If you wore a Bottega gown, like I told you to,
我们就能上《时尚》美国版了
we'd be in the American Vogue.
你可以穿着那身裙子下地狱 阿迪
You can wear that gown to Hell, Eddie.
停下
Stop!
还有阿丝
Then there's Astrid.
我记得阿丝
Ah. I remember Astrid.
她就是我小时候想要成为的样子
She's like who I wanna be when I grow up.
阿丝很优秀
Astrid is awesome.
我可能只跟她
And she's probably the only one
关系还算亲近
I'm actually close with.
等你了解她后会发现她
And she's really grounded and down to earth,
真的很接地气
once you get to know her.
她不仅以第一名的成绩从哈佛毕业
Not only did she graduate top of her class at Oxford,
创立了多家慈善机构 她还是一名时尚偶像
start multiple charities, and is a fashion icon,
阿丝是我的兄妹中心肠最好的
Astrid has the biggest heart of any of my cousins.
妈妈 看我给我的兔子做的
Mummy? See what I made for bunny?
现在没时间
No, not now.
你好 我叫阿丝 你叫什么
Hi, I'm Astrid. What's your name?
维塔
Vita.
这是谁呢
And who's this?
兔兔
Bun-Bun.
我觉得兔兔系上蝴蝶结后非常帅气
Well, I think Bun-Bun looks very dashing with his bow.
你的眼睛很美
You have a good eye.
谢谢
Thank you.
梁小姐 这边
Miss Leong, right this way.
认识你们俩很高兴
It's very nice to meet you both.
这些都是安特卫普的新产品
These are all brand-new from Antwerp.
我第一个拿给你看
You're the first person I've shown them to.
那些是什么
What are those?
那些
Those?
那些非常特别
Those are very special.
缅♥甸♥珍珠耳坠
Burmese pearl drop earrings.
嵌翡翠和稀有的鸽子血红宝石
Set with emeralds, and rare pigeon blood-red rubies.
这是苏巴拉特皇后在1878年
They were worn by Queen Supayalat
她的自加冕典礼上佩戴的
at her self-anointed coronation in 1878.
多少钱
How much?
您佩戴我的珠宝带来的关注度
Having you wear one of my pieces
是多少钱也买♥♥不回来的
is better publicity than I can buy.
我就卖♥♥成♥本♥价♥吧 一百二十万
I'll let them go at cost. 1.2 million.
你有一大家子人在那里
So if you have all this family there,
我们为什么还要住酒店
why are we staying in a hotel?
中国的好儿子们
Aren't good Chinese sons
不是应该都和父母住在一起吗
supposed to stay with their parents?
因为第一 我不是那么好的儿子
Well, because A, I'm not that good a son.
第二
And B,
我只想让你属于我 一点点也好
I just want you to myself, just for a bit.
新加坡湾
可以吗
That okay?
可以
Okay.
天啊 真不敢相信这个机场竟然有个蝴蝶花♥园♥
God, I can't believe this airport has a butterfly garden
还有电影院
and a movie theater.
肯尼迪国际机场只有沙门氏菌和绝望
JFK is just salmonella and despair.
尼克 尼克
Nick! Nick!
阿♥拉♥明塔
Araminta!
-我好想你 -我也想你
- I missed you. - I missed you, too.
-瑞秋 -你好
- Rachel. - Hi.
他来了
There he is.
终于见到你真好
It's so nice to finally meet you.
见到你也很高兴
It's so nice to meet you, too.
-尼尼 -好久不见 兄弟
- Nicki-Nick! - It's been too long, brother.
真的好久 欢迎回来
It has been too long. Welcome back.
你们不用专门来接我们的
You guys didn't have to pick us up.
当然得来 必须得来
Of course we did. We had to.
我当然得好好欢迎我的伴郎了
Of course I had to come welcome my best man properly.
-你好 瑞秋 -你好
- Hi, Rachel. - Hello.
终于见到你了
Oh! Lovely to finally meet you.
见到你也很高兴
Nice to meet you, too.
走吧 我帮你们拿
Shall we? Let me help you with this.
好
Yes.
-这是给你的 -这些给我吧
- These are for you. - I can grab these.
我知道有点过头了
I know they're a bit over-the-top.
先让你们安顿下来吧
Let's get you guys localized.
-你饿了吗 -我永远很饿
- Are you hungry? - I'm always hungry.
那我们就去大吃一顿吧
So let's eat everything we can.
欢迎来到人间天堂
Welcome to heaven on earth!
希望你们饿了 我可是饿死了
I hope you're hungry. I am bloody starving.
伙计们 这边
Guys! Here! Whoo!
跟我来
Come with me.
每个小摊贩
Each of these hawker stalls
一般就卖♥♥一道菜
sells pretty much one dish,
都是时代传下来的手艺
and they've been perfecting it for generations.
这是全世界唯一一个
You know, this is one of the only places in the world
街头食品摊贩能获得米其林星的地方
where street food vendors actually earn Michelin stars.
-你好啊 -叔叔
- Hey! How are you? - Uncle.
好久不见了 朋友
Long time no see, my friend.
给 谢谢你 先生
Here you go. Thank you very much, sir.
-你看 你看 -我的最爱
- Look at this. Look at this. - My favorite.
一杯给你
One of those for you.
谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
有点像呕吐物
Looks a little vomity.
-天啊 -对吧
- Oh, my God! - Yes?
我就说吧 这是岛上最美味的沙爹
I told you. Best satay on the island for sure.
特别好吃 对吧
So yummy, isn't it?
好了 吃吧 伙计们
All right, dig in, guys. Oh.
趁我还没忘 你明天得帮我个忙
Before I forget, I need your help tomorrow.
明天有点伴郎的活要干
I need to do some groomsmen stuff,
我不想一个人和戴伯纳一起
and I don't wanna do it alone with Bernard Tai.
我还是不敢相信你选他
I still cannot believe that you got
做你的伴郎
that guy to be your groomsman.
谢谢你 谢谢你 我的话说完了
Thank you. Thank you. I rest my case.
明明
Minty...
这不是我做主的 不是我选的
Well, it wasn't up to me, was it? It's not my choice.
伯纳是个混♥蛋♥
Bernard is the human douche nozzle
小时候经常偷我的零花钱
who used to steal my tuck shop money when we were kids.
直到后来尼尼揍了他一顿
Until Nicki-Nick beat him up.
你揍了别人
You beat somebody up?
我出了一拳
I threw a single punch.
我就摔在地板上 那家伙坐在了我身上
I fell on the floor and the guy sat on me.
其实那不算是"打架"
So, wasn't really much of a fight.
敬一杯 伙计们
A toast, guys.
敬我的伴郎 杨尼克 虽然打不过疯子
To my best man, Nick Young, who can't fight for nuts,
但永远会支持你
but will always have your back.
-敬婚后的生活 -敬...
- A toast to married life. - To...
-别 还太早了 -天啊
- Not yet! Too early. - Oh, God!
下周的这时候再说 伙计们
Well, this time next week, guys!
我们得先办好你的单身派对 伙计
We gotta get over your bachelor party first, matey.
有那个必要吗 拜托
Is that necessary, man? Come on!
瑞秋 我知道我们才刚认识
Listen, Rachel, I know we've only just met,
但这周末是我的单身派对
but it's my bachelorette party this weekend,
我非常希望你能来参加
and I would love for you to come.
那真是太棒了
That'll be amazing.
-太谢谢你了 -太好了
- Thank you so much! - Good! Good!
-我过气了吗 -谢了 伙计
- Am I out of the picture? - Thanks, man.
我完全过气了吗
Am I totally out of the picture?
没错 我已经用伯纳取代了你
Yes, I've replaced you with Bernard.
去他的
Screw that man!
以及我不得不说
Also, I have to say,
我都不记得上次尼克这样是什么时候的事了
I can't remember the last time I saw Nick like this.
还是很好笑
That's funny, though.
他只是回家来很开心
He's just happy to be home.
没错 "他只是回家来很开心"
Oh, yeah, he's just happy to be home.
电影精选列表