Hey, Mum, everything okay?
我打电♥话♥来一定是出了什么事吗
Does something have to be wrong for me to call?
一般是的
Yeah, usually.
很好笑
Very funny.
你要带跟你交往的女孩子
Are you bringing the girl you're seeing
来参加科林的婚礼吗
to Colin's wedding?
我们刚刚正在说这件事呢
Mmm. We were literally just talking about that.
你怎么会知道的
How could you know?
所有人都知道了
Everybody knows.
亚洲电台
Radio One Asia.
继续读《哥林多前书》 我马上来
Move on to Corinthians. I'll catch up.
好的
Oh, yes.
我们很期待你回家
We're looking forward to having you home.
你的房♥间已经给你准备好了
And your room is all ready for you.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
但是我和瑞秋要住在一起
But Rachel and I will be staying together.
这样啊
I see.
我正在翻修房♥子
Well, I'm having the house re-done.
没准备好客房♥
And it's not ready for guests.
如果瑞秋来了 我觉得她在别的地方
If Rachel comes, I think she might be more comfortable
会住得更好
staying somewhere else.
好了 抱歉
All right, sorry about that.
我给你留了一块
I saved you a piece.
是啊 真是好小的一块
You did, did you? A very small piece at that.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
你妈妈怎么样 没事吧
How's your mom? Everything okay?
不能再好了
Couldn't be better.
妈妈 这件好可爱 你觉得呢
Hey, Mom, this one's kind of cute. What do you think?
不 你不能穿这件去见尼克的阿嬷
No, no! You can't wear that to meet Nick's Ah Ma.
蓝色和白色是参加中国葬礼时穿的
Blue and white is for Chinese funerals.
而这种颜色则代表好运和多产
Now this, this symbolizes good fortune and fertility.
太好了 我就想营造一个"吉祥生娃机"的形象
Great! I was really going for that "Lucky baby maker" vibe.
是你来找我帮忙
Hey! You're the one who asked for my help
给你挑见尼克家人穿的衣服
picking out a dress to meet Nick's family.
那只是因为我根本就不了解他们
It's only 'cause I hardly know anything about them.
我每次提到他们 尼克都会换话题
Every time I bring them up, Nick changes the subject.
也许是他不好意思
Maybe he's embarrassed.
也许他父母很穷 他得寄钱给他们
Maybe his parents are poor, and he has to send them money.
中国的乖小孩都会这么做
That's what all good Chinese children do.
你肯定会玩得很开心
Oh, you're going to have a wonderful time.
你一直都很想去亚洲
You've always wanted to go to Asia.
谁知道呢 如果在新加坡处得顺利
And who knows, if all goes well in Singapore,
你说不定还会带回点纪念品呢
you might just come back with a souvenir.
妈妈 别说了
Oh, Mom, stop!
我和尼克都没有提到过这些事
Nick and I haven't even talked about that.
他的父母不可能不喜欢我吧
I mean, his parents can't not like me, right?
这是什么表情 我看到了
What was that look? I saw that.
没什么 只不过
Nothing. It's just,
尼克大老远的带了一个女孩
Nick bringing a girl all the way there
回国见家里人
to meet them can mean a lot
对他们来说可能很重要 他们和我们不一样
to these overseas families. They're different from us.
他们怎么会不一样呢 他们是中国人 我也是
How are they different? They're Chinese, I'm Chinese.
我很有中国人范 我是一名有乳糖不耐症的
I'm so Chinese, I'm an economics professor
经济学教授
with lactose intolerance.
没错 但是你在这里长大
Yeah, but you grew up here.
你不一样
You're different.
但是幸运颜色的衣服
But wearing a lucky color
会为你留下良好的第一印象
will make a good first impression.
定好策略
Okay, game plan.
托运行李 过安检
Check our bags, get through security,
然后我们就可以吃掉一份
and then we could eat one of the three homemade
我妈妈专门为我们准备的特百惠便当
Tupperware meals my mom packed for us.
下午好 杨先生 朱小姐
Good afternoon, Mr. Young, Miss Chu.
我们会托运你们的行李 送你们去头等舱
We'll take your bags and get you checked into first class.
-好的 -不 肯定是弄错了
- Great. - Oh. No, there's a mistake.
我们不是头等舱 我们是经济舱的人
We're not first class. We're economy people.
请这边走
This way, please.
跟着走吧 来
Just go with it. Come on.
但是...
But...
没事的 别管了
Yeah, they'll be fine. Just leave them there.
欢迎登机 杨先生 朱小姐
Welcome aboard, Mr. Young, Miss Chu.
你们的私人套房♥这边走
Here's the way to your private suite.
还有香槟
And some champagne.
谢谢
Thank you.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.
起飞后 你们是想继续使用座椅
After takeoff, would you like to enjoy the lounge chairs,
还是需要我们将你们的套房♥变成可供休息的卧室
or should we convert your suite into a bedroom?
不用了 谢谢
Uh... We're good. Thank you.
请好好享受
Enjoy.
尼克 我们付不起的
Nick. We can't afford this.
这些睡衣比我平时穿的衣服都好
These pajamas are fancier than any of my real clothes.
我的家族和这航♥空♥公♥司♥有生意合作
My family has business with the airline.
机票算是附送的福利
The tickets, they're a perk.
什么生意
What kind of business?
房♥产 投资什么的
Real estate, investment, other things.
没什么有意思的
Nothing interesting.
点心
"Dim sum."
你们家族很有钱吗
So your family is, like, rich?
我们还行
We're comfortable.
超级有钱的人就会这么说
That is exactly what a super-rich person would say.
这当然没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal, obviously.
我只是觉得我之前什么都不知道 有点怪怪的
I just think it's kind of weird that I had no idea.
我是说 你都有坚宝果汁会员卡
I mean, you have a Jamba Juice card.
还用我的网飞账号♥
You use my Netflix password.
还在那种味道的地方打篮球
You play basketball at that Y that kind of smells.
我很喜欢那个地方 非常感谢
I really like that place, thank you very much.
没错 我们家的确很有钱
And yes, my family has money,
但我总觉得那都是他们的
but I've always thought of it as theirs.
不是我的
Not mine.
我明白 但是我要大老远飞过去
I get that. But I'm going all the way
和他们见面...
over there to meet them...
我有点想知道我要面对的是怎样的处境
Kind of just wanna know what I'm getting into.
他们可是你的家人
And, you know, they're your family.
好吧
Well...
我的家族就像普通家族一样
My family is much like anybody else's.
有一半成员值得你的尊敬和喜爱
There's half of them that you love and respect,
还有另一半
and then there's the other half.
我要见的是哪一半
Which half am I meeting?
我的表弟阿利
Well, there's my cousin Alistair,
他在台♥湾♥拍电影的
based in Taiwan, works in movies.
卡
And cut!
他在和一个女演员 彭凯蒂交往
He's dating Kitty Pong, an actress.
-凯蒂 -阿利
- Kitty. - Alistair.
你喜欢吗 我感觉非常
You like it? I was feeling very,
非常有感觉 你能感觉到吗
very the emotions. Can you feel it?
我能感觉到你的全部 和我的全部
Oh, I can feel all of you. And all of me.
那你的表弟阿迪呢
Okay, and what about your cousin Eddie?
你从来没提过他
You don't ever talk about him.
阿迪是香港的金融业大佬
Well, Eddie's a big finance guy in Hong Kong.
非常顾家
A real family man.
你们如果动动的话
You know, if you move,
看起来会更自然
it will look more natural.
不 你这样才能拍到最好的角度
No, this way you get our optimal angles.
拍好了
Then we're done.
罗素 非常感谢你
Russell, thank you so much.
很荣幸能请你合作拍摄
It's an honor to be photographed by you.
非常荣幸 登在下期《时尚》香港版上
My pleasure. People will love it
肯定会大热的
in the next Hong Kong Vogue.
谢谢你 罗素
Thank you, Russell.
《时尚》香港版 我就知道 你的裙子太烂了
Hong Kong Vogue?I knew it. Your dress is a disaster.
你要是听我的穿博蒂家的长裙
电影精选列表