# - 我从未料到 - 谁会料到 #
- I never knew - Who knew?
# 会如此情不自禁 #
That it could be like this
# - 我对你的爱已失去控制 - 无法自控 #
- My love for you is ridiculous - Ridiculous
# 我的爱是R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s #
My love is r-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s
# R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s #
R-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s
- 这爱... - 难以控制
- It's... - Ridiculous
- 就是... - 情难自已
- Just... - Ridiculous
# 我愿以整个王国换你一吻 #
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
# 我是否告诉过你我已爱上了你 #
Well, did I mention I'm in love with you?
# 我是否透露我已无法自拔 #
And did I mention there's nothing I can do?
# 我是否暗示过你夜夜现身于我梦乡 #
And did I happen to say I dream of you every day
# 如果你允许请让我高唱 #
Well, let me shout it out loud If that's okay
# 是的 只要你同意 #
Yeah, If that's okay
# 我得知道如何走向你心 请给我指示 #
I gotta know which way to go, come on, give me a sign
# 你得告诉我你将永远属于我 #
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine
# 我不想在没有你的世界里存活哪怕一秒 #
Don't wanna go another minute livin' without you
# 因为倘若没有你 我都不知如何是好 #
'Cause If your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do
# - 因为我已抑制不住对你的爱 - 难以抑制 #
- Because my love for you is ridiculous - Ridiculous
# - 我从未了解 - 谁会了解? #
- I never knew - Who knew?
# 会变成这样 #
That it could be like this
# 我对你的爱已难以抑制 #
My love for you is ridiculous
# 我的爱R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s #
My love is r-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s
# R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s #
R-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s
- 这爱... - 难以抑制
- It's... - Ridiculous
- 就是... - 情难自已
- Just... - Ridiculous
# 我愿交出我的王国只为换你一吻 #
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
来吧 就现在!
Come on, now!
# 好吧 #
All right
# 就这样 #
All right
# 因为我对你的爱意已无人可挡 #
Because my love for you is ridiculous
# 我从未料到 - 谁会料到? #
- I never knew - Who knew?
# 这份爱会发酵成这样 #
That it could be like this
# - 我对你的爱已经控制不住 - 难以抑制 #
- My love for you is ridiculous - Ridiculous
# 我的爱R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s #
My love is r-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s
# R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s #
R-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s
# - 这爱... - 抑制不住 #
- It's... - Ridiculous
# - 就是...- 情难自已 #
- Just... - Ridiculous
# 我愿以我王国换你一吻 #
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
来吧 就现在!
Come on, now!
我爱你 梅尔! 我有告诉过你吗?
I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?
我现在的男朋友是查德!
Chad's my boyfriend now!
而且我要和他一起去加冕仪式
And I'm going to the coronation with him.
所以我不需要你的邀请了
So I don't need your pity date.
梅尔! 你愿意和我一起参加加冕仪式吗?
Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?
- 当然! - 她同意了!
- Yes! - She said yes!
该走了 本
Let's go, Ben.
队里其他人都在等你呢
The whole team's waiting for you.
- 好 - 再见
- Yeah. - Bye.
多么完美的胜利
What a victory.
这是奥拉顿骑士队多么精彩的一天
What a day for the Auradon knights,
经过了这么多年终于赢回了奖杯
finally winning back the trophy after so many years.
- 我真的对奥黛丽感到很抱歉 - 是吗?
- I feel really sorry for Audrey. - You do?
是啊
Yeah.
我想要是她像你一样有天赋
I feel like If she were talented like you,
如果她知道怎么缝制衣物和美丽的诀窍
and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips,
她就不需要一个王子来衬托自己公主的身份了
that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself.
我想我大概是有点才能吧
I guess I am kind of talented.
你绝对是个天才
You are definitely gifted.
谢了 M
Thanks, M.
他就在那里
And there he is.
杰 最有价值球员
Jay, the most valuable player.
你喜欢这种感觉吗?
How do you like that?
在找些什么吗?
Looking for something?
谢谢你 查德
Thank you, Chad.
很开心看到某些人还试图挑战荣誉规章
It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code.
(指禁止学生剽窃、抄袭及获得外人协助,违法者将受到处分)
我会写信建议你退学的
It will be my recommendation that you are expelled.
- 迪雷先生 我... - 但是这不公平
- Mr. Delay, I... - But that isn't fair.
很明显她自从没有了那个就没再作弊了...
Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that...
- 随便它叫什么 - 它的名字是魔...
- Whatever it is. - It's called a magic mir...
你帮不上忙 别说话 或许她就是在找只笔
You're not helping. Stop.Maybe she needed another pencil.
- 实际上 我... - 真的 别捣乱
- Actually, I was... - Really, don't help.
- 请你 - 求你
- Please. - Please.
好吧 如果你能通过这次测试
Well, If you can pass this test,
我就把你的东西还给你 并且不再追究
I'll return your property and let the matter drop.
人生中第一次 我觉得自己并不只是空有一张漂亮的脸蛋
For the first time, It's like I'm more than just a pretty face.
大惊喜 是吗?
A shocker, huh?
你真的很擅长这个
You were pretty great in there.
你也是啊
So were you.
我打赌我下次没有魔镜也能得个"A"
I bet I can get an "A" on the next test without the mirror.
是啊 或许我们能一起出去和...
Yeah. Well, maybe we can get together and We'll hang out with...
- 是啊 让我们一起 - 你在这啊!
- yeah, let's get together. - There you are!
- 我在四处找你! - 有什么事吗?
- I have been looking for you literally everywhere! -What's wrong?
本刚约我出去...
Ben just asked me out on...
- ...约会 - 真好
- ...a date. - Nice.
- 我们能搞定的 再见 - 再见
- We can handle this. Bye. - Bye.
- 你看起来有点苍白 - 是啊 当然了
- You're looking a little pale. - Yeah, of course.
- 我可以用些唇彩和腮红来修饰 - 不!
- I can fix that with some gloss and some blush. -No!
- 梅尔我能用... - 不 不 不
- Mal, I can use the... - No, no, no.
好的 腮红别化太浓
Okay. Easy on the blush.
我可不想吓跑他
I don't want to scare him away.
不是说我办不到
Not that I could.
相信我 我妈妈在我会说话之前就教我怎么化腮红了
Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk.
总是由下往上晕开
Always use upward strokes.
我妈妈就从来不擅长化妆
My mom was never really big on makeup tips.
- 我就没有个姐姐 - 好吧 现在你有一个了
- I never had a sister. - Well, now you do.
我们拿所有家人练习直到学会为止
We're going to need all the family we can get If we don't pull this off.
如果不按照她说的去做后果会很惨重
My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way.
问问白雪公主就知道了
Just ask Snow White.
- 你怕她吗? - 有时候
- Are you afraid of her? - Sometimes.
你怕你妈妈吗?
Are you afraid of your mom?
我就是很想让她为我骄傲
I just really want her to be proud of me.
当我让她失望的时候她总是那么生气
She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her.
而且她...对 她是我的妈妈 所以我知道她爱我...
And sh... yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me...
以她自己的方式
In her own way.
别提了 过来看看吧
Moving on. Come see.
- 已经好了吗? - 是啊
- Are we done? - Yeah.
我知道
I know.
- 我看起来... - 说出来
- I look... - Say it.
- 不可怕了 - 说的完全不对
- Not hideous. - Not even close.
人生中第一次 我理解了
For the first time, I understand the difference
漂亮与美丽的区别
between pretty and beautiful.
希望你会喜欢摩托车
I hope you like bikes.
告诉我些你从未告诉过别人的事
Tell me something about yourself that you've never told anyone.
嗯...我的中间名是贝莎
Um... My middle name is Bertha.
- 贝莎? - 对
- Bertha? - Yeah.
贝莎 是我妈考虑了好久才想出来的
Bertha. Just my mom doing what she does best.
要非常 非常的邪恶 梅尔·贝莎
Being really, really evil. Mal Bertha.
- 我的中间名是弗洛里安 - 弗洛里安?
- Mine's Florian. - Florian?
- 是的 - 王子气十足嘛
- Yeah. - How princely.
- 哦 这也怪怪的 - 我是指 你知道 这是比贝莎要好
- Oh, that's almost worse. - I mean, you know, It's better than Bertha.
但是还是...小心脚下
But It's still not... watch your foot. Yeah.
你还好吗?
Are you good?
现在 再走近点 就在这里
Now, step up. There you go.
准备好了?
You ready?
睁开眼睛
Open.
去吧
Go on.
这是你第一次这样吗?
Is this your first time?
我们在岛上是不怎么约会
We don't really date much on the island.
更像是...团体活动
It's more like... Gang activity.
不 我是想说
电影精选列表