这一定就是魔法
It must be magic.
嘿
Hey.
是这个小小的按钮
Did this little button
刚刚打开魔法屏障的吗?
just open up the magic barrier?
不 是这个打开的魔法屏障
No, this one opens the magic barrier.
那个只能打开我的车间隔窗
That one opens my garage.
这个按钮呢...
And this button...
好吧
Okay.
性格够讨厌 我喜欢
Nasty. I like that guy.
噢! 嗷! 喔! 住手!
Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!
其他所有的都给你了
You got everything else!
怎么这玩意你还要抢?
Why do you want whatever this is?
- 因为你想得到它! - 不!
- Cause you want it! - No!
- 给我! - 嗷!
- Give it to me! - Ow!
- 你放手! - 朋友们 朋友们!
- Let go! - Guys, guys, guys!
有人看着我们呢
We have an audience.
只是在收拾一下
Just cleaning up.
快起来
Get up.
请别把东西恢复原样!
Leave it like you found it!
我那么说的意思就是 放回去
And by that, I mean just leave it.
你好 靓女
Hello, foxy.
我叫杰
The name's Jay.
欢迎来到奥拉顿预备学校
Welcome to Auradon prep.
我是这的校长 仙女教母
I'm fairy godmother, headmistress.
你就是那个仙女教母?
The fairy godmother?
会说"哔哔哩吧哔哩啵"的那个?
As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?
你还知道"哔哔哩吧哔哩啵"
Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it.
是的 我一直很好奇 当你带着你闪闪的魔杖和温暖的笑容
Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for cinderella
突然凭空出现在灰姑娘的面前时
when you just appeared, out of nowhere,
她是什么感觉
with that sparkly wand and warm smile.
那个闪闪的魔杖
And that sparkling wand.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago. And as I always say,
我常说 "太专注于过去 就会错过美好的未来"
"don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."
很高兴终于见到你们了
It's so good to finally meet you all.
- 我是本 - 是本杰明王子
- I'm Ben. - Prince Benjamin.
- 很快就是国王了 - 在头衔上 我与你一样
- Soon to be king. - You had me at prince.
我母亲是皇后 所以我是位公主
My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess.
邪恶女王在这并不算皇族
The evil queen has no royal status here
而你也不是什么公主
and neither do you.
这是奥黛丽
This is Audrey.
奥黛丽公主 他的女朋友
Princess Audrey. His girlfriend.
对吗 本尼宝贝?
Right, Bennyboo?
本和奥黛丽会带你们熟悉一下校园
Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around,
我们明天见咯
and I'll see you tomorrow.
智慧之门永远敞开
The doors of wisdom are never shut.
但图书馆只有八点到十一点开放
But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00.
可能你们已经听说了 我们还有一件小事叫宵禁
And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.
真是非常高兴终于见...到你们了
It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all.
这是个重要的场景
This is a momentous occasion,
我希望它会被载入史册...
and one that I hope will go down in history...
那是巧克力吗?
Is that chocolate?
作为双方关系开始修复的一天
As the day our two peoples began to heal.
或是作为你告诉四个人厕所在哪的一天
Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are.
有点急吗?
A little bit over the top?
比有点多一点的急呢
A little more than a little bit.
那我们大家第一次见面就这样吧
Well, so much for my first impression.
喂 你是玛琳菲森的女儿 是吧
Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?
嗯 你知道吗 我一点都不怪你的母亲
Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother
企图杀死我的父母之类的事情
trying to kill my parents and stuff.
噢对了 我妈妈是奥罗拉 睡...
Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping...
美人! 嗯 我听过她的名字
beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name.
你知道 我也一点都不怪你的祖父母
You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents
请了全世界的仙女去你妈妈的洗礼仪式
for inviting everyone in the whole world
却唯独没有请我妈妈
but my mother to their stupid christening.
- 都是过去的事了 - 当然!
- Water under the bridge. - Totes!
好了! 不如先看看学校吧?
Okay! So, how about a tour?
好吧? 奥拉顿预备学校
Yeah? Auradon prep,
最初建成于300年前
originally built over 300 years ago
但是我爸爸在成为国王以后
and converted into a high school
把它变成了一个高中
by my father when he became king.
卡洛斯 没关系的
Carlos, It's okay.
我爸爸希望用他的雕塑从野兽变成人这种形式
My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man
来提醒我们一切皆有可能
to remind us that anything is possible.
他会常常脱皮吗?
Does he shed much?
嗯 我妈妈不让他坐沙发
Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch.
所以你们在奥拉顿有很多魔法咯?
So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon?
魔法棒和类似的东西?
Like wands and things like that?
嗯 那当然存在 但是已经基本退休了
Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired.
现在我们大部分都只是普通人
Most of us here are just ordinary mortals.
而刚好成为国王和皇后
Who happened to be kings and queens.
那倒是真的
That's true.
我们的王室血统能追溯回几百年前
Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years.
道格 道格 下来
Doug. Doug, come down.
这是道格
This is Doug.
他会帮你们整理课表
He's going to help you with your class schedules
并带你们去寝室
and show you the rest of the dorms.
一会见 好吗?
I'll see you later, okay?
如果你们有任何需要 请随时...
And If there is anything you need, feel free to...
问道格
ask Doug.
哈
Ha.
大家好 我是迷糊鬼的儿子
Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son.
就是那个糊涂鬼 万事通 害羞鬼 开心果 不高兴 瞌睡虫 和...
As in dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and...
- 嗨 呃 - 伊薇
- Heigh-ho. - Evie.
我是邪恶女王的女儿
Evil queen's daughter.
好的 关于你们的课程
Okay. So about your classes,
我 呃 已经帮你们选了几门必修...
I, uh, put in the requirements already...
伐木人和海盗历史
history of woodsmen and pirates,
互联网安全守则
safety rules for the Internet,
以及 呃 补救善良的101讲
and, uh, remedial goodness 101.
让我猜猜 新课程?
Let me guess. New class?
走吧 伙计们 我们去看看寝室吧
Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms.
噢 呃 嗯 你们的寝室在那边
Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys.
糊涂鬼 万事通 害羞鬼 开心果 不高兴 瞌睡虫 和...
Dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and...
喷嚏精
Sneezy.
哇 这地方太惊...
Wow. This place is so amaz...
- 恶心 - 没错 是吧? 惊人的恶心
- gross. -I know, right? Amazingly gross.
好恶心
Ew.
呃 我得需要很多高指数的防晒霜
Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen.
- 是啊 - E
- Yeah. - E.
哇! 这样就好多了
Whew! That is much better.
杰 你在干嘛?
Jay, what are you doing?
这叫偷窃
It's called stealing.
好吧 这有什么意义?
Okay, what's the point?
嗯 梅尔就像我买♥♥想要的东西
Well, Mal, It's like buying whatever I want,
只是都不要钱而已
except It's free.
好吧 所以 你可以接着干
Okay. So, you could do that,
或者你把这些都留在这里
or you could leave all of this here
然后在我们接手这世界后再来取
and pick it up when we take over the world.
你说话简直跟你妈妈一样
You sound just like your mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
你走你的阳关道 我走我的独木桥
You do it your way and I'll do it mine.
去死吧 混♥蛋♥们!
Die, suckers!
杰 过来看看这个
Jay, come check this thing out.
天 这太炫酷了
Man, It's awesome.
伙计们!
Guys!
我是不是得提醒一下你们我们来这的目的?
Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?
仙女教母 什么什么什么
Fairy godmother, blah, blah, blah.
魔法棒 什么什么什么的
Magic wand, blah, blah, blah.
这是我们向我们父母证明自己的唯一机会
This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents.
证明我们邪恶狠毒
To prove that we are evil and vicious
电影精选列表