和你一起
With you.
你♥爸♥爸绝对会给你好看
Your dad will be the death of you.
我爸爸肯定会给我好看
My dad will be the death of me.
真是太棒了
Oh, cheers to that.
伙计们 我们得赶紧吃
Guys, we have to dig in
这些螃蟹可不会自己消灭自己
'cause this crab is not gonna eat itself.
我应该先吃哪个
What should I try first?
-试试这个 谢谢 -你想来点这个吗
- Try some of this. Thank you. - Do you want some of this?
-真的很辣 -真的很辣
- It's really spicy. - It is really spicy.
尼克回新加坡了
Nick's in Singapore!
回家真好
It's good to be home.
-迈克来了吗 -还没有 太太
- Is Michael here? - Not yet, ma'am.
以及 您的儿子醒了 他想见您
Also, your son woke up. He wants to see you.
好
All right.
你们知道该怎么办 快点
You know what to do. Quickly.
对不起 开会耽搁了
I'm sorry. Got stuck in a meeting.
没事 我明白
It's okay. I get it.
但是别忘了
But don't forget,
婚礼庆典周三开始
wedding festivities start on Wednesday,
下周不得出现什么紧急情况了
so no emergencies next week.
我知道
I know.
真不想错过一分一秒
Wouldn't dream of missing a second
跟你的家人朋友共度的时间呢
with your family and their friends.
拜托 不会那么糟的
Come on, it won't be all bad.
尼克和他的新女友也会在场
Nick and his new girlfriend will be there.
你会喜欢她的
You'll like her.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
为什么 因为她是个和我一样的普通人吗
Why? 'Cause she's a commoner like me?
你知道我不是那个意思
You know that's not what I meant.
我刚刚好像看到女佣
You know, I thought I caught the maids
想把一双吉米周鞋塞到烘干机后面
trying to shove a pair of Jimmy Choos behind a dryer.
我不知道你为什么要
Yeah, I don't know why you bother
把你买♥♥的东西♥藏♥起来不让我看到
trying to hide your shopping from me.
你想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
You can buy whatever you want.
我理解 再说了 大家都知道
I get it. Besides, everybody knows
你掌管我们家的财政大权
you wear the money pants in this family.
大权有点言过其实了
Pants are overrated.
我也给你买♥♥了点东西
Oh, I got you something, too.
庆祝你的新事业
To celebrate the launch of your startup.
我知道你不喜欢昂贵的礼物
I know you don't like expensive gifts,
但你现在不是部队上尉了
but you're not a captain in the army anymore.
你是首席执行官 你应该有那个样子
You're a CEO. You should look the part.
我...
I...
我很喜欢 谢谢你
I love it. Thank you.
现在几点了
What time is it?
早上好
Morning.
我该去做伴郎该做的事了
I'm afraid it's time for me to do some groomsman duties.
留在床上嘛
Stay in bed.
你继续躺着 我去给你端早饭来
You stay here. I'll get you a breakfast tray.
算了 我也得起床
You know what? I should get up, too.
我跟林佩说了今天去找她
I told Peik Lin I would meet up with her today.
大学同学重聚
Ah, a little college reunion.
不过别忘了 今晚晚餐在阿嬷家
But don't forget. Dinner at Ah Ma's tonight.
全家人都会到场
The whole family's gonna be there.
-好的 -等不及向你介绍了
- Yes. - I can't wait to show you off.
来啊来啊
Hubba, hubba.
我怎么能拒绝呢
How can I resist?
爱你
Ooga-ooga.
你故意戴上眼镜的
You put those glasses on on purpose.
纽约人来了
New York in the house!
林佩
Peik Lin!
贱♥货♥你好啊
What up, bitch? Yeah!
天啊 你看上去好棒
Oh, my God! You look amazing.
我知道 我就是一直这么棒 对吧
I know. Some things never change, right?
这地方真大
And this is quite a place.
阿斯特 范德比尔特 洛克菲勒[均为富豪]
Astor! Vanderbilt! Rockefeller!
调皮的孩子们 别叫了
Naughty, naughty boys. Stop barking.
-你好 瑞秋 -你好
- Hey, Rachel! - Hi!
新加坡好热的 快进来吹吹空调 快
Singapore is so hot. Come in and enjoy the aircon. Come on.
全家人都在等着见你呢 很期待
Whole family waiting to meet you. Very excited.
瑞秋 欢迎 欢迎
Rachel, welcome, welcome.
我的天啊
Wow! Oh, my gosh!
你的家真是太棒了 高太太
Your house is amazing, Mrs. Goh.
叫我姨就好 尼娜姨
Call me Auntie. Auntie Neenah.
抱歉 尼娜姨
Sorry. Auntie Neenah.
我们的灵感来自于
We were inspired by
凡尔赛宫的镜厅
the Hall of Mirrors in Versailles.
以及唐纳德·特朗普的卫生间
And Donald Trump's bathroom.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
你喜欢吗
You like it or not?
喜欢 金色真是太出彩了
Oh, yes. The gold is very brilliant.
朱瑞秋 我们都很感激
Rachel Chu, we are so grateful
你在我们家林佩
for all the help you have given
上大学时给她的帮助
my Peik Lin back in her uni days.
要不是你 她肯定会是一团糟
I mean, without you, she would be a hot mess.
天啊 不 其实
Oh, my God, no. Actually,
如果没有她 我才会是一团糟
if it wasn't for her, I'd be a big mess.
她在大学帮了我好多忙
She was a huge help to me in college.
见到你真好 高先生
It's nice to meet you, Mr. Goh.
见到你也很高兴 朱
Nice to meet you, too, Chu.
祝祝 主 你 猪猪
Ku-ku. Ku-Chu. You. Poo-poo.
不 我开玩笑的
No, I'm just kidding.
我没有口音
I don't have an accent.
我只是在和你开玩笑
I'm just messing with you.
不 我也在美国读过书的
No, I studied in the States, too.
富乐敦州大
Yeah, Cal State Fullerton.
我的专业是思想
I majored in Thought.
不要拘束 瑞秋
Don't stand on ceremony, Rachel.
就是些家常便饭
This is simple food, lah.
来来来 别客气
Ah, cha, cha, cha! Don't be shy.
-谢谢 -你不是模特
- Oh. Thank you. - You're not a model.
当然不是
I'm definitely not.
的确不是 完全不是 差得远呢
No, you're not. Not at all. Far from it.
我知道
I know.
一定要全部吃光哦
Make sure you eat it all.
我看着你呢
'Cause I'm watching you.
-好的 谢谢 -好
- Okay, thank you. - Okay, yeah.
-阿爸 我们能去玩蹦床吗 -玩蹦床吗
- Ah Pa,can we go trampoline? - ...go trampoline?
你们还没吃完你们的鸡块呢 亲爱的
You haven't finished your nuggets yet, sweetie.
美国还有很多孩子
Okay, there's a lot of children
在挨饿呢
starving in America, right?
你看看她 她是美国人吧
I mean, take a look at her. She's American, huh?
特别瘦 你想变成那样吗
Really skinny. You wanna look like that?
不
No.
那就吃你们的鸡块
Then eat your nuggets!
瑞秋 你在美国是做什么的
So, Rachel, what you do in America?
我是一名经济学教授
I'm an economics professor.
很厉害啊 经济学教授
Very impressive. Econ professor, eh?
你肯定很聪明吧 好厉害
Wow, you must be very smart. Good for you.
那我把话说开了吧
Let me get this straight.
你们俩都上的同一所大学
You both went to the same school,
一个充分发挥了学位的用处
yet someone came back with a degree that's useful.
另一个变成了亚洲版艾伦
And the other one came back as Asian Ellen.
PT
Psst, P.T.
看过来
Look over here.
这个可人儿
She's a hottie.
你应该和这样的姑娘约会
This is the kind of girl you should date.
聪明 美丽 一点都不像那些
Smart, beautiful. Not those like K-Pop skanks
无脑大眼小屁♥股♥的韩国臭鼬
with no brain, big eyes and small backsides.
她的屁♥股♥就很棒
She has an amazing backside.
电影精选列表