那我知道 而且我会超越您
I know that. And I'll do better.
对了! 有个消息! 我就省去前面的废话了
Oh! There's news! I buried the lede.
你们四个人被选中要去
You four have been chosen
一个特别的学校...
to go to a different school...
在奥拉顿
In Auradon.
哇! 噢! 太棒啦!
Whoa! Oh, Oh, Oh!
什么? 我可不要去那种挤满了爱小题大做的
What? I'm not going to some boarding school
娇气公主们的鬼寄宿学校
filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!
- 还有完美的王子们 - 呸
- And perfect princes. - Ugh.
说的对 而且我从不♥穿♥校服
Yeah, and I don't do uniforms.
除非是真皮的 你懂的?
Unless It's leather. You feel me?
我从别处听说奥拉顿允许养狗
I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon.
我妈妈说他们是带狂犬病的动物
Mom said they're rabid pack animals
它们会吃不听话的男孩子
who eat boys who don't behave.
- 汪! - 妈妈 我们才不去
- Woof! - Yeah, mom, we're not going.
噢 宝贝 你目光太短浅了
Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin.
这关乎世界的统治权
It's all about world domination.
蠢蛋们!
Knuckleheads!
梅尔...
Mal...
你得去
You will go.
你要找到仙女教母
You will find the fairy godmother
把她的魔杖带回来给我
and you will bring me back her magic wand.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
那我们有什么好处?
What's in it for us?
应得的王位 女王的皇冠
Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns.
呃 我... 我想她说的是我们四个
Um, I... I think she meant us.
宝贝 这事关你和我
It's all about you and me, baby.
你难道不乐意看无辜的人受煎熬吗?
Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?
- 当然 我乐意 谁说不是呢... - 很好 那就帮我拿到魔杖
- Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't... - Well, then get me the wand
我们就可以看到那情景还有更多开心的事
and you and I can see all that and so much more.
有了那个魔杖和我的权杖
And with that wand and my scepter,
我就能坏人和好人臣服与我!
I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!
- 是我们 - 我们 我们
- Our will. - Our will, our will.
但小丫头 要是你不同意
And If you refuse,
你将被永远禁足
you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy.
什么... 妈妈...
What... mom...
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
- 我赢了 - 伊薇
- I win. - Evie.
我棒棒的小恶魔 你一直在为此准备
My little evil-ette in training,
你要给自己找个有大城♥堡♥的王子
you just find yourself a prince with a big castle
要有一个侧翼专门留给岳母
and a mother-in-law wing.
里面放着无数的魔镜!
And lots and lots of mirrors!
- 啊哈哈! - 别笑 会有皱纹
- Ah! - No laughing. Wrinkles.
他们不能带走我的卡洛斯
Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos,
- 否则我会思念成疾 - 真的吗 妈妈?
- because I'd miss him too much. - Really, mom?
当然 你走了谁来打理我的头发
Yes. Who would touch up my roots,
整理我的大衣 帮我清理脚趾上的囊肿?
fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?
好吧 也许去新学校还不是最糟的事情
Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing.
卡洛斯 奥拉顿里可有狗
Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon.
哦 不! 我不去了!
Oh, no! I'm not going!
杰也不去
Well, Jay isn't going either.
我需要他帮我的店进货
I need him to stock the shelves in my store.
你今天拿到什么了?
What did you score?
哦 噢
Oh. Ooh.
一盏灯
A lamp.
老爸
Dad.
- 我已经试过了 没用 - 唉!
- I already tried. - Ah!
伊薇在弄掉她的一字眉以前
Evie's not going anywhere
哪也不去 对吗?
until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?
你们这都是怎么啦?
What is wrong with you all?
我们以前让人闻风丧胆
People used to cower at the mention of our names!
20年了 我一直在想办法离开这破岛
For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island.
20年了 他们让我们的仇恨无处宣泄
For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge...
- 要报复白雪公主和讨厌的小矮人 - 是的!
- revenge on snow white and her horrible little men. -Ow!
- 要报复阿♥拉♥丁和傲慢的灯神! - 我一定会...
- Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie! -I will...
- 老爸! - 要报复每一只从你手里逃脱的
- pop! - Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian
狡猾的斑点狗
that escaped your clutches.
噢 但他们没有救回小狗崽
Oh, but they didn't get baby.
他们没有...
They didn't get the...
他们没有救回小狗崽!
They didn't get the baby!
还有我 玛琳菲森...
And I, Maleficent...
万恶之首
The evilest of them all,
我总有一天会找
I will finally have my revenge
睡美人
on sleeping beauty
和残忍♥的王子复仇
and her relentless little prince.
- 恶人们! - 在
- Villains! - Yes.
在
Yes?
我们的好日子来了
Our day has come.
- E.q. 把魔镜给她 - 好的
- E.Q., give her the magic mirror. - Yeah.
这就是你的魔镜?
This is your magic mirror?
是的 但是它已经不是以前的样子了
Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be,
话说回来 我们也是!
but then again, neither are we!
- 它能帮你找到东西在哪儿 - 比如王子?
- It will help you find things. - Like a prince?
- 比如我的腰带 - 比如魔法权杖!嘿!
- Like my waistline. -Like the magic wand! Hello!
- 耶 - 我的魔法书 我需要...我的魔法书
- Hello. -My spell book. My book. I need my... that book.
哦 在这儿! 保险箱 保险箱
Oh, ah! The safe. The safe.
女王 帮下我!
Queen, help me!
我从来不会用这东西
I never can figure this thing out.
看好
Voila.
我的书... 过来 亲爱的 过来
My spell... come, darling. Come.
就是她了 虽然它在这不能用 但在奥拉顿能
There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon.
记得么? 那时我们广播恶种 残害生灵
Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives.
就像昨天刚刚发生一样
Like it was yesterday.
现在你们要去创造属于你们的故事了
And now you will be making your own memories
记得要按我说的去做
by doing exactly as I tell you.
关上
Door.
好的
Oh.
哇噢! 让我们大干一场吧!
Whoo! Let's get this party started!
卡洛斯! 走了
Carlos! Come.
谁是这里最美的人?
Who is the fairest of them all?
- 我 - 你!
- Me. - Ah!
- 是你 - 这就对了! 我们走
- You. - Yes! Let's go.
- 快 复述一遍我们的信条 - 唯我至上
- Now, recite our mantra. - There's no team in "I".
噢 快走 我快要伤心死了
Oh, run along. You're making me tear up.
- 拿上包 - 没错
- My bag. - Yeah.
- 爸爸! - 来了!
- Dad! - Coming!
世界的未来自♥由♥与否就落在你们的肩上了
The future of the free world rests on your shoulders.
可别搞砸了
Don't blow it.
梅尔!
Mal!
噢! 这一股平民的气息
Ah! Smells like common folk.
你给我回来 赶紧的!
Come back here, now!
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
无情的家伙
Ingrate.
再见
Bye-bye.
豺狼们已经上车
The jackals have landed.
带金子回来!
Bring home the gold!
带小狗回来
Bring home a puppy.
带王子回来
Bring home a prince.
你看起来脸色不太好
You're looking a little washed out.
- 让我帮帮你 - 咦 不要
- Let me help you out. - Ew, stop.
我在盘算事情
I'm plotting.
好吧 听起来没什么意思
Well, It's not very attractive.
喔!
Oh!
这些点心! 既有坚果的咸味儿
These! It's salty like nuts,
又有不知是什么的甜味儿
but It's sweet like I don't know what.
我瞧瞧
Let me see.
- 你真恶心! - 嗷!
- Ew! - Ow!
看呐!
Look!
这是个陷阱!
It's a trap!
刚刚发生了什么?
What just happened?
电影精选列表