来吧!
CHRIS: Come on!
法哈德:稍后再感谢我,兄弟
FAHAD: Just thank me later, bro.
(气喘吁吁)
(PANTING)
(乐观的音乐播放)
(UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING)
(温柔的音乐播放)
(GENTLE MUSIC PLAYING)
叙述者:(在视频中)如何像专业人士一样亲吻
NARRATOR: (ON VIDEO)How to kiss like a pro.
你亲吻得好吗?
Are you a good kisser?
任何人都可以采用正确的技术
Anybody can be with the right technique.
第一步:清洁嘴
Step one: clean your mouth.
刷牙,牙线,并用漱口水
Brush your teeth, floss,and use mouthwash.
口臭是接吻的灾难
Bad breath is the ruination of kissing.
第二步:与你的伴侣坐在一起,最好是私下
Step two: sit with your partner, preferably in private.
大量数据显示
Public displays
亲热可能对你来说很有趣,
of affection may be fun for you,
但是他们使其他所有人都不舒服
but they make everyone else uncomfortable.
你不会想这样做
You don't want to do that.
第三步:放松并清除你的思想
Step three: relax and clear your mind.
只专注于你面前的人
Focus only on the person in front of you.
将你的脸倾斜以避免碰到鼻子
Angle your face to avoid crunching noses.
向对方靠近,直到嘴唇接触
Lean into the person until your lips touch.
开始时保持唇部接触柔软且轻柔
Keep lip contact soft and gentle in the beginning.
女人:( 呻♥吟♥)嗷~
WOMAN: (MOANS) Oh.
叙述者:第四步:张开嘴
NARRATOR: Step four: open your mouth enough
慢慢的将舌头滑入伴侣的嘴里
to slowly slide your tongue into your partner's mouth.
且记住要保持缓慢而柔软
Just remember to keep it slow and soft,
不是飞快或侵入性的
not darting or invasive.
不要忘记通过鼻子呼吸
Don't forget to breathe through your nose.
没有什么比失去知觉更能毁掉一次美好的亲热了。
Nothing ruins a good make-out like falling unconscious.
麦迪 :(模仿尤达)做或不做
MADI: (IMITATING YODA) Do or do not.
没有尝试
There is no try.
克里斯:那是什么?
CHRIS: What was that?
(正常语♥音♥)尤达
(IN NORMAL VOICE) Yoda.
哦,是的,尤达
Oh, yeah, Yoda.
(笑)你从没看过《星球大战》吗?
(CHUCKLES) Have you never seen Star Wars?
我看过《星球大战》
I've seen Star Wars.
什么颜色的尤达?
What color's Yoda?
呃...
Uh...
我不知道。像...
I don't know. Like a...
呃。- 像...
Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm.- Like a...
嗯,像金属铬一样?
um, like a metallic chrome?
(笑)金属铬?- 是的
(LAUGHS) A metallic chrome?- Yeah.
不
No.
像...呃 ...明亮的黄色?
Like a-a... a bright yellow?
不,那 - 不
No, that--no.
好的,我从没看过《星球大战》。- (笑)是的
Okay, I've never seen Star Wars.- (LAUGHS) Yeah.
你是如何看待《一次难忘的散步》
How have you seen A Walk to Remember
不是星球大战
but not Star Wars
我不知道。我认为我姐姐很喜欢
I don't know. I think my sister probably, like,
她让我看的
made me watch it or something.
我没想到你还有个姐姐
I didn't realize you had a sister.
是的,我有一个姐姐
Yeah, I have a sister.
她比你大很多吗?
She... older or younger?
大很多
She's older.
挺好的
Nice.
我有一个哥哥,所以这就是为什么...
I have an older brother, so that's why...
是的。
...我想知道
- Yeah.
- ...I was wondering.
你们两个关系亲密吗?
Are you two close?
嗯,是的
Um, yeah.
是的,我是这么觉得
Yeah, I'd say so.
我是说在他去上大学之前我们关系很亲密
I mean, we were close before he left for college,
所以我现在真的很少见到他了
so I don't really get to see him that much anymore.
你和你姐姐关系亲密吗?
Are you close with your sister?
是的
Yeah.
嘿,我有礼物给你。- 礼物?
Hey, I have a gift for you.- A gift?
礼物。- 给我的?
A gift.- For me?
这是什么?- 克里斯:这是橡皮擦
What is it?- CHRIS: It's an eraser.
麦迪:橡皮擦?- 是的,它有很大的一面
MADI: An eraser?- Yeah, it's got the big side,
然后有...- (笑)小的一面
and then it's got...- (LAUGHS) The little side.
克里斯:小的那面 - 滚筒面可以滚动
CHRIS: A little--the roller side. It rolls.
麦迪:哦,那真是太酷了。- 是的
MADI: Oh, that's... that's really cool.- Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的。- 我喜欢
Yeah.- I like it.
我可以问你一个严肃的问题吗?
Can I ask you a serious question?
当然
Sure.
你看过《大白鲨》,对吗?
You've seen Jaws, right?
(叹息)
(SIGHS)
不?
不
- No?
- No.
哇
Wow.
呃,好吧
Um, okay.
那...
What about...
外星人?
E.T.?
是的,我已经看过外星人- 好的。好吧,很好
Yeah, I've seen E.T.- Okay. Okay, good.
电影精选列表