- 奶奶? - 睡美人的妈妈
- "Grammy"? - Sleeping beauty's mother.
奶奶 不要和这个女孩打交道
Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl.
除非你想再睡一百年
Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap.
什么?
What?
是你!
You!
你怎么会在这?
How are you here?
还这么年轻?
And how have you stayed so young?
利亚王后您误会了 玛琳菲森还关在岛上
Queen leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island.
这是她女儿 梅尔
This is her daughter, Mal.
还记得我的宣告吗? "给新一代一个机会"
Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?
什么机会? 毁灭我们的机会?
A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us?
拜托 你记得的 对吧?
Come on. You remember, don't you?
毒苹果 还有魔咒
The poison apples. And the spells.
魔咒
Spells.
我的女儿...
My daughter...
因为你母亲的诅咒
Was raised by fairies
不得不由仙女抚养成人
because of your mother's curse.
她第一次说话 第一次走路
So her first words, her first steps,
我全都错过了
I missed it all!
- 你不能相信她 - 我真的非常...
- You mustn't trust her. - I'm so so...
走开 离她远点!
go away! Stay away from her!
- 别这样 查德 - 怎么?
- Don't do this, Chad. - What?
也不看看他们是谁的孩子 本
They were raised by their parents, Ben.
恶人能教出什么?
What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh?
善良正直的人? 不可能!
Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh.
你抢了别人的男朋友
You stole another girl's boyfriend.
- 嘿 嘿 - 你以伤害他人为乐
- Hey, hey! - Oh. You enjoy hurting people.
而你 只是个拜金女 骗子
And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater.
魔镜魔镜 握手中
Mirror, mirror, in my hand,
谁是这世上最大的混♥蛋♥?
who's the biggest jerk in the land?
什么? 滚开
What? Come on!
走开 查德
Back off, Chad. All right?
- 滚开! - 查德!
- Back off! - Chad!
查德 查德 伊薇对查德下了毒手
Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad!
- 醒醒 - 看看他还好吗
- Wake up. - Check If he's okay.
走吧 梅尔
Come on, Mal.
- 伙伴们 - 杰
- Guys! - Jay!
查德 醒醒
Chad, wake up!
振作点 查德
Come on, Chad.
我就怕这种事会发生
I feared something like this would happen.
- 这不是他们的错 - 不 孩子
- This isn't their fault! - No, son.
是你的错
It's yours.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了 我做了个梦
What happened? I had this dream...
嘿 你们还好吗?
Hey, guys. How is everyone?
还好吗
Yeah?
别在意 好吗?
Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right?
这没什么 别多想了 翻篇吧
It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go.
明天 加冕礼之后 我保证一切都会好起来的
Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们一会见
I'll see you guys later.
- 伊薇 我想和你谈谈之前的事 我... - 道格
- Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just... - Doug!
- 是我的错 道格 - 不 是我错了
- It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry. - No, It's mine.
- 道格 - 干嘛?
- Doug! - What?
-道格... - 对不起 我不能
- Doug... - Sorry, I can't.
好吧
Okay.
她以为这能持续多久?
How long does she think that's gonna last?
- 梅尔只是王子一时迷恋的坏女孩罢了 - 对呀
- Mal is just the bad girl infatuation. -Yeah.
我是说 他绝不会娶一个恶人做皇后
I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen.
小心翼翼 发此毒誓 简的头发恢复原貌
Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair.
恶心!
Ew!
这种咒语我还知道很多
There's a lot more where that came from.
不好意思 你以为你是谁?
Excuse me, who do you think you are?
我看起来像在开玩笑吗?
Do I look like I'm kidding?
我真的很期待明天的到来
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.
我们尽早拿了魔杖离开这里
Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand.
# 我的灵魂也都堕落 #
I'm rotten to the core
终于 我们来到了...
At last, here we are,
加冕礼的现场...
broadcasting live from the coronation,
见证本杰明王子成为国王
where prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king!
我是白雪公主 接下来第二篇报道...
I'm snow white, bringing you up to the second coverage
谁是她们中最美的人
of who's the fairest of them all.
我是白雪公主 骗谁呢
"I'm snow white." Who are you kidding?
她一定动过刀
She's definitely had work done.
噢
Oh.
噢 我吗
Oh, me?
仙女教母看起来光彩照人
Oh, fairy godmother is looking radiant.
但简的头发怎么了?
But what is happening with Jane's hair?
这就是仙女教母的魔杖了
And there is fairy godmother's wand.
- 我想要那个魔杖! - 是吗? 从没听你说过
- I want that wand! - Do you? Hadn't heard.
本来了
Oh, and here comes Ben now.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
你只需坐在这 保持美丽就够了
All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful.
- 你没问题的 - 谢谢
- No problem there. - Thank you.
梅尔你愿意戴上我的戒指吗?
Mal, would you wear my ring?
还不是时候
Um... not now.
我怕它滑落下来
I think it would probably just fall right off of me.
- 我有东西要给你 - 给我吗?
- I have something for you. - For me?
是的
Yeah.
为之后准备的
It's just for later, you know,
饿的时候吃
when you need strength.
来些碳水化合物补充能量
Some carbs to keep up your energy.
总是这么考虑周到
Always thinking.
但我等不及了
But I can't wait.
- 不要 - 嗯 好吃
- No! - Mm. Mm...
这真的很好吃
Mm! This is really good.
- 你还 - 梅尔?
- Uh, do you... - Mal?
- 你感觉还好吗? - 当然了
- Do you feel okay? - You bet.
- 你还... 那个...
Would you say that you're still in... that...
对我有好感吗?
that you have very strong feelings for me?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
解药要发挥作用...
I mean, let's give the anti-love potion
需要一点时间
a few minutes to take effect.
- 哦... - 好
- Yeah... - Okay.
什么?
What?
什么? 你知道了?
What? You knew?
知道你对我下咒?
That you spelled me? Yeah.
- 对 我知道了 - 我... 我可以解释
- Yeah, I knew. - I'm... I can explain myself.
没关系 我知道你喜欢我 但我和奥黛丽在一起
No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey.
你不相信我们能顺其自然地在一起
You didn't trust that it could happen on its own.
- 对吗? - 对
- Am I right? - Yes.
你说的很对
You're so right.
那 你知道多久了?
So, then, how long have you known?
从第一次约会就知道了
Since our first date.
你的咒语在魔法湖被洗掉了
Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake.
那然后呢? 从那时开始...
So then what? You've just been...
你就在装了?
Faking it since then?
我没装什么
I haven't been faking anything.
- 那不是... - 我的女儿
- Well, If it isn't... - My daughter.
- 看着像是什么... - 公主!
- Looking like some kind of... - Princess!
看看这位美人的礼服谁做的
Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing.
- 伊薇 - 伊薇! 是我的女... 伊薇!
- Evie. - Evie! That's my dau... Evie!
来自伊薇的亲手设计
Someone named Evie designed her gown.
- 是我的女儿! - 哦 真厉害 她缝了条裙子
- That's my daughter! - Oh, wow. She sewed a dress.
而我的女儿 拐了个王子
Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince,
她还差一点就要拿到魔杖了
and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand.
可恶 你就独自狂欢吧 真可恶
Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one.
终于要来了
It's happening, people!
终于要来了 整装待发吧!
It's happening! I say, gird your loins!
整装待发吧!
Gird your loins!
电影精选列表