很久很久以前...
Once upon a time, long, long ago...
其实 大概就是20年前...
well, more like 20 years ago...
贝儿公主和她亲爱的野兽王子在六千位
Belle married her beast in front of 6,000
亲朋好友的见证下完婚
of their closest personal friends.
蛋糕弄很大
Big cake.
然而他们并没有去渡蜜月
Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon,
野兽王子在这段时间统一了全国
beast united all of the kingdoms
并被推选为奥拉顿合众国的国王
and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon.
他收拾了所有的坏人和他们的跟班...
He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks...
总的来说是所有真正有意思的人们...
basically all the really interesting people...
他将他们流放到失落岛上
and he booted them off to the isle of the lost
并用魔法屏障把他们关在那儿
with a magical barrier to keep them there.
这就是我的安身之所
This is my hood.
没有魔法
No magic.
没有无线网络
No wi-fi.
也没法出去 至少我之前一直这么认为
No way out. Or so I thought.
等一下 你很快就能看见我们了
Hang on, you're about to meet us.
但是一切都是从这开始的
But first this happened.
袖子 头
Sleeve. Head.
真不敢相信
How is it possible
下个月你就要被加冕为国王了?
that you're going to be crowned king next month?
你还是个孩子!
You're just a baby!
- 他都快16岁了 亲爱的 - 嗨 爸爸
- He's turning 16, dear. - Hey, pops.
16岁? 当国王来说还太年轻了
16? That's far too young to be crowned king.
至少到42岁前 我都没什么明智的决策
I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42.
额 可你是28岁决定娶我的
Uh, you decided to marry me at 28.
噢 那是在你和茶壶之间二选一
Ah, it was either you or a teapot.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
妈妈 爸爸...
Mom, dad...
啊! 别动!
ah! Nn-nnh!
我已经决定了初昭的内容
I've chosen my first official proclamation.
我决定给失落岛的孩子们
I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost
一次来奥拉顿
be given a chance
生活的机会
to live here in Auradon.
每次我望向那个岛
Every time I look out to the island,
都感觉他们像被遗弃了
I feel like they've been abandoned.
我们宿敌的孩子 和我们一起生活?
The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?
我们可以先从几个开始
We start out with a few at first,
几个最需要我们帮助的人
only the ones who need our help the most.
我已经选好了
I've already chosen them.
是吗?
Have you?
我也给过你第二次机会
I gave you a second chance.
他们的父母是谁?
Who are their parents?
库伊拉...
Cruella de vil...
贾方...
Jafar...
邪恶女王...
Evil queen...
和玛琳菲森
And Maleficent.
- 啊! - 玛琳菲森!
- Ah! - Maleficent!
她是这世上最恶毒的坏人!
She is the worst villain in the land!
- 爸爸 请你听我解释 - 我才不听
- Dad, just hear me out here. - I won't hear of it.
- 噢 天呐 - 他们罪恶滔天
- Oh, Oh. -They are guilty of unspeakable crimes.
爸爸 但他们的孩子是无辜的
Dad, their children are innocent.
您不觉得他们有权过一次正常的生活吗?
Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?
爸爸?
Dad?
我姑且认为他们的孩子是无辜的
I suppose their children are innocent.
很好 做得好
Well. Well done.
走吧?
Shall we?
# 人们说我惹是生非 #
They say I'm trouble
# 人们叫我坏蛋 #
They say I'm bad
# 人们叫我恶魔 #
They say I'm evil
# 而这都使我高兴 #
And that makes me glad
# 我就是这么的 #
A dirty no-good
# 坏到骨子里 #
Down to the bone
# 你最可怕的恶梦 #
Your worst nightmare
# 都没法带我走 #
Can't take me home
# 使坏捣乱 #
So I got some mischief
# 深入我的血液 #
In my blood
# 这能怪我吗? #
Can you blame me?
# 我可从不缺爱 #
I never got no love
# 他们以为是我无情 #
They think I'm callous
# 下等人的卑劣属性 #
A lowlife hood
# 我觉得自己一无是处 #
I feel so useless
# 都是误会 #
Misunderstood
# 魔镜 魔镜 告诉我 #
Mirror, mirror on the wall
# 谁是世上最坏的人? #
Who's the baddest of them all?
# 欢迎来到我的邪恶世界 #
Welcome to my wicked world
# 邪恶世界 #
Wicked world
# 我坏的彻头 彻尾 #
I'm rotten to the core, core
# 深入骨髓 #
Rotten to the core
# 我坏的彻头 彻尾 #
I'm rotten to the core, core
# 谁会奢求更多? #
Who could ask for more?
# 我可不是邻家乖小孩 #
I'm nothing like the kid next
# 邻家乖小孩 #
Like the kid next door
# 我坏的 #
I'm rotten to the...
# 我坏的 #
I'm rotten to the...
# 我坏的彻头彻尾 #
I'm rotten to the core...
# 叫我阴谋家 #
Call me a schemer
# 叫我怪人 #
Call me a freak
# 你怎么能那么说? #
How can you say that?
# 我只是独一无二 #
I'm just unique
# 什么 我是叛徒? #
What, me a traitor?
# 没有挺你? #
Ain't got your back?
# 我们不是朋友吗? #
Are we not friends?
# 那有什么大不了? #
What's up with that?
# 我不合群 #
So I'm a misfit
# 我卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥ #
So I'm a flirt
# 我伤了你的心? 让你心痛? #
I broke your heart? I made ya hurt?
# 过去的事都已经过去了 #
The past is past
# 要宽恕 要遗忘 #
Forgive, forget
# 实际上 #
The truth is
# 你还什么都不知道... #
You ain't seen nothing yet...
把我的苹果还回来!
Come back with my apple!
# 魔镜 魔镜 告诉我 #
Mirror, mirror on the wall
# 谁是世界上最坏的人? #
Who's the baddest of them all?
# 欢迎来到我的邪恶世界 #
Welcome to my wicked world
# 邪恶世界... #
Wicked world...
跟我来!
Come on!
# 我坏的彻头彻尾 #
I'm rotten to the core, core
# 深入骨髓 #
Rotten to the core
# 我坏的彻头 彻尾 #
I'm rotten to the core, core
# 谁会奢求更多? #
Who could ask for more?
# 我可不是邻家乖小孩 #
I'm nothing like the kid next
# 不是邻家乖小孩 #
Like the kid next door
# 我坏的 #
I'm rotten to the
# 我坏的 #
I'm rotten to the
# 彻头彻尾 #
I'm rotten to the core.
咳咳
Hmm.
你好 妈妈
Hi, mom.
你怎么偷起糖果了 梅尔?
Stealing candy, Mal?
太让我失望了
I'm so disappointed.
但这是那个婴儿的糖
It was from a baby.
哦! 这才是我的好女儿
Ah! That's my nasty little girl.
还给那个恼人的小孩吧
Give it back to the dreadful creature.
- 妈妈... - 梅尔就是这些小细节
- Mom... - It's the deets, Mal,
才能区分刻薄的小人和真正的恶人
that make the difference between mean and truly evil.
我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
- 我诅咒了一整个王国 - 诅咒了一整个王国
- I was cursing entire kingdoms. - "Cursing entire kingdoms."
你个小丫头 跟我来
You. Walk with me.
听着 我只是想教给你
See, I'm just, just trying to teach you
最关键的东西... 如何成为我这样的恶魔
the thing that really counts... how to be me.
电影精选列表