- 天哪 - 它爱我 我也爱它
- Oh! - This dog loves me, and I love him.
- 顺便一提 你的狗是标本 - 噢
- And fyi, your dog is stuffed! - Oh!
- 所以省省吧 - 哦哈哈 好伤人哦
- So give it a rest! - Oh-ho! Burn!
你个穷酸的推销员怎不去卖♥♥面包机!
Oh! Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!
天天跟标本说话还有脸指摘别人
People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones.
卖♥♥面包机的也不该乱用比喻
Oh, well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors.
够了
Enough!
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
- 谢谢你安排的特别会面 - 应该的
- Thanks for the special treat. - Of course.
梅尔
M?
你觉得如果我们失败了
What do you think our parents are gonna do to us.
父母会把我们怎样?
If we don't pull this off?
他们会把失望埋在心底
I think they will be quietly disappointed in us,
最终会因...
but ultimately...
我们的竭尽全力而感到骄傲
Proud of us for doing our best.
真的吗?
Really?
才怪 我们死定了
No, I think we are definitely goners.
没错
Yeah.
我们都知道魔杖的样子
Okay, we all know what this looks like.
它会被放在魔法瓶下 呈送到礼台上(魔法瓶:装野兽的生命玫瑰)
So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar,
我们从这里进去
and We'll be coming in from here.
我会站在最前面
I will be in the very front.
你们会在二层
You all will be up in the balcony.
- 好的 - 卡洛斯?
- Okay. - Carlos?
我去找那辆豪华轿车 如此就能打破屏障
Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier,
然后带着魔杖回到岛上
and, uh, get back on the island with the wand.
- 完美 伊薇 - 什么?
- Perfect. Evie? - Yeah?
你用这个搞定司机
You will use this to take out the driver.
喷两下 他就不省人事
Two sprays and he'll be out like a light.
好的
Okay.
梅尔
M?
你想解除本的爱情魔咒
You want to break Ben's love spell?
是的
Yeah.
事成之后解除
You know, for after.
我不...
I don't...
我只是在想
I've just been thinking, you know,
当反派们入侵奥拉顿
when the villains finally do invade Auradon,
开始肆意洗劫
and begin to loot
把每所有人赶出城♥堡♥
and kick everyone out of their castles
囚禁他们的首领
and imprison their leaders
毁掉了一切美好
and destroy all that is good and beautiful,
若那时本仍钟情于我 这未免过于...
Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra...
残忍♥
cruel.
梅尔
M?
# 万千思绪 #
A million thoughts
# 萦绕心头 #
In my head
# 我是否该 #
Should I let my heart
# 敞开心扉 #
Keep listening#
# 明知离别在即 #
I know It's time to say good-bye
# 却难以放手 #
So hard to let go
我亲爱的小姐
Ma chere mademoiselle,
今晚能邀您至此
it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
我们深感荣幸
that we welcome you tonight.
现在请放轻松心情
And now we invite you to relax.
找张椅子坐下
Let us pull up a chair,
享用我们准备的丰盛晚餐
as the dining room proudly presents your dinner...
# 做我们的贵宾 #
Be our guest, be our guest
# 品评我们的服务 #
Put our service to the test
# 亲爱的 戴上餐巾 #
Tie your napkin round your neck, chérie
# 剩下的交给我们 没错 #
And We'll provide the rest That's right
# 今日特选汤 热乎的开胃菜 #
Soup du jour, hot hors d'oeuvres
# 为什么呢 我们为服务您而生 #
Why, we only live to serve Whoo!
# 试试这灰色的玩意 美味可口 #
Try the gray stuff, It's delicious
# 好的 不相信我吗 #
All right! Don't believe me #
# 问问菜品就知道了 耶 他们能放声唱 唱 唱 #
Ask the dishes Yeah! They can sing, sing, sing
# 能尽情舞 舞 舞 #
hey can dance, dance, dance
# 毕竟 小姐 这是法兰西 #
After all, miss, this is France
# 这里的晚餐绝对是最好的 #
And a dinner here is never, never second best
# 来呀 打开菜单 #
Come on, go on, unfold your menu
# 来呀 只需看一眼菜单 #
Go on, take a glance and then You'll
# 就不愿离开 不愿离开 #
Be our guest, be our guest
# 不愿离开 耶耶 来吧 #
Be our guest, yeah, yeah, come on
# 做我们的贵宾 耶耶 来吧 #
Yeah, be our guest, guest, yeah
# 我们和蜡烛君一道 #
Yeah We tell jokes, I do tricks
# 讲笑话 变戏法 #
with my fellow candlesticks
# 人间美味无可抵挡 #
And It's all in perfect taste
# 这你不用怀疑 #
That you can bet
# 举起酒杯 #
Come on and lift your glass
# 尽情畅饮 #
You've won your own free pass
# 感到焦虑不安? 做我们的贵宾吧 #
To be our guest If you're stressed
# 我们推荐的都是美味 #
It's fine dining we suggest
# 做我们的贵宾 #
Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest
# 是的 #
Yeah
# 是的 行动吧 #
Yeah, uh, come on
# 做我们的贵宾 #
Be our guest, be our guest
# 行动起来吧 #
come on, come on
# 做我们的贵宾 #
Be our guest
噢
Oh...
- 表演得太好了 - 噢 哇
- That was so lovely! - Oh. Wa...
好吃
mm.
在这吗? 准备好了?
Just here? Ready?
对了 我有新女朋友了
Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend.
- 噢 - 是的
- Oh! - Yeah.
好吧 我本不想说什么...
Well, I never wanted to say anything,
但总觉得奥黛丽有些自恋
but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed.
一脸假笑 爱拍马屁
A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up.
你的新女友 我们认识么?
Do we know your new girlfriend?
倒数 三 二...
On the count of three. One, two...
算认识吧 梅尔
Well, sort of. Mal!
我得走了
I gotta go, okay?
- 三 - 什么?
- Three! - Huh?
- 梅尔- 哦
- Mal Mal. - Uh...
介绍我父母给你认识
I wanna introduce you to my parents.
本
Ben.
这是岛上来的梅尔
This is Mal. From the island.
- 嗯 - 我的女朋友
- Mm... - My girlfriend.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
她能和我们一起共用午餐么?
I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch.
当...然
Of... course.
本的朋友都欢迎
Any friend of Ben's...
事实上 我是和朋友一起来的
Um, I actually came with my friends.
应该邀请他们一起来
Well, you should invite them.
- 人多才有气氛 - 那我去叫他们
- Because the more the merrier! - Yeah, I'll go grab them.
饭前先来一局槌球如何?
Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?
- 当然 - 放马来吧
- Huh? Of course. - Game on.
说定了
Game on.
- 你以前玩过吗? - 没有
- Have you played before? - No.
没有吗? 你没问题的
No? You'll be fine.
哇
Whoa.
加油啊 兄弟
Come on, dude.
- 这里 站起来 - 来呀
- Here, stand up. - Come on, dude.
站在这
Stand here.
抓住他们 嘿 抓他们呀
Hey, get them! Hey, get them!
不错呀
Nice!
- 你好呀 - 嗨
- Hello there. - Hi.
我们见过吗?
Now, have we met?
应该没有 我是新来的
No, I don't think so. I'm new.
就是那种... 转校生
I'm sort of like a... Transfer student.
- 噢 这样 - 奶奶
- Oh, yes. - Grammy.
奥黛丽 亲奶奶一下 宝贝
Oh, Audrey! Give grammy a kiss, dear.
电影精选列表