成对出现总是能
It's easy to make a killer entrance
轻易吸引眼球
when you come as a matching set.
我们还没见过呢 我叫林阿曼
Hi, we haven't met. I'm Amanda Ling.
你好 我是朱瑞秋
Hi, I'm Rachel Chu.
你就是杨尼克的朋友
Oh, you're Nick Young's friend.
-对 -这儿的消息传得很快
- Yeah. - Word gets around fast here.
你是纽约大学的教授 对吗
You're a professor at NYU, right?
是的 你呢
Yes. Um, what about you?
我是个律师 具体来说是
Oh, I'm a lawyer. General counsel
杨氏集团的总法律顾问
to the Young Family Corporation, actually.
太厉害了
That's very impressive.
不 只是老式的裙带关系
Mmm. Nah. Just good, old-fashioned nepotism.
我和尼克和科林一起长大 我们家都是朋友
I grew up with Nick and Colin. We're family friends.
见到你很高兴 朱瑞秋
It's nice to meet you, Rachel Chu.
两位 快上来 我们马上出发了
Ladies, come on. We're wheels up in five.
走吧
Let's do this?
走
Let's go.
我只想跟兄弟们周末好好玩玩
All I wanted was a weekend away with my boys.
来点啤酒和英式橄榄球
And some beer. Maybe some rugby.
别担心 无论如何都会很棒的
Don't worry. It's gonna be great, whatever happens.
我们去造孩子吧
Let's make some babies!
我觉得不会
I don't think it will be.
策划普通的单身派对哪个混♥蛋♥都能办到
Any asshole can plan a normal stag party.
找点妓♥女♥ 毒品 斗犬之类的
Hookers, drugs, dog-fighting.
那都是小儿科
That's minor league shit.
要组织像这样盛大的派对
To organize a party this massive...
就需要一个混♥蛋♥中的混♥蛋♥
Takes a massive asshole.
就需要一个天才智多星
...takes a goddamn mastermind.
派对地点究竟在哪里
Where exactly is this party?
就在那儿
It's right there.
我的天
Bloody hell!
看到了吗
Did you just see that?
天啊 尼克 你在担心什么
Oh, my God, Nick. What are you worried about?
你不需要哄瑞秋开心
You don't have to keep Rachel happy.
她能来这儿就已经很走运了
She's just lucky to be here.
真不错 阿迪
Nice, Eddie.
怎么了
Oh, what?
我们要假装我说的不是真话吗
So we're gonna pretend like that's not the truth?
我们是演什么我不知道的
Are we in some kind of fairy tale story
童话故事吗
that I don't know about?
你是不是在午夜捡到了水晶鞋
Did you find a shoe at midnight
坐上了南瓜马车
and jump in a pumpkin?
我对娶菲欧娜的事也怨天怨地
Yo, I got so much shit about marrying Fiona,
而她父母可是
and her parents own
香港最大运输公♥司♥的老板
the biggest shipping company in Hong Kong.
阿♥拉♥明塔很讨人喜欢 但是你想想看
Hey, Araminta's adorable, but you think your dad
她爸妈要不是身价十亿的度假连锁巨擘
would be spending millions on this wedding
你♥爸♥爸会砸数百万给你办婚礼吗
if her parents didn't own a billion-dollar resort chain?
瑞秋有什么能拿得出手的
What's Rachel bringing to the table?
小咪♥咪♥
Oh! Small tits!
不值得跟他们动手 他们都醉了
Hey. It's not worth it, man. They're drunk.
各位 有点无聊啊 开始按♥摩♥环节
Hey, guys, this is boring. Massage time.
还有你 单身汉
And you, the bachelor,
派对结束前你必须参加按♥摩♥活动
you're gonna get one before this weekend is over.
不然我们就把你绑起来把你的小♥弟♥弟♥剃光光
Or we're gonna tie you up and shave your coo coo chara.
小♥弟♥弟♥
Coo coo chara!
来一手
Hey, come try this.
我们得想办法遛下船
We have to get off this ship.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
这里是轮回岛
This is Samsara Island.
这个周末让我们内心相通
This weekend is about sisterhood
增进彼此间的姐妹情谊
and connecting with the divine in all of us.
我希望大家都能感到快乐
So, I hope you'll all find your bliss,
就先从不要一分钱的
starting with an all-paid shopping spree
时尚购物狂欢开始吧
at the fashion boutique!
来吧 来吧
Come on! Come on!
贱♥人♥ 是我先看见的
Bitch, I saw this first!
可你奶小得跟乒乓球似的怎么穿
But you have ping pong tits!
你奶比蚊子包还小
What about your mosquito bites?
-不 -你心里明白
- No! - You know it's true!
还有一分钟 能拿多少都是你的
One more minute! You keep what you can carry.
还有一分钟 能拿多少都是你的
One more minute! You keep what you can carry.
没错 富人最喜欢免费的东西
Yeah, no one loves free stuff more than rich people.
你只拿了一条裙子
Just the one dress for you?
我可不想抢断手
I don't wanna lose an arm.
这样的话
Ooh. Well, in that case,
再来一个
one last touch.
尼克真有福气
Well, isn't Nick a lucky guy.
时间到
Time's up!
下一站 水疗
Next stop... Spa!
你真是个天才 你知道吧
You're a genius. You know that, right?
伴郎是拿来做什么的
What's a best man for?
看来飞行驾照还是派上用场了
Guess that pilot's license came in handy after all.
给 冠军
Here you go, champ.
谢谢你 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
这大概是我喝过最好的啤酒
Mmm. I think that is the best beer I've ever had.
我完全赞同
I'm gonna have to agree with you on that.
要是没有阿♥拉♥明塔
You know, if it wasn't for Araminta,
我会向你求婚的
I'd ask you to marry me.
不过
Although,
会有一点小问题
there is a little something
阻碍你的求婚
that might get in the way of that.
-真的假的 -真的
- No! - Yeah.
-真的假的 -真的
- Is that real? - Yes.
-太好了 -是啊
- Wow! Yes! - Yes.
太好了 兄弟 恭喜你
Yes, man! Congratulations!
-是啊 -太棒了
- I know. - That is freaking amazing.
-我准备好了 -你准备好了
- I'm ready. - You're ready.
你要求婚了
You're doing it.
尼克 我真为你高兴
Nick, I'm really happy for you, man.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, dude.
我要舒服到怀孕了
I think my masseuse just got me pregnant.
我知道为什么尼克要推迟回国了
I can see why Nick put off coming back to Singapore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他本来去年就要回国了
You know, he was supposed to come back last year,
回来接管家族生意
take over the family business.
他没回来 他父母气坏了
His parents freaked out when he didn't.
不过现在他回来了 他们气应该消了
But, now that he's back, I'm sure all is forgiven.
但他又不是不走了
But he's not back for good.
我们只是回来参加婚礼的
I mean, we're just here for a wedding.
但是呢
But?
没有 我真的很为你高兴
No, I'm really happy for you.
科林 我们从穿尿布的时候就认识了
Colin, I've known you since you were in nappies.
我知道你有什么想法
I know when there's something on your mind.
就在不久前
Well, it wasn't that long ago
你还很确定你会搬回国
that you were sure you were moving back home.
我是说 瑞秋很热爱她的纽约的工作
And I mean, Rachel loves her job in New York.
嗯 我们会想办法的
Yeah, we're gonna figure that out.
你们会想办法的 好
You're going to figure it out. Right.
瑞秋 我明白
Rachel, I get it.
跟杨尼克这样的人在一起
It's hard knowing where you stand
感觉一定不太好受
with someone like Nicholas Young.
他身上无时无刻有来自家庭的重压
He has all that pressure from his family.
不仅仅是生意上的 还有约会对象
Not just in business, but in who he's dating.
感觉你永远没法明白
It's like, you just never know
他华丽的大脑里究竟在想些什么
what's quite going on in that gorgeous head of his.
尼克告诉过你我们在一起过吧
Nick told you that we were together, right?
很久前的事了
It's ancient history now.
尽管我们两家 特别是他妈妈
Although our families, particularly his mother,
一直想让我俩结婚
always wanted us to get married.
电影精选列表