你们今晚都会去看锦标赛吗?
You all going to the tourney game tonight?
是啊
Yeah.
留心观察八号♥选手 好吗?
Keep a lookout for number eight, all right?
- 一球致胜 - 好啊
- Scoring the winning goal. - Okay.
她对简的头发也做了手脚
She did it to Jane's hair, too,
仙女教母对此很不高兴
and fairy godmother's not happy about it.
- 这样有什么不好? - 这是基础魔法!
- What's the harm? - It's gateway magic!
当然 开始时是头发
Sure, it starts with the hair.
接下来就会是嘴唇 腿
Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs
和衣服然后所有人看起来都棒呆了那么... 我怎么办?
and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?
听着 奥黛丽...
Listen, Audrey...
等我为加冕仪式试完装后就去看你的比赛 好吗
I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?
- 好的 - 呆会见 本尼宝贝
- Okay. - Bye, Bennyboo.
再见
Bye.
- 嘿 本尼宝贝 - 嗨
- Hey, Bennyboo! - Hey.
我刚烤了些曲奇饼干
I just made a batch of cookies.
多放了一倍的巧克力片 想尝一块吗?
Double chocolate chip, do you want one?
哦 我 嗯 我还有场很重要的比赛
Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game.
在重大赛事前我从不吃东西
I don't eat before a big game.
但是非常 非常谢谢你 下次如何
But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time.
- 下次吧 - 不 这样啊
- Next time. - No, yeah.
我已经懂了
I completely understand.
"要小心恶人后裔给的糖果"
"Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains."
- 不 不 不 - 不 我确信每个奥拉顿的孩子都知道
- No, no, no. -No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that.
不 不是这样的 不 不 不 我... 我真的...
No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I really do...
不 我明白了 你很小心 这很明智
No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart.
哦 好吧 还是我自己吃吧
Oh, well, more for me, I guess.
别 别 嘿...
No, no. Hey...
看见了 我完全信任你
see that? Totally trust you.
完全信任
Totally.
- 它们怎么样 - 很不错 尝起来很好吃!
- How are they? - They're good. They're great!
简直太棒了! 它们 嗯...
They're amazing! They're, uh...
我想说 很有嚼劲 而且 而且你知道 它们...
I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they...
里面还有核桃仁? 我爱核桃仁
is that walnuts? I love walnuts.
还有 嗯 你知道吗 这...
I mean, uh, you know, the...
这个巧克力...
The chocolate...
这...这个巧克力...巧克力很...
The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are...
不好意思 嗯...
I'm sorry. Um...
嗯 它们...它们温暖又柔软
Uh, they're... They're warm and soft.
而且它们还很甜...
And they're sweet...
梅尔你的眼睛里总是像这样闪着光吗?
Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?
你觉得怎么样 兄弟?
How you feeling, bro?
我觉得...我觉得...
I feel... I feel...
我觉得好像...
I feel like...
我想高唱你的名字
Like singing your name.
# 梅尔梅尔#
Mal, Mal
局势处于胶着状态 同学们
This is a nail-biter, folks.
离比赛结束还有四十七秒 我们都严阵以待
There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up.
盗侠猎鹰队 两分 奋战骑士队 两分
The Sherwood Falcons, two. The Fighting Knights, two.
奥拉顿的强手对决 多么激烈
What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals.
- 上啊 查德 - 谢了 杰
- Get 'em, Chad. - Thanks, Jay.
两只队伍开始齐聚场上 抢占截杀区的位置
The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone.
- 阿基欧! - 龙骑士们低下头
- Akiho! -The dragoneers have been laying down
- 释放了威慑性的火焰 - 你上
- a withering hail of fire. - You're up.
现在替补队员...
And now a substitution...
教练 我的兄弟怎么样?
Coach, how about my buddy here?
- 噢 别 - 我不太确定
- Oh, no. - Not so sure about that.
- 教练 他练习了很久 - 杰...
- Coach, he's been practicing. - Jay...
而且你说过一支队伍是由各个部分组成的
And you said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of parts.
- 杰 我打的没那么好 - 他就像是我的军师
- Jay, I'm not that good. - Well, he's kind of like my brain.
过来!
Come here!
你听到他说的了 上场吧!
You heard him. Get out there!
别担心 兄弟 我会在背后支持你
Don't worry, bro. I got your back.
- 那我的前面要怎么办? - 快上场吧
- How about my front? - Pfft. Get out there.
他们让鲁莽的杰上场了
He's bringing that hothead Jay in
一起上场的还有来自失落岛 连盾都拿不好的小个子卡洛斯
from the isle of the lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield.
- 突破! - 要是他们能从敌军处突破
- Break! -When they break from their huddles,
那一定会很传奇
this is gonna be a big moment here.
- 准备好开球
- And the tipoff is ready.
比赛开始
Here we go.
一记长传给了杰
Long pass goes to Jay.
杰将球带给了本王子
Jay dishes off to prince Ben.
卡洛斯漂亮的抵挡住了敌人
Nice little block by Carlos.
在敌人的面前耀武扬威地跳着舞
He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face.
现在球又回到了杰手下 杰开始进攻!
And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay!
杰 在中场旋身躲过
Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field.
- 传过来 - 杰在截杀地带
- I'm open! - Jay makes a nice pass
漂亮的传球给了本王子
to prince Ben through the kill zone.
- 杰! - 查德阻截的漂亮!
- Jay! - Big block by Chad!
本王子从外侧包抄 将球传回给杰
Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay.
他无人防守 射门!
He's in the clear! Shot!
噢 猎鹰队的守门员菲利普真是救的一手好球
Oh, what a save by Philip the Falcons' goalkeeper!
- 来吧! - 好的 没事的 我们能做到!
- Come on! -All right, all right, let's do it!
加油啊 各位!来吧 加快 加紧
Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle!
还有二十三秒 现场已经进入白热化
23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword.
一记长传传给了杰
The long ball is played into Jay.
杰 跳跃 过人 漂亮
Jay, great jump, great leap.
杰带球前传
And a great move by Jay.
查德截住了对手
Big block from Chad.
杰将球传给了本
Jay dishes off to prince Ben.
然后卡洛斯被人阻截 倒地
And then Carlos with a big block, goes down.
杰穿越了截杀地带 扶起了卡洛斯
Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos.
哦 他被龙焰扫到了 爬起来 继续奋战
Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on.
杰 在中场跨越层层障碍 他已冲出重围
Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear.
球又回到杰手中
The ball goes back to Jay.
- 嘿 杰! - 卡洛斯?
- Hey, Jay! - Carlos?
上啊!
Go up!
本!
Ben!
他把球传给了本王子
He passes to prince Ben.
得分!
He scores!
本王子打赢了比赛!
Prince Ben has won it!
杰是打得如此无私奉献!
What an unselfish play by Jay!
多好的团队!难以置信!
What a team! Incredible!
而且正是这次的新丁 杰和卡洛斯
And It's the new guys, Jay and Carlos,
协助了王子赢得了比赛
who set up the prince for the win here.
多么光荣的胜利! 这绝对是史上结局
What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end
最精彩的比赛
to one of the best games ever.
他们来了 同学们 第一届联赛的冠军...
Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn...
不好意思 打断一下 请注意下这里 好吗?
Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?
我有些话想说
There's something I'd like to say.
- 和我一起喊"M"! - "M"
- Give me an "M"! - "M"!
- 再给我一个"A""! - "A"
- Give me an "A"! - "A"!
- 最后给我一个"L"! - "L"
- Give me an "L"! - "L"!
- 所以他们拼起来就是? - 梅尔!
- What does that spell? - Mal!
- 大声点 我听不清! - 梅尔!
- Come on, I can't hear you! - Mal!
我爱你 梅尔!我有告诉过你吗?
I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?
- 给我个节奏! - 一 二 三 四 !
- Give me a beat! Whoo! - Uno, dos, tres, quatro!
- 哦 我的天呐! 饼干! - 那饼干真是神奇
- Oh, my God! Cookie! - What was in that cookie?
# 我是否提起我已爱上你 #
Did I mention that I'm in love with you?
# 我又是否说过我已无能为力 #
And did I mention there's nothing I can do?
# 我是否说过你让我魂牵梦绕 #
And did I happen to say I dream of you every day
# 好吧 就让我大声高喊 #
Well, let me shout it out loud
# 只要这样没问题 嘿 嘿 #
If that's okay, hey, hey
# - 没问题吗? - 嘿! #
- Is that okay? - Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
# 我遇上的这个女孩 仿佛可以撼动我的世界 #
I met this girl that rocked my world like It's never been rocked
# 现在我要为她而活 直到永远 #
Now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop
# 我从未想过这种事会发生在我身上 #
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me
# 现在看看你令我变成了什么样 你让我跪拜臣服 #
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees
# 因为我对你的爱是如此的难以抑制 #
Because my love for you is ridiculous
电影精选列表