Um, I meant,
你是第一次吃果酱甜甜圈吗?
is this your first time eating a jelly donut?
吃相很差?
Is it bad?
你有点...
You got a...
就是一点...
Just a...
我是指 对了 这么做
I mean, yeah, do this.
没了吗?
Gone?
你以后应该不会带我出来了 我猜
You can't take me anywhere, I guess.
你知道的 我已经说得够多的了 轮到你了
You know, I've done all the talking. Your turn.
我真的不太了解你
I really don't know that much about you.
多告诉我些
Tell me something.
好吧 我今年十六岁
Well, I'm 16.
我是独生子女
I'm an only child.
而且我从小到大就住在一个地方
And I've only ever lived in one place.
我也是 我们...我们已经有了这么多共同点
Me, too. That... we have so much in common already.
不 相信我 我们不一样
No. Trust me, we do not.
而且你马上就要成为国王了
And now you're gonna be king.
- 是啊 - 怎么了?
- Yeah. - What?
拥有皇冠不意味着你就是国王了
A crown doesn't make you a king.
但是 某种意义上是的
Well, it kind of does.
不 它...
No, it...
你的母亲是邪恶的代表
Your mother is mistress of evil
而我拥有代表善良的模范父母
and I've got the poster parents for goodness.
但是我们与他们并不完全相像
But we're not automatically like them.
我们能自己选择自己想走的路
We get to choose who we're gonna be.
就在此刻
And right now,
我能看着你的眼睛告诉你 你并不邪恶
I can look into your eyes and I can tell you're not evil.
我看得出来
I can see it.
- 我们去游泳吧 - 嗯?什么?嗯...
- Let's go for a swim. - Hm? What? Uh...
- 就现在? - 对啊 就现在
- Right now? - Yeah, right now.
我想我还是就呆着这里
I think I'm just gonna stay here.
别 别 别 来吧
No, no, no. Come on.
我觉得我就坐在这
I think I'm gonna stay behind
尝点草莓
and try a strawberry.
我之前还从未吃过草莓呢
I've literally never tried a strawberry before.
别把它们全吃光了
Don't eat all of them.
好的
Okay.
你短裤上那些图案不会是皇冠吧?
Are those little crowns on your shorts?
或许
Maybe.
# 脑海中万般思绪 #
A million thoughts in my head
# 我是否该继续聆听心声 #
Should I let my heart keep listenin'?
# 迄今为止我已避无可避 #
'Cause up till now I've walked the line
# 尚无所失却怅然若失 #
Nothin' lost but somethin' missin'
# 我已辨别不清对与错 #
I can't decide what's wrong, what's right
# 应该去往何方 #
which way should I go?
# 要是我能明了我心之所向 #
If only I knew what my heart was telling me
# 茫然若觉 #
Don't know what I'm feeling
# 这难道只是个梦境 #
Is this just a dream?
# 如果我能看清眼前的路标该多好 #
If only I could read the signs in front of me
# 我就能找到 #
I could find the way to
# 真实的自己 #
who I'm meant to be
# 噢 #
uh-Oh
# 如果明了 那该多好 #
If only
# 耶 #
Yeah
# 我失去理智了吗 #
Am I crazy?
# 或许你我 #
Maybe we could
# 能在一起 #
Happen
# 当魔法全都消失 #
Yeah, will you still be with me
# 你是否会 #
When the magic's
# 留在我身边 #
All run out#
# 真想找到 #
If only I knew what my heart
# 我心之所向 #
was telling me
# 不知我的感受 #
don't know what I'm feeling
# 是否只是一场梦 #
is this just a dream#
# 噢 #
Uh-Oh
# 如果明了 那该多好 #
If only
# 那该多好 #
Yeah, If only
# 那该多好 #
Yeah, If only
# 那该多好 #
Yeah, If only
# 那该多好 #
If only.
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
本
Ben!
啊
Ugh!
你吓死我了
You scared me!
- 你... 不会游泳吗? - 不会
- You... you can't swim? - No!
- 可你生活在岛上啊 - 但四周都是屏障 记得吗?
- You live on an island! - Yeah, with a barrier around it, remember?
- 啊 - 而你仍下来救我
- Ugh! - And you still tried to save me.
是啊 而你谢我了吗? 没有
Yeah. And do you thank me? No!
我只落得一身湿的下场
All I get is soaking wet!
还有这颗好看的石头
And, uh, this fancy rock.
它是你的了
It's yours.
许个愿 扔回湖里
Make a wish and throw it back in the lake.
什么
What...
梅尔
Uh, Mal...
我爱你
I told you that I loved you.
那你呢?
What about you?
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我不懂爱的滋味
I don't know what love feels like.
或许我能教你
Maybe I can teach you.
孩子们 打扰一下
Children, excuse me.
你们都知道
Um, as you know, uh,
周日是奥拉顿预科学校的"家长日"
this Sunday is family day here at Auradon prep.
但你们父母因为距离原因
And because your parents can't be here due to,
无法前来
uh, distance,
我们安排了特别会面
we've arranged for a special treat.
没画面 没声音
I don't see anything, nor do I hear.
- 孩子们 - 那是
- Kids! - Is it...
- 那是 是 - 按回车
- is it... is... - Press enter.
遥控器给我好吗? 这东西开了没?
Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on?
- 啊 坏掉了 - 啊
- Ugh, It's broken. - Ugh!
我讨厌电子设备...
I hate electronic equip...
- 哦 - 伊薇 妈妈在这儿
- Oh! - Evie, It's mommy. Oh!
看看你多美 俗话说得好
Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say,
毒苹果不会掉在离树很远的地方
the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
(注:原文为the apple doesn't fall far from the tree 指有其母 必有其女)
- 应该是杂草吧? - 哎呀 这个老太婆是谁?
- Don't you mean the weeds? - Ooh! Who's the old bat?
这是仙女教母
This is fairy godmother.
还在用蔬菜变戏法吗?
Still doing tricks with eggplants?
我曾把南瓜变成了绝美的马车
I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage.
却不能让灰姑娘的魔法多持续一会 就这点能耐?
You really couldn't give cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really.
怎么? 仓鼠们得回家踩轮子了么?
What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?
是老鼠! 它们不是...
They were mice! They were not... they were mice.
- 的确不是 - 谢谢你
- They were not -Thank you so much. Thank you.
- 那是老鼠 - 嗨 老妈
- They were mice. - Hi, mom.
梅尔
Mal!
我好想你哦
I m-m-miss you.
我们时时刻刻都挂念着你们
You children are never far from our thoughts.
知道了
I got it.
妈咪要多久才能见到你呢?
How long must mommy wait to see you?
马上要举♥行♥一个盛大的加冕礼
Um, there's a big coronation coming up.
我想应该在那之后吧...
I think sometime probably after... that.
- 什么时候? - 周五早十点
- When? - Friday, 10 A.M.
不能再早些?
You sure I can't see you before that?
如果不能亲手握住那根魔... 看到我的小魔女...
I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan...
我不知道会做出什么丧心病狂的事
you... you little nugget that I love so much.
好的 我完全明白 母亲
Yes, I completely understand, mother.
卡洛斯 那是只狗吗?
Carlos, is that a dog?
噢 是的 宝贝 我懂了
Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand.
它这尺寸做耳罩简直完美
It would make the perfect size for earmuffs.
它做宠物才完美
He's the perfect size for a pet.
电影精选列表