好吧...
Okay...
"当心啦 摈弃吧 把旧发换成酷酷的头发"
"Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair."
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
这看起来好像你头上顶着把拖把
It looks like a mop on your head.
你猜怎么着? 咱们把它剪了吧
You know what? Let's cut it off,
- 增添些层次感... - 不 不 不 不 不!
- layer it... - No, no, no, no, no, no!
- 我喜欢这样 - 你喜欢?
- I love it. - You do?
只是...
It's just...
现在我很酷
Now I'm cool.
像个白雪公主
Like ice.
我刚做了什么?
What did I just do?
我妈会杀了我的!
Mom's gonna kill me!
我真的可以录用像你这样强壮的家伙
I could really use a tough guy like you.
这支团队有许多王子 你懂我的意思吧?
The team's a bunch of princes, if you know what I mean.
你跟我说的都是些 "你先 老伙计"
You're telling me. It's all, "after you, old chum."
"噢 对不起 我刚撞到你了吗?"
"Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you?"
而按我家乡的方式就是说"准备受死吧 笨蛋!"
Where I come from It's, "prepare to die, sucker!"
就像我爸说的那样 "取胜的唯一路径"
As my father Says, "the only way to win"
- 是确保其他人都失败! - 杰!
- is to make sure everyone else loses! -Jay!
- 杰, 杰, 杰! - "你撕裂..."
- Jay, Jay, Jay! - "You rip..."
我来跟你解释一下什么是团队
let me explain a team.
就像一个家
Uh, It's like a family.
你不会想在晚餐时间到我家来的
You do not want to be at my house at dinner time.
好吧 好吧...
Okay, okay, um...
你知道为什么人体有那么多不同部分吗?
You know how a body has a lot of different parts?
双腿 双肘 双耳
The legs, elbows, ears.
但是他们都需要相互配合
But they all need each other.
团队也是一样
Well, that's what a team is...
不同的队员齐心协力争取胜利
different players who work together to win.
懂了吗?
Make any sense?
我可以当拳头吗?
Can I be the fist?
哟呵呵!
Yo-ho-ho!
嘿!
Hey!
你打算和简合作吗? 你要过去看魔杖吗?
Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?
你觉得如果我要是但凡有一点点机会的话
Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book.
我还会在这研究书中每一个魔法吗?
If I hadn't completely struck out?
- 噢 看来某人心情不是很好啊 - 我妈在指望着我!
- Oh, someone's in a bad mood. - My mom's counting on me!
我不能让她失望!
I can't let her down!
我们会做到的...
We can do this...
前提是我们要团结一致
If we stick together.
我们做不到就不回去
And we won't go back until we do.
因为我们坏到...
Because we're rotten...
- 骨子里 - 哦 对了
- To the core. - Oh, yeah.
我得知仙女教母
I found out that fairy godmother
会在加冕礼上用魔杖为本祈福
blesses Ben with the wand at coronation
我们都要去那
and we all get to go.
我都没有衣服可以穿 当然
I have nothing to wear, of course.
- 怎么了? - 等会再说这事
- What? - Hold that thought.
嘿 梅尔我今天都没看见你们
Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today.
我只是在想你是否有任何问题或其他任何...
I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything...
你需要的...
That... you needed...
就我所知 还没有
Not that I know of.
好吧
Okay. All right.
那 如果你有任何需要 就...
Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh...
等等!
Oh, wait!
你的加冕礼上 我们真的都可以去吗?
Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?
- 是啊 全体师生都可以去 - 哇哦
- Yeah, the whole school goes. - Wow.
那太振奋人心了
That is beyond exciting.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think that it's a possibility
让我们四个站在前排
that the four of us could stand in the front row
就在仙女教母旁边 这样我们就可以
next to the fairy godmother, just so we could
沐浴吸收所有的恩泽?
soak up all that goodness?
我倒是希望这样
I wish you could.
最前面的只有我
Up front it's just me,
我的家人和我的女朋友
my folks, and my girlfriend.
你的女朋友?
And your girlfriend?
- 是啊 对不起 - 好吧 谢谢 再见
- Yeah. I'm sorry. - Okay. Thanks, bye.
哦 不过 别 那里有许多...
Oh, but, no, there's plenty of...
我觉得是时候
I think it's time
让本尼宝贝找一个新女朋友了
that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend.
我需要爱的魔法
And I need a love spell.
好吧 书上说
All right. It says that
我们仍需要一滴泪 可我从来不哭
we still need one tear, and I never cry.
- 让我们来切洋葱吧 - 不
- Let's just chop up some onions. - No.
书上说我们需要伤心的泪水
It says that we need one tear of human sadness.
而这样的爱情药水效果最好
And this love potion gets the best reviews,
所以我们必须照着做
so we have to follow it exactly.
- 就是一滴泪而已啊 - 不是这样的 杰
- A tear's a tear. - That's not true, Jay.
它们都有抗体和酶
They both have antibodies and enzymes,
不过一滴饱含深情的泪水比一滴条件反射性的泪水
but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones
- 有着更多的蛋白基荷尔蒙 - 听你说的
- than a reflex tear. - Listen to you.
- 是啊 我知道 - 你之前可不知道这些
- Yeah, I knew that. - Did not.
我知道
Yeah, I did.
你在这 梅尔!我刚在找你呢
There you are, Mal! I was looking for you.
所有女生都想让你帮她们做头发!
You know, all the girls want you to do their hair!
午夜点心吗?
Midnight snack, huh?
- 你们在做什么? - 没什么特别的 就是饼干
- What you guys making? -Nothing special. Just cookies.
- 噢 别 别! - 等等 等等 等等!
- Oh, no, no! - Wait, wait, wait!
- 怎么了? 我又不会贪吃
- What? I'm not gonna double dip.
有任何感觉吗?
Feel anything?
是啊 或许少了点什么?
Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?
嘿
Hey, there.
- 可以加些脆片 - 薯片?
- It could use some chips. - Chips?
应该是...
And those are...
巧克力片
Chocolate chips.
最重要的食物组成部分
Just the most important food group.
等等 你们的妈妈不曾给你们做过
Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys,
像巧克力曲奇饼干这样的食物?
like, chocolate chip cookies?
比如说 当你心情不好
Like, when you're feeling sad,
看到这些刚出炉的饼干
and they're fresh from the oven,
加上一大杯牛奶
with a big old glass of milk,
然后她就逗你笑
and she just makes you laugh
教你全面理性地看待一切...
and puts everything into perspective and...
为什么你们这样看着我?
why are you all looking at me like that?
只是我们来自不同的地方
It's just different where we're from.
是啊 我知道 我只是 你知道的 我原以为...
Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought...
即使是坏蛋 他们也爱他们的孩子
Even villains love their kids.
噢...
Oh...
太不幸了
How awful.
是啊 太杯具了
Yeah, well, big bummer,
但是我们必须把这些放进烤箱
but we have to get these into the oven,
非常感谢你来串门
so thank you so much for coming by.
真心祝愿你睡个好觉
Really, really have a good night.
我们明天见 做个罪恶的梦吧
I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams.
晚安
Good night.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
好了 哥们 准备饼干薄板
Okay, boys, cookie sheet.
- 伊薇 准备烤箱 - 是的 女士
- Evie, oven. - Yes, ma'am.
- 看啊 是梅尔- 嗨 梅尔!
- Look, It's Mal. - Hi, Mal!
我爱我的头发 梅尔!
Love my hair, Mal!
你不觉得这样有点奇怪吗?
Are you feeling kind of weird about this?
我是说 这里也没那么糟 你懂的
I mean, It's not so bad here, you know.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
邪恶万岁! 你刻薄!
Long live evil! You're mean!
你可怕! 你永远是坏消息!
You're awful! You're bad news!
醒醒吧!
Snap out of it!
谢谢 梅尔! 我需要那样
Thanks, Mal. I needed that.
你觉得她们真的为她们的头发付钱了吗?
Do you think they actually paid for those?
你们好
Oh, hello.
我叫杰
The name's Jay.
电影精选列表