祸害们 复仇大业从今天开始
Villains, our revenge begins today.
那天 我...
About the other day, I just...
我和本说过这不容易
I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy.
你也说过 就算再艰难 作为国王...
You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself.
- 也要相信自己 - 有吗?
- Even when it isn't easy. - I did?
我... 我真明智
I... how very wise of me.
本 我们为你骄傲
Ben, we are very proud of you.
- 你要继续忠于本心 - 谢谢 妈妈
- You keep listening to your heart. - Thanks, mom.
你会成为好国王的
You're gonna make a fine king.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
别搞砸了 孩子
Don't blow it, kiddo.
你能否郑重宣誓
Do you solemnly swear
在位期间会用公正与仁慈
to govern the peoples of Auradon
守护奥拉顿的人♥民♥?
with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?
快去抢啊!
Oh, grab the thing already!
我郑重宣誓
I do solemnly swear.
那么非常荣幸
Then it is my honor and my joy
能为新国王祈福
to bless our new king.
- 太棒了! - 哦!
- Yes! - Oh!
屏障破了! 我们自♥由♥了!
The barrier is broken! We're free!
魔杖! 来吧!
Scepter! Now!
孩子 你在干嘛?
Child, what are you doing?!
不把我变漂亮 我就自己来!
If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!
巴拉拉小魔仙!
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
藏起来!
Take cover!
小心 梅尔!
Careful, Mal!
- 梅尔魔杖交给我 - 退后
- Mal, give me the wand. - Stand back.
- 没事的 - 本 我说退后!
- It's okay. - Ben, I said stand back!
我早警告过你!
I told you so!
- 走吧! - 复仇时间
- Let's go! - Revenge time.
- 你真想这么做吗? - 我们没得选择 本!
- You really want to do this? - We have no choice, Ben!
- 我们的父母... - 他们已作出选择
- Our parents... - Your parents made their choice.
现在轮到你了
Now you make yours.
我想当好人
I think I want to be good.
- 你本就不坏 - 你就这么确定?
- You are good. - How do you know that?
因为...
Because...
我的内心是这么认为
Because I'm listening to my heart.
我也想听从我的内心
I want to listen to my heart, too.
内心告诉我 我们不同于父母
And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents.
偷东西并不会使你快乐
I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy.
比赛和胜利的比萨使你快乐
Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy.
说得好!
Yeah!
还有你 挠杜德的肚皮使你快乐
And you, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy.
谁能想到?
Who would've thought?
而伊薇...
And Evie...
你不用为找男朋友而装傻
You do not have to play dumb to get a guy.
你很聪明
You are so smart.
我不想用邪恶统治世界
And I don't want to take over the world with evil.
这并不会使我快乐
It doesn't make me happy.
我想上学
I want to go to school.
和本在一起
And be with Ben.
因为本真的让我很快乐
Because Ben makes me really happy.
很开心我们能做朋友
Us being friends makes me really happy.
而不是去毁灭所有
Not destroying things.
我选择善良 你们呢?
I choose good, you guys.
我也是
I choose good, too.
我选择善良
I choose good.
额 事先说明
So, just to be clear,
我们真的不用担心...
we don't have to be worried about how really mad
父母会多生气吗?
our parents will be?
他们真的会非常非常生气
Because they're gonna be really, really mad.
在这你父母抓不到你
Your parents can't reach you here.
那好吧 善良
Okay, then. Good.
来吧
Come on.
- 我回来啦! - 不可能
- I'm back! - It can't be.
走开 妈妈
Go away, mother.
她真搞笑 哦!
She's funny. Oh!
我真... 你好搞笑 嘿
I'm so... you're very funny. Here.
诅咒我吧 快快
Wand me. Chop chop.
不!
No!
- 巴拉拉小魔... - 仙
- Bibbidi-bobbidi... - Boo.
想不到吧
Psych.
哦 风水轮流转呐
Ooh, in another time, in another time.
# 恶魔如我 期待变得更坏... #
Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean...
哦 恶心
Oh. Oh, no.
有人得去拔鼻毛了
Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs.
从哪开始?
Where shall we begin?
知道了
I know.
为什么不先弄掉这个呢?
Why don't we start by getting rid of this?
真合适!
Perfect fit!
哦 抱歉 原谅我 抱歉
Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me.
我的角 我的角!
The horns, the horns!
陷入爱情的人是软弱...
Falling in love is weak...
且可笑的
And ridiculous.
- 你不想要这个 - 你不知道我想要什么!
- It's not what you want. - You don't know what I want!
你有问过我想要什么吗? 妈妈
Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want?
- 我不是你! - 这倒不假
- I'm not you! - Oh, obviously.
毕竟我做恶人比你早很多年...
I've had years and years and years and...
你迟早会成为我的
Years of practice being evil. You'll get there.
不 我不会
No, I will not.
我真希望你...
And I really wish that you
不是现在这个样子
had never gotten there yourself.
爱并不软弱 并不可笑
Love is not weak or ridiculous.
实际上它非常棒
It's actually really amazing.
有一点我能确定 小姐
I know one thing, young lady.
你一生都不会拥有爱!
You have no room for love in your life!
现在听我命令 魔杖回我手上来
And now I command, wand to my hand!
哈! 成功了!
Ha! It worked!
不敢苟同 老实讲 你的行为无趣且幼稚
I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature.
把魔杖给我 把魔杖给我!
Give me the wand. Give me the wand!
坚持住 梅尔也许善良比邪恶更有力量
Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil.
拜托! 你真搞笑 汪!
Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!
哦! 有口臭!
Oh! Oh, the breath!
真难闻! 下去!
The breath! Get off me!
这体格加斯顿都嫉妒(加斯顿:美女野兽中的反派)
Gaston should be jealous.
够了!
Enough!
你们都会后悔的!
You all will regret this!
快点 跑啊 杰 跑啊!
Come on. Run, Jay, run!
快 杰 快快快!
Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- 杰! - 小心 杰!
- Jay! - Watch it, Jay!
杰 快点! 杰! 杰!
Jay, come on! Please, Jay! Jay!
魔镜魔镜 光芒万丈!
Magic mirror, show your bright light!
退后 伊薇! 别碰我的朋友!
Behind me, E! Leave my friends alone!
这是你和我之间的事 妈妈
This is between you and me, mother.
四人同心
The strength of evil is good as none,
其利断金
when stands before four hearts as one.
四人同心
The strength of evil is good as none,
其利断金
when stands before four hearts as one.
四人同心
The strength of evil is good as none,
其利断金!
when stands before four hearts as one!
- 发生了什么? - 我不清楚
- What just happened? - I have no idea.
- 你做的? - 我不知道
- Did you do it? - I don't know.
不不不 是因为她自己
No, no, no, no. Your mother did.
反噬后 体型变化和心中爱的多少相关
She shrank to the size of the love in her heart.
因此她才这么小巧玲珑
That's why It's so itty-bitty.
她永远都是这样了吗?
Is she gonna be like that forever?
永远倒不至于
Well, forever is a long time.
你能学会去爱
You learned to love.
她也能
So can she.
我想这属于你
I believe this belongs to you.
电影精选列表