(门打开)
(DOOR OPENS)
(门关闭)
(DOOR CLOSES)
克里斯:妈妈?
CHRIS: Mom?
(钥匙叮当)
(KEYS CLINK)
妈妈?
Mama?
奶奶?
Nai Nai?
(时钟滴答)
(CLOCK TICKING)
妈妈?
Mom?
(奶奶说普通话)
(NAI NAI SPEAKING MANDARIN)
克里斯:奶奶!- (门打开)
CHRIS: Nai Nai!- (DOOR OPENS)
奶奶。发生了什么?
Nai Nai. What happened?
(奶奶说普通话)
(NAI NAI SPEAKING MANDARIN)
(克里斯说普通话) - (奶奶呻♥吟♥)
(CHRIS SPEAKING MANDARIN)- (NAI NAI GROANING)
(用普通话)我在那边躺了快三个小时了
(IN MANDARIN)I lay there for almost three hours.
我叫啊,叫啊...
I call, I call...
没有人回应
Nobody responded.
没事了奶奶
Nai Nai, it's okay.
奶奶:我活不了几年了?
NAI NAI: How many years do I have left?
我恐怕等不到...
I won't even be here...
我孙子高中毕业了
To see Chris graduate high school.
纯星:怎么会呢,奶奶
Chungsing: That won't happen, Nai Nai.
你们两个先出去吧
You two can feel free to leave.
让奶奶休息
Let Nai Nai rest.
(用英语)好
(IN ENGLISH) Okay.
嘿,嗯,你能帮我做点什么吗?
Hey, um, can you give me a hand with something?
薇薇安:所以...(叹气)
Vivian: So... (SIGHS)
那些和你一起出去玩的人是谁?
Who are those people you've been hanging out with?
朋友们
Friends.
你们出去玩的时候都做什么?
What do you guys do when you hang out?
只是滑板
Just skate.
只是滑板?
Just skate?
好吧,向我保证你不会做任何愚蠢的事情
Well, promise me you won't do anything stupid.
好的
Okay.
(如何拍摄滑板视频)
(《阿玛丽莲》由数据石演奏)
(AMARILLION BY DATAROCK PLAYING)
叙述者:确保保持你的主题
NARRATOR: Make sure to keep your subject
在框架的中♥央♥
in the center of the frame.
多诺万:是的,哥们。去吧!
DONOVAN: Yeah, buddy. Let's go!
啊,就是这样!- 哦,来吧
Ah, that was it!- Oh, come on.
今晚我想握住你的手
I wanna hold your hands tonight
(兴奋的大喊)
(EXCITED SHOUTING)
科里:支持你们。
多诺万:走吧
- CORY: Back 'em up.
- DONOVAN: Let's go.
我想送你放学回家
I wanna walk you home from school
克里斯:哟!
CHRIS: Yo!
(笑)是的
(LAUGHS) Yeah.
(弗里蒙特最佳滑板场地)
克里斯:很好
CHRIS: Nice.
哦
Oh.
我想把你当作傻瓜
I wanna treat you like a fool
多诺万:你可以的,兄弟。你可以的
DONOVAN: You got it, bro. You got it.
哦!
Oh!
(滑板爱好者怎么说话)
我的好心,你会看到...
My good intentions, you'll see...
克里斯:伙计,太丝滑了
CHRIS: Dude, that was buttery.
(笑) - 不要碰。不要碰。不要碰
(LAUGHS)
- Don't touch. Don't touch. Don't touch.
因为我知道爱并不容易
'Cause I know loving ain't easy
(如何拍摄精彩照片)
虽然眼睛很容易
Although it's easy on the eyes
虽然眼睛很容易
Although it's easy on the eyes
两者都令人震惊...
Both when appalling...
科里:你为什么要拍摄植物?
CORY: Why are you filming the plants?
克里斯:嗯,前景
CHRIS: Uh, foreground.
你看起来像个变♥态♥。- 哦
You look like a pervert.- Oh.
哦,伙计!
Oh, dude!
(笑) - (尖叫)
(LAUGHS)- (SCREAMS)
我想看看。你会些什么?
I want to see that thing. What you got?
呃...
Uh...
(笑)什么他妈的?
(LAUGHS) What the fuck?
(胡言乱语)
(BOTH BLABBERING)
(歌♥曲结束)
(SONG ENDS)
法哈德:嘿,哟,王!
FAHAD: Hey, yo, Wang-Wang!
哟,兄弟,你在这里做什么?
Yo, bro, what you doing here?
克里斯:只是出去玩
CHRIS: Just hanging out.
和谁,兄弟?
With who, bro?
掘金:他他妈的在哪儿?- (车门关闭)
NUGGET: Where the fuck is he at?- (VEHICLE DOORS CLOSING)
朋友们。- (车辆发动机启动)
Friends.- (VEHICLE ENGINE STARTING)
好的。你们去哪里?
All right. Where you guys headed?
科里:快来,兄弟
CORY: Come on, bro.
(鸣喇叭) - 哟,走吧!
(HORN HONKING)
- Yo, let's go!
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
参加聚会
To a party.
法哈德:哦
FAHAD: Oh.
哟,我们可以来吗?
Yo, can we come?
科里:快点!让我们出发吧!
CORY: Hurry up! Let's hit it!
车上没有位置了
There's no room in the car.
科里:来吧
CORY: Come on.
啊
Ah.
嗯,没关系
Um, it's-it's all right.
没关系
It's okay.
行-行吧,回头见,兄弟
A-All right, see ya, bro.
(《世界各地》由锡安一号♥演奏)
(ALL AROUND THE WORLD BY ZION I PLAYING)
(喋喋不休)
(LIVELY CHATTER)
嘿,麦克!- 伙计,这个地方很热闹
Hey, Mack! Mack!- Man, this place is cranking.
麦克:嘿,哟,黑鬼,怎么样?
MACK: Hey, yo, nigga, what's good?
(笑声) - 伙计,是什么让你花了这么长时间??
(LAUGHTER)- Man, what took your ass so long?
我正在吃这个他妈的的柠檬棒
I'm eating lemon bars in this bitch
和你的奶奶一起度过了大约三个小时
for about three hours with your granny.
真♥他♥妈♥的好。- 怎么样?
Shit's good as fuck, though, really.- Sup, G?
嘿,还好吗?兄弟?
还好吗?哥们?
Hey, what's good, bruh?
What's good, buddy?
哟,这他妈是谁?- 这是克里斯
Yo, who the fuck is this?- Th-This is Chris.
这是我们的摄影师,兄弟。他很酷。他跟我们一起的
This is my filmer, bro. He's cool. He's with me.
掘金:小兄弟帮我们拍摄,然后剪辑
NUGGET: Little bro been filming us, getting clips.
麦克:哦,该死!
MACK: Oh, shit!
你是为美国银行拍摄的黑鬼吗?
Ain't you the nigga that be filming for Bofa?
什么是“ Bofa”?
What's "Bofa"?
(男孩笑)
(BOYS CHUCKLING)
我是他妈胡说的!
Both of these nuts in your fucking mouth!
(笑)很好,伙计!
(LAUGHS) It's good, man!
多诺万:你为什么那样对他?
DONOVAN: Why you do him like that?
走,走,走
Move, move, move.
这里好多人。- 嘿,兄弟
Hella people here.- Hey, bro.
科里:让我拿一包柠檬棒
CORY: Let me get one of those lemon bars.
不好意思,让一下。不好意思
Sorry, coming through. Sorry.
打扰一下。可以让我...
Excuse me. Can I just...
(《肮脏和腐♥败♥》由黑♥手♥党♥演奏)
(DIRTY AND GRIMY BY LA COSA NOSTRA PLAYING)
(喋喋不休)
(LIVELY CHATTER)
(咳嗽)
(COUGHING)
(咳嗽,呻♥吟♥)
(COUGHS, GROANS)
(歌♥曲继续)
(SONG CONTINUES)
麦克:(说唱)我在你奶奶的婴儿床上
MACK: (RAPPING) I'm at your granny crib
她给了我所有的柠檬棒
And she fed me all her lemon bars
当你离开婴儿床时 - 你去过哪里?
When you left the crib- Where you been at?
你一定已经走了很远
You must've walked hella far
因为当你回来的时候
'Cause when you came back
我很用力的操着奶奶
I fucked Granny hella hard
是的!- 哇
Hell yeah!- Whoa.
(男孩大叫,笑)
(BOYS EXCLAIMING, LAUGHING)
嘿,别让我奶奶听到。- 你在说什么?
Hey, keep my grandma out of it.- What you talking about?
来吧,伙计。- 嗯,但是,呃,
Come on, man.- Ay, but, uh,
电影精选列表