为什么您不能把我也变得漂亮些?"
why you can't make me beautiful, too."
- 这会有用吗? - 会的
- Think it would work? - Yeah.
我是说 灰姑娘就是这么做的 不是吗?
I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right?
你妈妈叫一声哔哔滴啵哔滴卟
And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed
她的生活就焕然一新了
the living daylights out of her.
嘿 如果你妈妈真的决定
And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know,
要启封那个旧魔杖 要请我去看哦
break out the old wand, invite me.
如果我能说服我妈 一定请你来看
If I can convince mom, you're so there.
耶
Yay.
再见
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
他有机会继承王位吗?
Any chance he's in line for a throne?
有任何可能继位的机会吗?
Anywhere in line?
查德是个小白马王子
Chad. Prince charming, Jr.
灰姑娘的儿子
Cinderella's son.
查德继承白马王子的后位
Chad inherited the charm,
但他没什么了不起 你懂我的意思吗?
but not a lot of there there, know what I mean?
在我看来挺了不起的
Looks like there there to me.
伊薇
Evie.
也许你可以回顾一下
Perhaps this is just review for you.
告诉我 银的平均原子质量是多少?
So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?
原子质量?
Atomic weight?
哦 不是很重
Uh, well, not very much.
我是说 原子嘛 对吧?
I mean, It's an atom, right?
让我们来看看
Let's see.
我怎样算出银的平均原子质量?
How do I find the average atomic weight of silver?
应该是106.905
That would be 106.905
乘以.5200
times .5200,
加上108.905
plus 108.905
乘以.4800
times .4800,
等计算后 得到
which, Mr. delay, would give us
107.9 am...
107.9 am...
- "Amu"(原子质量单位)? - 我忘了
- "Amu"? - I forget.
- 永远不要低估... - 一个坏蛋?
- Always a mistake to underestimate... - A villain?
以后记住吧
Don't make it again.
好了 卡洛斯 我们来跑冲刺吧
Okay. Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
啊 啊
Oh! Ah!
不 等等!
No, wait!
- 亲爱的! - 不! 啊!
- Sweet! - No! Ah!
卡洛斯? 卡洛斯!
Carlos? Carlos!
不! 停下!
No, stop!
- 卡洛斯! - 本?
- Carlos! - Ben?
- 本? - 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
- Ben? - Whoa-Whoa-Whoa!
本 救我! 这东西是个杀手!
Ben, help me! This thing is a killer!
他对我穷追不舍 他要撕破我的喉咙
He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat.
他是个凶猛的 患了狂犬病的畜生!
This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!
- 嘿 谁跟你说这些的? - 我妈
- Hey, who told you that? - My mother.
- 库伊拉? - 她是研究狗的专家 对狗生性习性十分了解
- Cruella? - She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer.
你为什么抱着他? 他会攻击你的!
Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack you!
卡洛斯 实际上你从没看见过狗 对吗?
Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?
- 当然没有 - 杜德 与卡洛斯相识一下吧
- Of course not. - Dude, meet Carlos.
卡洛斯 这是杜德 他是校园杂种犬
Carlos, this is Dude. He's the campus mutt.
他看起来并不像个凶猛的 患了狂犬病的畜生
He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal.
我的天
Jeez.
你很听话 不是吗?
You're a good boy, aren't you?
你很听话
You're a good boy.
我想你们在那岛上过的日子不好受
I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island.
是啊
Yeah.
这么说吧 我们不怎么抚摸狗狗的肚皮
Let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs.
好样的 我是说 你跑步很不错
Good boy. I mean, you're a good runner.
- 你... 你跑得快 - 是啊
- You're... you're fast, you know. - Oh. Yeah.
- 谢谢你 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我让你们俩单独待会 好吗?
Listen, I'm gonna give you guys some space, yeah?
你们互相了解对方 然后
You guys get to know each other and just, you know,
- 完事的时候来找我吧 好吗? - 好的
- come find me when you're done, okay? - Okay.
- 一会见 - 一会见
- I'll see you later. - See you out there.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
噢 谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
你家里人都像你这么漂亮吗?
Is everybody at home as pretty as you?
我想我是其中最漂亮的
I like to think I'm the fairest of them all.
你的城♥堡♥里有多少房♥子?
How many rooms in your castle?
噢 多到数不过来
Oh! Too many to count.
你今天可是解开了那道化学题啊
You really nailed that chemistry problem today.
你会让所有的书呆子都爱上你的
You're gonna have all the nerds in love with you.
- 我没那么聪明 - 少来了
- I'm not that smart. - Oh, come on.
不 真的 我不聪明
No, really, I'm not.
不过我... 我真的擅长裁缝 烹饪 打扫
But I'm... I'm really good at sewing and cooking and cleaning.
你懂的 就像你妈妈灰姑娘那样
You know, like your mother, cinderella,
只不过没穿破衣服
without the ratty dress.
看见这个了吗?
See this?
如果我问它何物在何处 它就会告诉我
If I ask it where something is, it tells me.
- 你在开玩笑吧? - 没有
- Are you kidding me? - No.
我的手♥机♥在哪?
Where's my cell phone?
对你不奏效 傻瓜
It won't work for you, silly.
没什么大不了的 我爸会给我一个新的
No biggie. My dad will just get me a new one.
- 白马王子 - 是啊
- Prince charming. - Yeah.
- 灰姑娘 - 对啊
- And cinderella. - Yeah.
仙女教母
Fairy godmother.
嘿 我听说她的魔杖放在某个枯燥的博物馆
Hey, I heard her wand is in some boring museum.
人们总是把它放在那吗?
Do they always leave it there?
我真的很想谈 但是
I'd really like to talk, but...
我太忙了
I'm just swamped.
- 除非... - 除非什么?
- Unless... - Unless?
如果你能在做作业时也顺带帮我所有的作业完成
If you could knock all my homework out along with yours,
或许我们就可以找个时间约会
then maybe we could get together sometime...
- 拿着 - 好吧
- Hang. - Okay.
- 谢谢 宝贝 - 嗯
- Thanks, babe. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
- 我刚禁不住偷听... - 你在跟踪我吗?
- I couldn't help but overhear... - Are you stalking me?
确切地说 是的
Technically... yes.
我也迷恋于仙女教母的魔杖
I, too, have a fascination with fairy godmother's wand,
这也是我期待加冕礼的另一个原因
which is another reason I look forward to the coronation.
或许我们可以坐在一起谈论它的特征
Perhaps we could sit next to each other and discuss its attributes.
你是说他们要在加冕礼上用魔杖?
Are you saying they use it in the coronation?
是的 还有跟你约会
Yes. And asking you out.
妈妈说过 "如果男生不能看到内在美,
Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within",
那他就不值得交往" 你相信吗?
then he's not worth it." Can you believe it?
- 她是活在什么世界? - 奥拉顿
- What world does she live in? - Auradon.
- 梅尔你喜欢吗? - 是的 很可爱
- Mal, do you like? - Yeah. It's cute.
- 它使你的眼睛显得更靓 - 我知道
- It brings out your eyes. - I know.
- 我永远也找不到男朋友了 - 男朋友没那么重要
- I'll never get a boyfriend. - Boyfriends are overrated.
你怎么知道呢 梅尔? 你从来没有过男朋友
And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one.
因为我不需要男朋友 E
It's 'cause I don't need one, E.
净浪费时间
They're a waste of time.
我忘记做查德的作业了!
I forgot to do Chad's homework!
哦不! 哦 不 不 不
Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no.
这就是我想说的
And that is exactly what I mean.
嗨 大家好! 我是朗尼
Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie.
我妈是木兰 认识吗?
My mom's Mulan?
不认识? 不管怎样 我很喜欢你们给简弄的头发
No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair.
我知道你恨我们 而且 额 你很邪恶
And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil.
不过你能不能帮我做下头发?
But do you think you could do mine?
我为什么要帮你?
Why would I do that for you?
- 我付50美元 - 答得好
- I'll pay you 50 dollars. - Good answer.
我需要买♥♥更多材料
I need to buy more material.
让我想想 你刘海不够多
Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs,
可以增添些层次感 再挑染一下
maybe some layers and some highlights.
是啊是啊 我想要酷一点的发型
Yeah, yeah. I want it cool.
- 像梅尔那样的 - 真的吗? 就那一头分叉的头发?
- Like Mal's. - Really? The split ends, too?
电影精选列表