就一下
One second.
呃 嗯 嗯 不 错误警报
Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm.
是线路板上的
It was a malfunction in the, uh,
714号♥芯片的故障了
714 chip in the breadboard circuit.
嗯 好的 替我和女士们问好
Yeah. Okay. Say hi to the missus.
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
不用谢
You're welcome.
本来都能走了 杰
Way to go, Jay.
现在我们明天又得去上课了
Now we have to go to school tomorrow.
如果有人给你一个哭泣的婴儿
If someone hands you a crying baby,
你该 A 诅咒他
do you, A, curse it?
B 把他关进一个塔里
B, lock it in a tower?
C 给他一瓶奶
C, give it a bottle?
还是D 挖出他的心脏
Or D, carve out its heart?
- 伊薇 - 第二个是什么来着?
- Evie. - What was the second one?
噢 好吧 其他人呢?
Oh, okay. Anyone else?
梅尔?
Mal?
C 给他一瓶奶
C, give it a bottle.
正确 再来一遍
Correct. Again.
你可以啊 姑娘!
You are on fire, girl!
就选那个听起来一点也不好玩的就对了
Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun.
- 噢 - 听起来好有道理
- Oh. - That makes so much sense.
噢 你好 亲爱的
Oh. Hello, dear one.
你好 你得签署我们参加加冕仪式的提前放学允许书
Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation.
大家还记得我的女儿 简吗?
Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?
妈妈 不要!
Mom, no!
没关系 简 这是大家
It's okay. Jane, this is everyone.
你们好
Hi.
没关系 不要搭理我
That's okay, don't mind me.
就跟你们之前一样
As you were.
啊嗯 我们继续吧
Ahem. Let's continue.
你找到一小瓶毒药
You find a vial of poison.
你该 A 把它放进国王的酒里
Do you, A, put it in the king's wine?
B 把它涂在苹果上
B, paint it on an apple?
还是C 把它上交给相应的机构组织
Or c, turn it over to the proper authorities?
噢! 呃... 走开
Oh! Ooh... get off.
杰
Jay.
C 你把它交给合适的权威者
C. You turn it over to the proper authorities.
我本来要说的
I was gonna say that.
但我先说的 来啊!
But I said it first. Come here!
- 啊! - 来啊 谁先说的? 谁先说的?
- Ow! -Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?
- 啊! 停下!- 孩子们
- Ow! Stop! Ah! - Boys.
孩子们!
Boys!
我更鼓励你们把这些能量
I am gonna encourage you to use that energy
用在比武场上
on the tourney field.
噢 不 没关系
Oh, no. That's okay.
无论那是啥 我们... 我们就算了
Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass.
杰 本 攻击方 查德 你是防守方
Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense.
- 泰勒 你是射击手 - 好 教练!
- Taylor, you're the shooter. - Right, coach!
喂 喂 喂 你 迷路的孩子!
Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy!
把你的头盔带好 离开杀戮区!
Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone!
- 快点 - 杀戮区? 什...
- Come on. - Kill zone? Wha...
捡起来 把它戴上! 用两只手
Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands.
杰 是我! 是卡洛斯!
Jay, It's me! It's Carlos!
等等 停下 杰 停手!
Wait, stop, Jay. Stop!
不 不 不 不 不要!
No, no, no, no. No!
噢 太好了! 快点 来吧!
Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go!
哇 哇 噢 噢
Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh!
刚才发生了什么? 这家伙是谁?
What just happened? Who is this guy?
你! 给我过来!
You! Get over here!
刚才那算啥?
What do you call that?
那叫天赋异禀
I call that raw talent.
等会来找我 给你见识见识你从来没见过的东西
Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before.
它叫规则书 欢迎来到校队 孩子
It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son.
你想过去乐队吗?
You ever thought about band?
我会帮他训练的 教练
I'll work with him, coach.
好了 我们再来一次
All right. Let's run that again.
# 我坏的彻头彻尾 #
I'm rotten to the core.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
那些小孩都是大♥麻♥烦
Those kids are trouble.
- 再见 梅尔- 再见
- Bye, Mal. - Bye.
别这样 查德 给他们一次机会
Come on, Chad. Give them a chance.
噢
Oh.
无意冒犯 小熊本尼 但你容易相信别人了
No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting.
你看 我知道你妈和一个野兽相爱了
Look, I know your mom fell in love
最后发现野兽其实是王子
with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince.
但对我的妈妈而言 邪恶的仙女
But with my mom, the evil fairy
就只是邪恶的仙女
was just the evil fairy.
就是那女孩的妈妈
That girl's mother.
我觉得你对他们的看法是不对的
I think you're wrong about them.
等会见
I'll see you later.
- 你好! - 你好
- Hey! - Hey.
- 第一天过的怎么样? - 太棒了
- How was your first day? - Super.
你真的应该考虑一下与其在柜子上施展才华
You should really think about taking this talent
不如进美术班施展天赋
off the locker and into art class.
我可以 呃 帮你报名 你觉得怎么样?
I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?
那样所有的乐趣都没了
Way to take all the fun out of it.
哈
Huh.
嗨! 你是简 对吗?
Hi! It's Jane, right?
我一直都很喜欢那名字 简
Ah, always loved that name. Jane.
- 那很好 - 别走!
- That's cool. - Don't go!
我想我刚只是想交朋友
I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend.
不过你可能已经有够多朋友了 对吧?
You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?
几乎没有
Hardly.
真的吗?可你妈妈
Really? I mean, with your mom
还是一个仙女教母兼女校长
being fairy godmother and headmistress?
我是说 更不用说你自己的... 个性
I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality.
我宁愿变得漂亮 你的头发很漂亮
I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair.
你知道吗?我刚好有法宝可以帮你
You know what? I have just the thing for that.
就在
It's right...
这里
Ah, here.
"当心啦 摈弃吧 让头发
"Beware, forswear, replace the old
变旧为新"
with brand new hair."
噢 哈 哈
Oh, ah, ah!
哇哦!
Wow!
这样大家就注意不到
You almost don't notice your...
你容貌的其他方面了
Other features anymore.
改变我的鼻子!
Do my nose!
噢 我做不到 我在练习中
Oh, I can't. I've been practicing,
不过你懂的 我不能施用大魔法
but you know, I can't do really big magic.
不能像你妈妈那样用魔杖啊
Not like your mom with her wand.
魔杖嗖的一声
I mean, one swoosh from that thing
就可以让你拥有任何你想要的容貌
and you could probably have whatever features you wanted.
她不再使用魔杖了
She doesn't use the wand anymore.
她相信书中自有真魔法
She believes the real magic is in the books.
不是指魔法书
And not the spell books,
与历史等等有关的普通书籍
regular books with history and stuff.
太会扯了吧
What a rip.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道的 她曾对灰姑娘施过魔法
You know, she used magic on cinderella,
灰姑娘都不是她的亲生女儿
who wasn't even her real daughter.
难道她不爱你吗?
Doesn't she love you?
她当然爱我
Well, of course she does.
这只是... 只是严爱
It's... It's just, you know, tough love.
"专注于内在 不要过分在乎外表"
"Work on the inside, not the outside."
类似这样的
You know, that sort of thing.
就是这个表情
That's the face!
对! 然后你要看起来好像你...
Yeah, and then just look as if your...
你心都要碎了样子
your heart is about to break.
"哦 妈妈 我只是不理解
"Oh, mother, I just don't understand
电影精选列表