而且冷酷无情 没错吧?
and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?
是
Yeah.
伊薇 用镜子
Evie, mirror me.
魔镜 魔镜 在墙...在我手中
Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand,
仙女教母的魔法棒所在何处?
where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?
- 在那! - 推远点
- There it is! - Zoom out.
魔镜 别太近
Magic mirror, not so close.
近点 近点
Closer. Closer.
近点
Closer.
我能接着打游戏吗? 我打到三♥级♥了
Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three.
停!
Stop!
它在一个博物馆里 知道那在哪吗?
It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?
离这2.3英里
2.3 Miles from here.
走吧
Come on.
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
来了!
Coming!
快点
Come on.
问问魔镜
Check your mirror.
我的睫毛膏是不是花了?
Is my mascara smudged?
是 然后 在你打理的同时
Yeah. And, hey, while you're at it,
为什么不帮我们找找魔棒
why don't you see If you can find us the wand?
嗯 这边
Sure. This way.
那是你妈妈的纺车吗?
That's your mother's spinning wheel?
嗯 它有点挫
Yeah, It's kinda dorky.
那是魔法的 它不需要看起来很吓人
It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary.
"魔法纺车 不要徘徊
"Magic spindle, do not linger.
刺破那人的手指"
Make my victim prick a finger."
真是令人印象深刻啊
Impressive.
我好害怕哦
I got chills.
好 等等着看?
Okay, you know what?
"刺破手指 深扎下去
"Prick the finger, prick it deep.
让我的敌人马上睡去"
Send my enemy off to sleep."
现在不挫了吧?
Not so dorky now, huh?
退后
Stand back.
"简单点 迅速点
"Make it easy, make it quick,
不用踢就快打开"
open up without a kick."
来吗?
Coming?
- 快点 杰 - 我没事
- Come on, Jay. - I'm good.
只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
嘘
Shh.
- 卡洛斯! - 来了
- Carlos! - Coming.
快到了
So close.
楼上
Upstairs.
快点 走走走
Come on. Go, go, go, go.
上去 上去 上去
Up, up, up, up, up.
快点 伙计们 马上到了
Come on, guys. Almost there.
嗯
Yeah.
妈妈?
Mommy?
杀手
Killer.
我再也不会忘记母亲节了
I will never forget mother's day again.
嗯 魔棒不在这 我们撤吧
Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce.
走吧
Let's go.
世界的未来自♥由♥与否就落在你们的肩上了
The future of the free world rests on your shoulders.
别搞砸了
Don't blow it.
# 看看你 看看我 #
Look at you, look at me
# 我不知道要成为什么样的人 #
I don't know who to be
# 母亲 #
Mother
# 这是错是对 #
Is it wrong? Is it right?
# 深夜里做梁上君子 #
Be a thief in the night
# 母亲 #
Mother
# 告诉我该怎么做 #
Tell me what to do...
梅尔快来
Mal. Come on.
别这么认真 亲爱的
Don't be so serious, darling.
对不起
I'm sorry.
# 我也曾和你一样 孩子 #
I was once like you, my child
# 有些缺乏安全感 #
Slightly insecure
# 也和我母亲争执过 #
Argued with my mother, too
# 自以为成熟了 #
Thought I was mature
# 但我把情感放在一边 #
But I put my heart aside
# 让头脑的理智来作主 #
And I used my head
# 现在轮到你来体会 #
Now I think It's time you learned
# 你亲爱母亲的谆谆教诲 #
What dear old mama said
# 你不想像我一样邪恶吗 #
Don't you wanna be evil like me?
# 你不想像我一样狠毒吗 #
Don't you wanna be mean?
# 你不想让恶作剧 #
Don't you wanna make mischief
# 成为你的日常吗 #
Your daily routine?
# 好 你可以穷尽一生 #
Well, you can spend your life
# 跟可怜人们混在一起 #
Attending to the poor
# 但当你是恶人 做得少就是做得多 #
But when you're evil, doing less is doing more
# 你不想变得残忍♥腐♥败♥ #
Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten
# 和疯狂吗 #
And mad?
# 你不想在作恶上做的非常非常出色吗 #
Don't you wanna be very, very good at being bad?
# 我穷尽一生 #
I have tried my whole life long
# 做到尽可能的坏 #
To do the worst I can
# 一步步走向成功 #
Clawed my way to victory
# 成就我的终极计划 #
Built my master plan
# 是时候了 亲爱的 #
Now the time has come, my dear
# 你继承你的位置 #
For you to take your place
# 答应我你要尽力 #
Promise me You'll try to be
# 成为一个彻底的坏人 #
An absolute disgrace
# 你不想像我一样邪恶吗 #
Don't you wanna be evil like me?
# 你不想变得残忍♥吗 #
Don't you wanna be cruel?
# 你不想变得肮脏 无情 #
Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal
# 和酷吗 #
And cool?
# 然后当你拿到魔棒 #
And when you grab that wand
# 才是你统治的开始 #
That's when your reign begins
# 谁想要一个没做过恶的邪恶皇后 #
Who wants an evil queen without a sack of sins?
# 你不想变得没有感情 #
Don't you wanna be heartless
# 和心如硬石吗 #
And hardened as stone?
# 你不想成为一个十足的恶棍 #
Don't you wanna be finger-lickin' evil
# 坏到骨子里吗 #
To the bone?
# 这不是我们需要思考的事情 #
This is not for us to ponder
# 全都早已决定好 #
This was pre-ordained
# 你和我会一起统治世界 #
You and I shall rule together
# 自♥由♥很快就会恢复 #
Freedom soon regained
# 全宇宙的女主人 #
Mistress of the universe
# 强大而有力 #
Powerful and strong
# 女儿 听我的 帮助我 和我一起 #
Daughter, hear me, help me, join me
# 你不一起唱吗 #
Won't you sing along?
# 我们要变得邪恶 这是真的 #
Now we're gonna be evil, It's true
# 绝不犹豫 #
Never gonna think twice
# 我们要变得刻毒 #
And we're gonna be spiteful
# 对 刻毒 那个词好 #
Yes, spiteful, that's nice
# 在一两个小时之内 我们的未来就会安全明确 #
In just an hour or two, our future's safe and sure
# 这母女行动将会即刻出击 #
This mother/daughter act is going out on tour
# 如果你想要变得邪恶 糟糕 和自♥由♥ #
If you wanna be evil and awful and free
# 那你就该感谢你的幸运星 #
Then you should thank your lucky star
# 让你作为你降生 #
That you were born the girl you are
# 一个邪恶皇后的女儿 #
The daughter of an evilicious queen
# 就像我 #
Like me!
喂 我找到魔杖了 我们走吧
Hey, I found the wand. Let's go.
就在这
Here it is.
杰 不要!
Jay, don't!
等等 不 不 别
Wait, no! No! Don't!
力场和警报器?
A force field and a siren?
这还真是有点过头了
That's just a little excessive.
我们快走!
Let's go!
快点
Hurry.
快走
Come on.
你好? 呃 呃 先等一下
Hello? Uh, uh, just give me one second.
电影精选列表