(吟)
(GROANS)
兄弟,看看我刚刚发现了这个很棒的游戏网址
哈哈哈,滚开
哈哈哈,该死
你明天会来参加这个派对吗?
(输入:不了,我不去)-听说麦迪会在那儿
(删除输入:不了,我不去)
(关门声)
(DOOR CLOSING SOUND EFFECT PLAYS)
哈哈哈,兄弟,我不在乎
(消息响起)
(MESSAGE CHIMES)
(开门声)
(DOOR OPENING SOUND EFFECT PLAYS)
(《触地逆转》由好男孩演奏)
(TOUCHDOWN TURNAROUND BY HELLOGOODBYE PLAYING)
每晚我都看到你站在街角
Every night, I see you standing on the corner
播放流行华纳摇晃的样子
Shaking that thing like you're playing Pop Warner
触地得分逆转,一场接一场...
Touchdown turnaround, play by play...
(音乐停止)
(MUSIC STOPS)
(麦迪的空间-照片)
(响起舒缓的音乐)
(消息铃)
(MESSAGE CHIMES)
也许在大一之前有一个人能让你dw
dw什么意思?
阴♥茎♥勃起
就在2008年的夏天
(开门声)
(DOOR OPENING SOUND EFFECT PLAYS)
但弗瑞尔只要跟她说话,她就得‘黄热病’了
(是指其他人种对亚洲人的狂热爱好)
王要湿湿湿湿了
(单身)
Single
(鸟叫声)
(BIRDS CHIRPING)
(薇薇安叹息)
(Vivian SIGHS)
(门吱吱作响)
(DOOR CREAKS)
啊...- 正畸医生:是的,看起来不错
Ah...- ORTHODONTIST: Yeah, that looks good.
看起来不错。- (相机哔哔声,快门)
That looks good.- (CAMERA BEEPS, CLICKS)
(吐)粉红色?
(SPITS) Hot pink?
嗯~嗯~- 好的
Mmm-mmm.- All right.
淡蓝色?
Baby blue?
不是。- 不是?(吐)
Mmm-mmm.- No? (SPITS)
那就是最好的颜色。绿色的?
That's, like, the best color. Green?
靛蓝?
是的,先生
- Indigo?
- Yes, sir.
伙计!兄弟,麦迪会想用舌头舔遍它们。
Dude! Bro, Madi's gonna want to rub her tongue all over them.
靛蓝牙套
Indigo braces.
我希望你带上某个东西,道格
I hope you brought some wax, dawg.
某个东西是什么?
What the fuck is the wax for?
汤:(在远处)法哈德!- 法哈德:哟!
SOUP: (IN DISTANCE) Fahad!- FAHAD: Yo!
法哈德!- 法哈德:什么?
Fahad!- FAHAD: What?
汤:你穿的什么?
SOUP: What are you wearing?
就像我的正常服装一样!
This is, like, my normal outfit!
花♥花♥公♥子♥,迷彩短裤是他妈的同性恋!
Dude, camo shorts are fucking gay!
法哈德:兄弟,你妈才是同性恋!
FAHAD: Bro, your mom is gay!
我妈妈患有癌症,你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥!
My mom has cancer, you fucking bitch!
哥们,你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事?
我忘了,兄弟
- Dude, what the fuck?
- I forgot, dude.
但是,兄弟,你可以患癌症并成为同性恋
But, bro, you can have cancer and be gay.
我认为这个是不可能的
But I don't think that's how it works.
兄弟,你们俩还好吗?怎么样?- 你还好吗?
Man, what's good? How you doing?- What's up?
你♥他♥妈♥居然这么说
Fuck you for saying that.
是的,你好吗?怎么好了,王?
怎么样,伙计?
- Yeah, how you doing? What's good, Wang?
- How's it going, man?
很高兴再次见到你。王李
Nice to see you again.
- Lil Wang.
兄弟。怎么了?- 王王
Bro. What?- Wang-Wang.
嘿,你疯了。
哟,王躲起来了
- Hey, you crazy.
- Yo, Wang-Wang in the house.
你知道是怎么回事。
不,但确实如此
- You know how it is.
- No, but for real, though.
就像莉尔·韦恩(Lil Wayne)一直穿着迷彩短裤一样
Like, Lil Wayne wears camo shorts all the time.
汤:好吧,那他就是同性恋
SOUP: All right, then he's gay, then.
杜德,大家都穿着它
Dude, everyone wears them.
汤:那时每个人都是同性恋
SOUP: So then everyone's gay, then.
法哈德:伙计,你们不可能都输给尼尔斯
FAHAD: No way y'all lost to Niles, dude.
汤:是的,兄弟。那个留着山羊胡子的孩子
SOUP: Yes, bro. That kid with the goatee
在第四局中瑞安击中瑞安的炸♥弹♥,就像...
hit a bomb off of Ryan in the fourth inning, like...
法哈德:墨西哥肯尼?
FAHAD: Mexican Kenny?
我觉得他是菲律宾人
I think he's Filipino.
不,伙计,那个男孩说话像墨西哥人
Nah, dude, that boy talks hella Mexican.
哟,为什么这样说?
Yo, what you mean by that?
就像,他总是说我,就像“ 这个”和狗屎
Like, he just calls me,like, "ese" and shit.
我向上帝发誓,他就是喜欢墨西哥俚语
I swear to God, he's just all about the, like, Mexicano slang.
就像,我不知道。- 这太奇怪了
Like, I don't know.- That's so weird.
等会,等下。等一下。我有告诉过你关于里希的事吗?
Wait, hold on. Hold up.Did I tell you about Rishi?
谁是里希?- 法哈德:就像棒球狗屎一样
Who's Rishi?- FAHAD: It's just, like, baseball shit.
你不用担心。- 汤:是的,是的
You don't got to worry about it.- SOUP: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
法哈德:那他呢?
FAHAD: What about him, though?
杜德,他在训练时尿裤子了
Dude, he shit his pants during practice.
他就像是,“我妈妈在跟我恶作剧
And he was all like,"My mom's pulling a prank on me.
她又把大便放在我的裤子里。”
She put poop in my pants again."
法哈德:伙计,“又”是什么意思?
FAHAD: Dude, what do you mean
by "again," though?
哈迪普:哟,兄弟,你去哪儿了?
HARDEEP: Yo, bro, where have you been?
我都把你吹上天了,兄弟
I've been hyping you up too much, bruh.
你好吗,哈迪普?
What's good, Hardeep?
超级,处♥女♥?
Sup, virgins?
哥们,你不是处♥女♥?
Dude, you're not a virgin?
不,我♥操♥了你的妈妈!
Nah, I fricked your mom!
哥们。不,哥们。- 怎么了?
Dude. No, dude.- What?
(耳语)兄弟,他妈妈患有癌症
(WHISPERS) Bro, his mom has cancer.
哦,嗯,我错了。呃,嗯,她,她还好吗?
Oh, uh, my bad. Uh, uh, is she, is she okay?
不好,她得了癌症
No, she got cancer.
我对你的遭遇感到抱歉!哟!玉
I'm sorry for your loss. Yo, Jade!
汤:她还活着。- (活泼的聊天)
SOUP: She's still alive.- (LIVELY CHATTER)
玉,这是我一直告诉你的那个男孩
Jade, this is my boy I've been telling you about.
他是整个弗里蒙特最新鲜、最活跃的巴基斯坦人
He's the most freshest, flyest Pakistani in all of Fremont.
那是玉。她还是单身。- 嘿,你还好吗?
That's Jade. She's a real one.- Hey, what's up?
那是艾莉。- 呃,嗨
And that's Ellie.- Uh, hi.
她是个愚蠢的婊♥子♥。- (尴尬的笑)
She's a dumb bitch.- (HARDEEP CHUCKLES)
艾莉:等等,你叫什么名字来着?- 法哈德
ELLIE: Wait, what was your name again?- Fahad.
操蛋。- 兄弟,闭嘴
Fuckwad.- Bro, shut up.
这些是我的朋友
These are my friends right here.
这是王和汤
We got Wang-Wang, Soup.
你叫汤?- 好吧,我的真名是吉米,
Your name is Soup?- Well, my real name is Jimmy,
但是每个人都叫我汤。- 为什么?
but everyone just calls me Soup.- Why?
他的房♥子闻起来总是像汤一样
His house just, like,always smells like soup.
汤:是的,我妈妈煮海拉泡菜
SOUP: Yeah, my mom cooks hella kimchi-jjigae.
你知道的,萝卜汤,牛骨汤
You know, radish soup, ox bone soup.
所有韩国的经典。- 艾莉:哦,这听起来不错
All the Korean classics.- ELLIE: Oh, that sounds good.
玉:所以,我听说你有一些非常好的故事
JADE: So, I heard you have some really good stories.
法哈德:是的,我觉得一般般
FAHAD: Yeah, I mean, like, they a'ight.
哈迪普:不,他们很有趣
HARDEEP: Nah, they hecka funny.
他将成为棕色皮肤第一个获得演艺圈大满贯
He's gonna be the first brown EGOT winner.
我也这么觉得
I'm calling it.
艾莉:我妈妈喜欢大卫·莱特曼(David Letterman)
ELLIE: My mom loves David Letterman.
嘿,你能一分钟之后给我打电♥话♥吗?
Hey, can you, like, call me in, like, a minute?
哥们,为什么?- 打给我...叫我就行
Dude, why? - Just... Just call me.
行吧,随便你
A'ight, whatever, man.
(活泼的聊天继续)
(LIVELY CHATTER CONTINUES)
(触地得分逆转铃♥声♥)
(TOUCHDOWN TURNAROUND RINGTONE PLAYING)
乔治亚州:麦迪,来这里。你必须看到这个
GEORGIA: Madi, come here. You have to see this.
(闷闷不乐)乔治亚州
(MUFFLED) Georgia.
播放流行华纳摇晃的样子
Shaking that thing like you're playing Pop Warner
触地得分逆转...
Touchdown turnaround...
(铃♥声♥停止)
(RINGTONE STOPS)
嘿
Hey.
汤:(通过电♥话♥)哟,你为什么要我打电♥话♥给你?
SOUP: (OVER PHONE)Yo, why'd you ask me to call you?
克里斯:嗯,没事了。
好的,拜,好基友
- CHRIS: Yeah, don't worry about it.
- Okay, bye, pookie.
所以哈迪普开始在河里撒尿,知道吗?
So Hardeep starts pissing in the river, right?
王开始拍他
And Wang-Wang starts filming him.
然后他将它上传到YouTube
And then he uploads it to YouTube
电影精选列表