可能那时候我们还没做好准备吧
I guess we weren't ready then.
老兄 从小学开始
Dude, ever since primary school,
你就一直是杨氏企业的
you were always going to be
下一任董事长人选
the next chairman of the Young Corporation,
你们家族出色的继承人
your family's shining heir.
你真的觉得你家
You really think your family's going to
会接受你的做法吗
accept anything less than that?
除非你...
I mean, unless you...
不
No.
你是打算撒手不管吗
Are you thinking of walking out?
把家族事业都留给该死的阿利和阿迪
Leaving everything to bloody Alistair and Eddie?
我没有要撒手不管
I'm not walking out on anything.
我遇到了一个女孩 我爱上了她 想要娶她
I met a girl, I fell in love and I want to marry her.
这不是二选一的事
And it can't just be one thing or the other.
不不不
Uh... No, no, no.
没这么简单 你知道的
It's not that simple. You know that.
我真的很佩服你
I really admire you.
这么大老远过来面对尼克的家人
It takes guts coming all the way over here,
是需要勇气的
facing Nick's family.
特别是爱莉还不怎么待见你
Especially when Eleanor isn't exactly in your corner.
好吧 你家人的事先放到一边 你有没有想过
Okay, your family aside, have you ever thought about
等你们俩结了婚
what your relationship with Rachel
你和瑞秋的关系会变成怎样
will be like if you got married?
我是说
I mean, okay,
你是杨尼克 高高在上
you're Nicholas Young. You're untouchable.
你一直是这样 但是瑞秋不是
You always have been. But Rachel's not.
等她成了杨夫人
And if she becomes Mrs. Nicholas Young,
放线钓鱼
击沉她
每一天对她来说都会是煎熬
every day for her is going to be a struggle.
我听说她和蒂蒂说尼克是个金龟婿
I heard she told Tini that Nick is a good catch.
果不其然 她根本就不漂亮
So typical. She's not even that pretty.
她从没听说过整容吗
It's like she's never heard of plastic surgery.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
你确定她准备好了吗
You sure she's ready for that?
瑞秋
Rachel?
-真对不起 -没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
我们不管那些女的了
Let's just forget about those girls.
就待在房♥间里
Camp out here
叫客房♥服务吧
and order room service?
我去叫保安
I'll call security.
不
No.
我不想把场面弄得很难看
I'm not gonna make a scene.
我不会让她们得逞的
I'm not gonna give them the satisfaction.
这个周末我们本来应该做做美甲
This weekend was supposed to be mani-pedis,
喝盛在菠萝里的鸡尾酒
cocktails served in pineapples.
肯定没有这项活动
This definitely wasn't on the menu.
阿♥拉♥明塔怎么会有这样的朋友
Why would Araminta even have friends like that?
太恶毒了
They're so mean.
要是你们一起长大
Well, you grow up your whole lives together,
你就会给她们找借口
you make excuses for people.
特别是那些白♥痴♥
Specially the morons.
迈克就不用对付那些阴险恶毒的
I mean, I know Michael didn't have to deal with catty,
还杀鱼的变♥态♥
fish-killing sociopaths.
你们是怎么一路过来的
How did you two get through all this?
这一路虽然没有那么险恶 但也不平坦
Well, I didn't have it quite as bad, but it wasn't pretty.
至少告诉我会好起来的吧
Well, at least tell me it gets better.
当然了
Of course it does.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
其实我不好
Actually... No.
跟我讲讲
You could talk to me.
迈克有外遇了
Michael is having an affair.
我很抱歉 阿丝
I'm really sorry, Astrid.
我以为我只是来这见你家人
I thought I was here to meet your family,
参加你好朋友的婚礼 再享用点美食的
go to your best friend's wedding, eat some good food.
但是我感觉我变成了肥皂剧里的坏人
Instead, I feel like I'm a villain in a soap opera
处心积虑要抢你们家的财产
who's plotting to steal your family fortune.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我见到了阿曼达
I mean, I met Amanda.
她说这里的所有人
She told me that everyone here thinks
都觉得我是坏人
that I'm the evil person
去年是我阻止你
that prevented you from moving back
回新加坡的
to Singapore last year,
而我根本不知道
when I didn't even know
你要回家
you were supposed to come home.
你完全有理由生气
You have every reason to be upset.
我还没说完
I'm not done yet.
阿♥拉♥明塔的朋友
There was also this gutted, bloody fish
在我酒店的床上放了一条
that Araminta's friends left for me
开膛皮肚的鱼
in my hotel room
我床头还写着一句话
on my bed next to the words,
"接招吧 你个拜金女"
"Catch this, you gold-digging bitch."
就像连环杀手留下的一样
Written in big, fat serial-killer letters.
发生了这种事
Is that all that happened?
拜托告诉我就这些了
I mean, please tell me that's all that happened.
知道吗 我根本不在乎那些拿着
You know what? I don't even care about those stupid girls
设计师手包戴着太阳镜的蠢女人
with their stupid little designer handbags and sunglasses.
我一点都不在意
I don't care about that.
我也不在意你前女友
I don't care that your ex-girlfriend
跟我说了一堆蠢话
told me all this crap.
我在意的是你对我只字不提
It's that you didn't tell me any of it.
-是我搞砸了 -为什么
- I screwed up. - Why?
我真的做错了
I really messed up, okay?
为什么 你是想测试我吗 你为什么要这么做
Why? Were you trying to test me? Why would you do that?
我犯了个大错
I made a mistake.
我们相遇的时候 你不知道我是谁
When we first met, you had no idea who I was,
我的家人是谁 你根本不在乎
who my family were. You didn't care!
没错 我不在乎这些蠢事
Yeah, I don't care about that stupid stuff.
就是这样
Well, exactly.
你和我从小到大遇到的那些女人
You are so different from all of the women
完全不一样
that I grew up with.
我喜欢我在你身边的样子
And I love who I am around you.
我不想改变那种感觉
I don't want that to change.
我知道我这样太自私了
And that's selfish, I know.
我很抱歉让你一个人面对那些
I'm sorry that you had to deal with that on your own.
但现在我来了
But I'm here now.
不管发生什么事 我们俩一起克服
Whatever happens, we'll get through it together.
死鱼什么的
Dead fish and all.
好吗
All right?
太恶心了
It was so gross.
我埋了它
But I buried it.
你搞定了
You dealt with it.
过来
Come here.
今晚我们必须一起干点事
You know what? We need to do something tonight.
只有你和我 好吗
We need to do something that's just you and me, okay?
-百分百同意 -好
- 100% agree. - Yes.
不过我们得先去包饺子
But we do have to go make some dumplings first.
行吗
Okay?
我们能吃吗
And can we eat them?
想吃多少吃多少
We can eat as many as you like.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
这也太多了
This is too much.
我们是要举办彩排晚宴
We're hosting a rehearsal dinner,
不是要喂饱一支军队
not feeding an army.
准备得多总比别人说我们小气要好
Better too many than have people say we're stingy.
像这样
So, right.
你把肉圆宝宝放到饺子皮床上
You put the baby in bed.
捏 捏 打褶捏紧 另一边也一样
You tuck, tuck, tuck. Same on the other side.
亲亲它把被子合上
You give him a kiss good night.
电影精选列表